LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! New Baby Here!

Hi my name is Marcin. I'm from Poland and I live in UK, London. I'm 25, really skinny guy; about 1.72cm tall. Dark brown, short hair, brown eyes, glasses. I look rather young-ish, people tend to say I look 18-20. Several birth marks on my body, small and delicate hands.

I've been AB since I was 13. I didn't know why but I was secretly making some nappies from toilet roll and duct tape (sellotape). Then I started buying baby accessories and nappies to wear them as well.

I'm quite submissive guy and I was a loving, good boy who received a lot of care from his parents. I was born on mothers day holiday :-) I played with my toys much longer then my friends. I never wanted to grow up, but world forced me to act mature. I still love my real parents but they've done enough to raise me and I don't want them to feel bad thinking they made some mistakes, I want them to feel proud.

So I'm here to join community and look for someone who would like to look after me. I'm very loyal but it usually take long before I trust someone. Once I trust someone I will stay with that person as a long as possible. I like stability and routine.

I haven't met with anyone from community as I'm very shy about my life style and I was afraid to go out. But I want to open myself up and finally break the ice.

As for my sexuality I'm not sure if I'm gay, straight or bi. I'm still a virgin :) There might be some fear involved that if I engage then I lose my innocence.

I'm quite open minded, not that fussy about looks, it's more about character and finding the right person.

My ideal relationship would be based on both love, care and friendship. I want to be both: a partner and a son. I would like to start our role play as infant but over the years be more like a toddler, playing with his toys, stopping as 4-8 year old (but probably still wetting his nappies) :).

Aside from AB, my interests are following: I like manga and anime, especially series like Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Berserk and One Piece. I also like role playing PC games. I like surfing internet and I'm good with computers. I like to travel and explore the world when I can. I'm quite ambitious and I have big dreams. I'm hoping that one day I will be able to be born again, keeping all my memories.

• 4 weeks later...