LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From New Baby Girl

khrissi

Hello,i am a new34 yr old woman exploring my diaper fantasies with help from an online daddy have now been diapered 24/7 for last few weeks,after several years of fantasing.Am trying to live as baby girl at home at least (I live alone *sigh*) and have created myself a nursery.Sadly my "daddy" has to stop soon so looking for people to chat with,to help me,play with and who I can tell about myself.

Hello,i am a new34 yr old woman exploring my diaper fantasies with help from an online daddy have now been diapered 24/7 for last few weeks,after several years of fantasing.Am trying to live as baby girl at home at least (I live alone *sigh*) and have created myself a nursery.Sadly my "daddy" has to stop soon so looking for people to chat with,to help me,play with and who I can tell about myself.

Welcome Khrissi! You've found a great place here. There are many wonderful people who will be more than happy to help with any questions you may have, and who will listen with open ears and an open mind! Your among friends here :)

And I can sympathize with you on the live alone *sigh* its no fun to be alone especially when you want to be with someone :(

Take care and again welcome!

If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Khrissi,

I am Baby Mark I would love to chat with you and share stories. I am 28 years old. Message me anytime.

Bye , Baby mark

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com

Welcome to the board. I hope your dreams come true.

I know about living alone "sigh" it's a bummer.

He usually cried at least once everyday, not because he was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.

Far away in the sky are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

Looking 4 diaper chat? my e address zoez2024@yahoo.com kirby