LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility Diapers

I have been a fan of the Tranquility ATN's for quite some time. I think they offer an excellent product for the most part. I had never had any problems with them at all... no leaks or anything.

That is, until recently. This last case I received has not been very good at all. When they fold the diapers for packaging, I think they used to much glue, because I've actually ripped the diaper just trying to unfold it.. this has happened a couple times. And then I've had the tapes rip completely off when I'm just pulling it across the front to tape it for the first time. It wasn't like I was RE-fastening it or something. And then I also got some boosters as well, a LOT of them have busted on me. And when diapers bust and those crystals get all over you, I think it's kinda gross feeling. I don't like dealing with the added clean-up.

I was just wondering if anyone else uses Tranquilty and has noticed any kind of change? I've only had this problem with this one case so I dunno if I just happened to get a bad batch or their product is losing its quality since I'm still on that case. I was just hoping that maybe I could compare notes with someone? :huh:

Dont wear them often....I find the crotch to be to thin to pad out nicely. If I were you I'd call their 800 number and complain. They will probably ask for a couple of sample defect diapers, and send you out a replacement case/package.

Guest Katharsys

I used to use Tranquility ATNs, and I did notice a distinct change over time with the quality of the brand. Once upon a time, I would have sworn up and down they were the best, but no more.

You are not alone in noticing that they burst, nor alone in hating those blasted gel crystals. The diapers are just not as absorbent as they used to be (such as in 1996 or so). In a pinch, I would rather have an ATN than a Depends/Attends, but they aren't worth the regular purchase anymore for me. Even with boosters, I found myself leaking through the night...defeating the whole purpose of wearing a diaper in the first place :P

That said, I also did find that the quality varied from batch run to batch run. It was like almost every other run, the quality control person was asleep at the wheel.

For both the wear-for-need people, as well as the wear-for-fun, I would recommend upgrading to the next in line of brands for about the same cost - either Mollicare or Abena X-Plus.

• 3 months later...

Contact Tranquility directly. Either find their email address or call them on the phone and ask for customer service and relay your comments to them. They are happy to take calls and look forward to your concerns about their product. I have done this in the past with other diaper companies. They will more than likely replace the product free of charge for you. Give it a try and see what happens.