LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safer Sex Material

safer sex materials

I am looking at developing safer sex material that applies more directly to ab's and diaper lovers. I work in HIV prevention and think this would be a useful resource for many.

Safer sex and sex positive messages are rarely if ever targeted to the ageplay and or diaper wearing communities. we have many different looks - daddy /boy or girl, Mommy girl/boy, diaper lovers, power exchange situations, BDSM, sissy play, gay, straight, bi and trans, and more, going on in our communities.

My request is too find others working in sex positive/hiv prevention work to help me develop this material. I do have some funding to do this and i expect we would be the first to do so.

If you work in this field please contact me and we can discuss it further.

Ricky

Hi Ricky,

I want to commend you for taking on such an important project. I don't work in the field, but want to encourage all to take precautions. I think we all agree sexual safety goes beyond just hiv prevention. Sexual play can be physically and emotionally damaging as well. Please everyone, be careful!

I hope you are able to develop some appropriate material, Ricky. I'm sure that it will be the first of its kind.

-D R

Hi Ricky,

I want to commend you for taking on such an important project. I don't work in the field, but want to encourage all to take precautions. I think we all agree sexual safety goes beyond just hiv prevention. Sexual play can be physically and emotionally damaging as well. Please everyone, be careful!

I hope you are able to develop some appropriate material, Ricky. I'm sure that it will be the first of its kind.

-D R

Thank you, it will take a few months but will be worth it i hope.

One of the bigger contributors to seroconverting (contracting HIV) or sti's is depression. One's over all happiness is a good indicator of ones health. The health in any relationship is largely determined by the ability of each person to communicate with the other.

its not just about condoms as you pointed out.