LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

Hi there!

Well, I guess I, too, have decided to take the plunge along this journey, though I know not how far it will take me or how far I want to carry it.

I'm a 30 year old boy, probably best described as a DL but only because I'm not sure how far I really want to carry myself into AB land. Over the past year or two, I've finally begun exploring this side of me a bit more. I've found a great website which has helped me to explore the S&M/D&S/BDSM side of my needs (I consider myself a switch with significant sub tendencies), but that website has some pretty specific and strict guidelines that anything related to the AB/DL scene is explicitly prohibited. I have found a lovely woman over there who has taken me under her wings and I hope to be able to further my exploration in that area with her in the months to come.

So I guess the reason I'm here is to explore my AB/DL side a bit more. I hope to meet some nice people here mostly for discussion and chat, although if I find the right "mommy" or perhaps if she finds me, I think I'd like the opportunity to explore that too. However, I'm not looking to rush into things. It has taken me this long to be comfortable with the idea in the first place, and I need to be comfortable with the people I meet online "online" long before I would be willing to ever even consider meeting in person.

Anyway, its good to be here, and I hope to "meet" many people here.

Hello undies. I know you from another site. My name there is fire or little fire. Welcome here. I haven't been here much because I have no friends here. Master Joseph wanted me to join to learn more about diapers and such. I'm happy you joined here.

~ hugs and friendly kisses

~Your good friend

precious pet - (here anyway)