LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Der-nucki-koenig.de/.

I believe the pacifier you're referring to, Lex, is the DS model from Marco at Der-Nucki-Koenig.de/, in Germany. He acquired franchise rights to the name about 4 years ago. I have used these almost exclusively. If you like your mouth filled with a large orthodontic nipple, you can't go wrong. They have the red sheild. But, they also come with a blue shield. They also have other models for those with varying tastes. Pricey, but well worth it. The model I use is the DS-15, with the red sheild. If you visit his site, he features a video of me (in German and done by RTL) and there are some hilarious videos of babies on there, as well. Kinda like "Americas Funniest", but gleaned from other sources, too.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Marco is not exactly prompt in his shipments. Be patient. It's well worth the wait. And, the quality of his work is sometimes suspect. The ring on the sheild has tendency to break, if dropped on a hard surface. But, if you need to make repairs, these are usually easily handled, if you're handy with Elmer's Glue-all.

Heidilynn,

Yeap, thaz the same thing. Thus far it's been an interesting experience. I like using both this one (my nuk10/DS-15) and my Nuk 5. Using the larger one for half an hour or an hour and then switching to the Nuk 5 makes the Nuk 5 seem much easier and more fun to use.

Thanks for the comments :-)

--Lex