LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Release Myself

Hi guys im new here and i just 18 last april i have loved diapers ever since i was little when i to where them because i was a bedwetter, now i dont want my mum to know i love diaper because i live with her my parent divorced and my dad unfortuanley died a couple of years ago, im also disabled and part wheelchair user so i don't think i will be living on my own just yet. So i recently heard of her that her church is doing like meetings or something not sure what it is but it will cause her to sleepover somewhere and leave the house a night to me so i decided that is my perfect chance to by my first diapers. I have everything planned.

Now my question is whenever i try to wet myself when i need to go not only i can't but i get this strange feeling, (if it helps i have pancreatitis) so i am ready for my diaper can anyone please tell me how in any way i can let go eaiser. Plus for when i get them i want to be able to wet and load them so can anyone also give me tips on how to be able to shit my diapers but not feel gross about it.

Thanks for reading.

DL Diaper Ice

EDIT: My mum is out nearly all day today so whatever tips you give me i will be trying them and wetting my pants and i actually need to go now but i won't.

Wrong forum for this topic. As people love to remind others this is for people already incontinent. However I have never been one to stand on formallity...

It take practice and I mean months of practice to relax and beginning wetting yourself sitting down or in bed. Myself, I still can't pee lying down but have learned to relax and go while sitting. You just need some practice to learn to relax and start peeing.

Good luck and remember...practice makes perfect.