LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pinned and Diapered (Private)

You are so much dumber than I thought; thinking that you were actually an even match for me. Even more pathetic that you didn't realize I was letting you get the upper hand in our match.

We continued to roll and skirmish on the floor. Finally I think I determined I have let you have enough fun; I grab your back ankles causing you to fall with enough momentum that you lose balance; I take your moment of confusion and slam you to the ground and lock you in a modified crucifix. My knees and legs hold down your lower body, while my arms spread your arms like a crucifix. I know you can not get out.

"What were you saying?"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay if that's what you say. Try to get out of it; I dare you."

I knew there was no way he would be able to overpower me; nor break my hold. I smile knowing revenge is coming sooner and sooner

"Wait, you want me to let go? You want me to stop? I can't hear you." " are you having a hard time; you really seem to be struggling. What did you say; you want me to let you go?" I smile ear to ear and I begin to apply pressure on your abdomen.

"Maybe if you say that jack is stronger than me and I'm just a sissy pansy who is weak. Then maybe I'll think about letting you go."

"I'm not letting you up. Well, unless you say it. Then maybe I will think about it. That's the key word...I'll think about it." I can feel you trying to break my hold, and I am on a high knowing I am stronger than you.

" Sorry Ty-Ty; my little 14 year old brain must have forgotten. Thankfully I have the strength to hold down my Big 17 year old cousin." I don't know what it is with you and calling me Jackie and for attempting to call me names when your in no predicament to be the one calling names.

"Thanks; I know. I can't wait to replay this for the wrestling team," as I gaze over at a recorder I had on the night stand. They are going to go ape-shit when they hear you say those words.

"You don't have to deny it," I say as I lift my hand from your thigh and begin tickeling you with two hands. "No girl wants to touch a guy who's being pinned down by his much younger cousin."

"Oh my, it looks like baby tyler has wet his pants," I say with glee. "Let your potty-trained cousin inspect the damage. Using one hand I un-botton your pants and pulled down at the zipper. Using a combination of my hands, while still keeping you pinned to the ground, I maneveur your pants slightly down your legs around your ankles.

"We are just beginning potty-pants," I reply to you. I leave you on the floor; knowing you are too much in shock to actually get up from your predicament. I reach under my bed and take out some of the items I had hid earlier.

"Thats fine Baby tyler. I'm a big-boy who is potty trained, but I'll let the baby decide. You can either let me change you into a diaper because your a pee pee potty pants or you are free to go and show everyone at the party the 17 year old who wets his pants like a toddler.