LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaky Diapers

Yesterday I went to see Beowulf at the movies. Of course I was wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants under my jeans. I peed during the movie. When I stood to leave,, after the movie I felt some dampness at the back of my right leg. I looked at the seat and couldn't see a wet spot, and the seat didn't really feel wet. I stopped in the bathroom on the way out to check things. My jeans definitely had a small, but visible wet area. I checked my diaper and discovered that I had somehow left an edge of my diaper sticking out of my plastic pants. Even though the diaper was far from saturated, the wetness had wicked to he outside and wet my jeans. I had to walk out to my truck, with a wet spot showing on my jeans. I guess it happens to everyone that wears diapers eventually.

I went and saw matrix reloaded with a Tena slip maxi and a pair of plastic pants on under my jeans. I guess I was overconfident as I drank a large soda while at the movie. I got up and noticed a bit of wetness. Well the bit of wetness turned out to be a major soaking leak. I had wet my jeans and soaked the seat. I felt sorry for anyone that sat there on accident. I tied my coat around my waist and got a cab home. Nicky wasn't happy cause she wanted to go out more. Some girls saw me and really laughed. I felt really embarrassed and ashamed that I had done something so silly as to drink all that fluid.

Any others have an embarrassing movie moment?