LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pinned and Diapered (Private)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, my name is Jack. That's J-A-C-K; not Jackie, not Jacko, not fricken jack-in-the-box. I am 14 years old and attend Rockfeld Junior High. I am a freshman, but I don't take no shit from anyone. I'm 5'5 and 155 pounds; but most of that weight is muscle; but I'll get to that later. Anyways; I have brown eyes and black hair that I always wear the same way. My hair is similar to Justin Bieber, but believe me I had it way before he did.

(He did not just call me Jackie. What the hell is his problem? I haven't said two words to the guy and already he is treating me like I am the gum on the bottom of his shoe....wait hold that that....I think he thinks I am lower than that wad of gum.)

"No problem; more for me then," I continue licking my fingers and digging them into the bag of Doritos. "It's not gross; come on man; we are family after all, " I say as I attempt to offer you the chips one last time.

""Whatever," I mutter as you storm off to have a little hissy fit. This is going great, I think to myself. This guy has no idea what going to be happening to him today. I've been planning this for weeks; months; possibly even years. Well the revenge I have been thinking about for years, but the plan I have had for months. Everything has been going well so far.

In my room I am surveying the items I have collected over the past few months. In my the back of my closet underneath a pile of clothes and nick-nacks; I have the following:

A pack of bambino Adult Diapers (They look like baby diapers)

Baby Powder

Baby Wipes (I stole one of the packs today from my aunt)

A Blue Potty-chair

A electric shaver

A Paddle (just in case)

A few sets of little boy clothes (a few sizes too small for you)

A pacifer (Which I stole today)

A Pink Baby Bonnet (I looked for blue but was unable to find any)

I quickly move all the items into a more accessible, but hidden location in my room. (Under the bed; yea I know real sneaky) It is almost time for my plan to take effect. I am grateful you arrived so early to the party, because there was much to do!

"Sure thing Ty." I am both surprised and a little taken back by your pleasantness. Maybe today is not the right day; maybe you do respect me a little more than I thought you did.

I think this is going great. You took the soda and when I asked you about playing video games; you respond positively and I am ready to put our silly differences aside and bury the hatchet. It would be so cool to hang out with my older cousin.

I was about to rattle off a few of the RPG, fighting, and first person shooters I had, but then you turned right back into your smartass self. First you called me a brat and then a dumbass. Fricken unbelievable.

"I do have a really cool new wrestling game", I tell you,as if you didn't just insult me.

That's it... White flag has been recalled. GAME ON asshole!

If he touches anything in my room; I might kill him. My room was like my sanctuary. My patents never came in and never looked around either. They trusted me and I in turn kept my room clean not wanting to extinguish the trust. For thst reason; I chose my bedroom for the event because I knew no one would be coming in to disturb me and my cousin.

I finish loafing up the game "wwe2014," and get ready to kill him in in.

"Feel like another soda; I'm fricken thirsty as anything today," I asked him. "You can familiarize yourself with the controls while you wait."

I walked out of the room and pretended to go get a soda for you. I treat myself to a cookie and get ready because the real wrestling game was about to start.

After a few minutes I creeped quietly back into my room; and I see you facing the tv; and your back is to me. Without warning or hesitation; I pull the chair back swiftly and catch you in a hold as your feet hit the floor.

"Ready for the newest wrestling game in my collection," I say with a hardy laugh.

"I've already won jackass," I say as I lock arms with you. I can hear you breathing and I'm pretty disgusted by it. "You smell like shit," I say to you.

I begin off easy and let you think you are evenly matched with me. As much as I wanted to end it 1,2,3; I decide to pacify you before I dominate you.