LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Going 24/7 ?

I probably couldn't do it, mainly because I don't think that my bladder could jump back and forth between 24/7 and not at all.

Incontinence (excepting those who for some other reason have no choice), at an advanced age, will be mostly voluntary at first. But, as your system becomes accustomed to relieving itself when it wants to, more and more, your sphincter muscles begin to realize this is what's meant to happen. And, it will happen. If you want it to. You will find yourself waking up with a wet diaper, going in your pants at intermittent times, eventually. Sometimes, even a poopies. I've had pooping episodes while shopping at the mall. Not especially comfortable, psychically or physically, but they happen to me now. On a regular basis.

A baby doesn't know what's going on down there, so it just lets go. It feels a lot better than having to deal with all that gas and pressure. Know what I mean?

I don't know if it's due to the daily listenings of subliminal/hypnotic tapes, desire or dedication or all three. But, I can truly say I am totally incontinent now. I have no choice. I must wear diapers. All the time. And, I love it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Be careful what you wish for....Unless you are prepared to deal with it.

• 5 weeks later...

Quick question mostly for the women going 24/7 (and I apologize if this grosses anyone out...)

Do you suffer from UTI's much? I'm told that it can be a big problem for women that use diapers for their intended purpose, and don't change immediately. Just curious.

Quick question mostly for the women going 24/7 (and I apologize if this grosses anyone out...)

Do you suffer from UTI's much? I'm told that it can be a big problem for women that use diapers for their intended purpose, and don't change immediately. Just curious.

I've been incontinent now for about 5 years as the result of a stroke and I have not had any UTIs at all in this period of time, which is quite amazing since I have polycystic kidney disease and one of its main complications IS infections. I've actually wondered if the acidity of the urine actually kills off bacteria - i read once that in an emergency survival situation cleaning and infected wound with urine was helpful. Dunno though, never been compelled to do that.

Now, poo is another question altogether and that can cause some bad vaginal and yeast infections down there.. I know... yuck. Fortunately I usually make it to the bathroom before THAT happens, unless my IBS is giving me fits.

i have often gone days wearing nappies, and regularly wear them out, but generally i get to a point of not wearing them again for a while.

Bizarrely, whilst i find nappies very relaxing, I normally cannot sleep in them. Does any one else have that experience?

ric

Bizarrely, whilst i find nappies very relaxing, I normally cannot sleep in them. Does any one else have that experience?

ric

I have the same issue...I think I've only managed one entire night in a diaper, a Poise Panty I wore because I was having a particularly heavy period. I definitely can't sleep in a sopping wet diaper.

I found, after the first day wearing diapers, that I couldn't sleep without having one on. I tried stopping, last night, to please my roommate, and ended up pooping in my underwear. I cleaned up and changed, and went to work unpadded, and was fine, for the most part, except it felt weird peeing in the toilet, I pooped in my underwear again during my lunch break, and after work, I bathed and put on a fresh, powdered diaper....within an hour, I was wet and messy. I'm guessing the one Immodium I took the other day had worn off, and my bowels went back to work... Being alone for a while after work, I just laid in bed messy and wet, not too worried about it. I wrapped my blanket around me to conceal the smell, but after my roomie came home and came and left our room, I decided to move to the bathroom...I sat for maybe another half hour...then decided to start a hot bath... I don't think I'd want to go another half a day without diapers.

I have the same issue...I think I've only managed one entire night in a diaper, a Poise Panty I wore because I was having a particularly heavy period. I definitely can't sleep in a sopping wet diaper.

You're supposed to change your diaper before bed silly!

You're supposed to change your diaper before bed silly!

*giggles* Yeah, really. What if you wet in bed, a wet diaper isn't very absorbant, it'll likely leak out, and also rolling and changing positions squishes the diaper, which may cause leaking without even wetting. So, it's always good to wear a clean, powdered diaper to bed. It's warm, it's soft, and really, IMO better than the softest cotton boxer briefs.