LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg...

wow... my heart is racing, i just told my best friend. i told him that i had a fetish and that i didnt think he would understand. so i linked him a list of fetishes, and he went through a bunch of them, and eventually he said diapers?

And i was like "nope..."... So then later on im like, listen "you already listed the one im into..." lol!!

So this went on for a long time, and eventually i admitted. He said he was ok with it and he actually thought it was kinda cool, even though he's not really into it personally, he thinks its cool that im into something unusual. =P

I still feel kinda embarassed but i really wanted him to know it... you know what i mean?

I told him to ask me any questions and he asked me a few like, "do you wear them under your cloths?" and stuff like that.

interestingly enough he didnt ask if i used them or not. lol...

anyway im typing sloppily cause im just so excited and confused right now lol. i think he was being honest and i think hes actually ok with it... i guess only time will tell.

wow... my heart is racing, i just told my best friend. ....

.... anyway im typing sloppily cause im just so excited and confused right now lol. i think he was being honest and i think hes actually ok with it... i guess only time will tell.

Wow that would be exciting to share that with someone close to you. He may be cool about it. Keep us up to date as to how this develops. It might be a good idea not to push too much information on your friend too fast. Have fun.

wow... my heart is racing, i just told my best friend....

....anyway im typing sloppily cause im just so excited and confused right now lol. i think he was being honest and i think hes actually ok with it... i guess only time will tell.

Hey its been a week since you told your friend. Any news here! Hope al is well still.

wow... my heart is racing, i just told my best friend. i told him that i had a fetish and that i didnt think he would understand. so i linked him a list of fetishes, and he went through a bunch of them, and eventually he said diapers?

And i was like "nope..."... So then later on im like, listen "you already listed the one im into..." lol!!

So this went on for a long time, and eventually i admitted. He said he was ok with it and he actually thought it was kinda cool, even though he's not really into it personally, he thinks its cool that im into something unusual. =P

I still feel kinda embarassed but i really wanted him to know it... you know what i mean?

I told him to ask me any questions and he asked me a few like, "do you wear them under your cloths?" and stuff like that.

interestingly enough he didnt ask if i used them or not. lol...

anyway im typing sloppily cause im just so excited and confused right now lol. i think he was being honest and i think hes actually ok with it... i guess only time will tell.

Well done - it takes a lot of gut to tell someone you trust something like that! Hope it all works out ok for you.