LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How About A Diaperclub?

Honeybee and Daddy Mike

First let me tell you that I don't know if I post this in the right subforums. If not, please accept my apollogies.

Lots of people from abroad (we live in The Netherlands, Europe) ask us about our diaperclubs. In The Netherlands we have 3 ABDL clubs where AB and DL people can meet on a regular basis without beeing afraid for other people looking at them if they are aliens.

We have clubs at the cities of Den Haag and Haarlem that look like a pub. When you visit this place you can sit down at the bar, tables of on couches to talk to others and enjoying a drink or snack. The only difference to a "normal" pub is that all visitors (male and female) are wearing diapers. Some wear them under their normal clothes, others choose to wear beautifull AB outfits and there are also people that prefer to wear just a diaper and nothing else.

We also have a club in Amsterdam that is more of a "playclub". It has all features of the two clubs I described before but it also has multiple rooms for AB, DL and diapered BDSM plays. Lots of people come here together with their partner not only to chat to others but also to play with eachother. This is the place where they change eachothers diapers and AB's play with their mommy or daddy or play childish games with eachother.

Multiple times we receive emails, personal messages on fora and questions when on messenger, asking us why there are that much ABDL clubs in The Netherlands and why there are no clubs at their country. My answer is allways: Why don't you try to start a club yourself? Our clubs started by private initiative too!

Just a few advices:

1. Start going to BDSM clubs. BDSM lifestyle in general is much more accepted then ABDL lifestyle. Therefore there are multiple of those clubs in almost every country. The advantage for "our people" is BDSM members are already used to wearing diapers. Lots of them use diapers in their plays to humiliate their slaves. Just explain the persons in charge you want to start an ABDL club and ask them if you can hire or use their location for that purpose on days they don't need it. We did it this way in our country too (amazing how you can turn a dungeon into a nice playpen using bright coloured pillows and balloons ;) )

2. If you got the location, start advertising. Put the word out on every ABDL forum you can find with date, time and location of the meeting.

3. Open a website with information about the date, time and place of your meeting, entrancefee, rules and general information about the purpose of your meeting. If you make up rules, be alert to make some extra to protect female visitors. The dutch diaperclubs have special rules to protect their female visitors from males that are "a bit to enthusiastic". That makes it feel more secure for female ABDLs to visit the meetings.

4. Don't be to dissappointed if your meeting isn't visited by tons of people from the start. It took the dutch diaperclubs over a year (with monthly meetings!) to attract a respectable number of visitors each meeting. Do realise that visiting a diaperclub is a scary feeling for most ABDL people. Our diaperclubs started with 3 or 4 visitors on the first meetings! Now they have 30 to 50 every meeting.

I hope you will be lucky enough to have your own diaperclub in your country soon. We certainly look forward to the first impressions of visitors of your clubmeetings.

Honeybee, Ella and Mike

post-17897-1218371300_thumb.jpg

post-17897-1218371300_thumb.jpg

Archived