LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Told My Friend

Alright so over the years i have told a couple of my friends about my Diapers and how i love to still wear them even though i dont need them for medical reasons. So i was talking to my friend Melissa on the Internet on AIM and we have been good friends for two years and did Track & Field and X-Country together during high school. So While i was talking to her i finally got the courage to Show her my Myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/stillndiapers and boy was I scared and that I should be. but I was really surprised by her reaction to it all of it. Because i had actually told her about my fetish but the thing is that she had never seen pictures of me in my diapers before. You see i have I had three sets of Photos of me in diapers on my myspace page. The first one was me in Pampers Size 7 diapers in my Jacuzzi . the second one was me in Secure Plus Diapers and the third one was me wearing Depends adjustable underwear. i didn't really know what to think after i had showed her the pictures of me in diapers on my myspace page. Later that night she had AIMed me and said she that everything was alright and she didnt care. :) boy did that make me happy hear. So know that she knew and saw how serious my fetish is to me, i asked her if she cared if i ever wore my diapers around her? She said she didnt have any problem and that she actually though it was CUTE seeing me in my Pampers. :P She even said she is welling to Pamper me when she comes home form school. ^_^ I never had though i would ever find someone so understanding and opened minded about my Diapers. So dont give up i promise you well finally find someone who accepts you for who you are.

wow thats sooo awesome! =O

you must have been really good friends. I dont even have the guts to tell my best friend and we have been friends for like 6 years now. =(. I envy you! lol