LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Please

last night i was wearing my first diaper in like a year...and my bladder was beyond full cuz i had like 10 glasses of water...but i still couldn't wet when i was lying down...only standing...any advice? peeing while standing is no fun :(

As you get used to peeing in the diaper again you will find it easier and easier to pee. For the first couple of dyas the brain is saying "hey whoa there we're not in the bathroom" then after a few days you relax and say "oh yeah i'm wearing a diaper I can pee where i want standing or sitting or lying."

thanks man....not tryin to be weird or anything but diapers are major turn on for me so its very seldom that i don't have a hardon when i'm wearing a diaper and that doesn't help tryin to pee haha

Actually that isn't weird at all. most guys get erections when they start wearing diapers. Once the diaper becomes more of a routine it will happen less and less.

Get a waterproof pad from a medical supply store and put it under the sheets. That will help psychologically as it won't matter if the diaper leaks. I sometimes have trouble wetting lying down without the pad because I'm worried about wetting the mattress but once I have the pad under there I don't care as it doesn't matter if I wet the sheets. I think that makes it a lot easier to let go.