LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man This Stuff Is Killing Me! Now I Need An Enema!

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Plaese Read it is realy 3 parts in this thread.

1)My wife wanted me on drugs said i should try! So i went to the Doctors! I have been in diapers for 3 years now I started on some new med's the doctor gave me.

VESICARE.

It realy does not help much but only been on it for 4 days. 5 tpoday when i take it again!

Package says may take 1 week or more to work.

One of the things it does is stop ya up! I am still in Diapers and need them but damm this stuff is killing me! Dizzy,no pooping,upset tummy,decreased my want to eat.

I am still going to stick with it since she has been so good about me being in diapers I have to give it a fair try and do the 2 weeks they asked.

It tolk quite awhile for me to get used to being in a daiper. I have realy become used to diapers and they are normal for me.

2)I remember reading here that some had real need for Enemas. And some liked Them for fun. So this looked like a good place to ask those that use them about them.On a Search on the net I found mostly sites that Used enemas as punishment and to some was a turn on. Never thought that was a use of them, just goes to show you there is no limit to what ya find on the net :lol:

So wanted some real info from others that use them.

3)I have a real need for Diapers!

But now I like knowing I have nothing to worry about when I put one on and get in bed. Does that make me a DL? I realy like the idea/comfort in knowing i can wet and not worry?One of My bigest fears when I started needing Diapers was I would wet something and my self. Now that fear is mostly gone and I have it under control!{ie} have found good diapers that don't leak and fit well!

Is it wrong for me to say screw the meds and live a Diapered life?

ive used enemas a couple of times. they arent to bad. this site (http://www.enematips.com/entipandtec.html) has some good info on how to administer an enema and some info on what eqipment you will need. the enemas i used were the Fleet one from Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy. they have a couple of ounces of liquid and you just stick the tip up your bum and squeeze. they work within a couple of minutes usually. though, they work better if you hold it in for a few minutes. as for the meds, if you think diapers are better, then i say screw the meds and just use diapers. but, thats just my opinion. feel free to send me a PM or an email if you would like to chat.

Personally, I say if you're comfortable with the 'condition' (incontinence), why take medication to 'cure' it?

You should NEVER take medications if the side-effects are worse than the issue they're meant to solve.

I say, its better to have a wetting problem than have poor health because of chronic constipation.

Plaese Read it is realy 3 parts in this thread.

1)My wife wanted me on drugs said i should try! So i went to the Doctors! I have been in diapers for 3 years now I started on some new med's the doctor gave me.

VESICARE.

It realy does not help much but only been on it for 4 days. 5 tpoday when i take it again!

Package says may take 1 week or more to work.

One of the things it does is stop ya up! I am still in Diapers and need them but damm this stuff is killing me! Dizzy,no pooping,upset tummy,decreased my want to eat.

I am still going to stick with it since she has been so good about me being in diapers I have to give it a fair try and do the 2 weeks they asked.

It tolk quite awhile for me to get used to being in a daiper. I have realy become used to diapers and they are normal for me.

2)I remember reading here that some had real need for Enemas. :lol:

So wanted some real info from others that use them.

3)I have a real need for Diapers!

Is it wrong for me to say screw the meds and live a Diapered life?

I'm with creepymouse: If the meds are worse than the diapers, wear the diapers and be healthier.

1) If you are all stopped up, call your Dr. Not having your guts moving can do real damage to your body, think along the lines of appendicitis or toxic megacolon. Beyond that, drink plenty of water, eat fiber (like prunes, fruit, etc) and eat less meat. You may also want to eat some yogurt, supplement vitamin C. And get some exercise, too.

2) You need to discuss with your Dr, see #1. Too many enemas can get you in trouble too...the basic problem is your gut doesn't move without one. Most convenient is fleet's, for your purposes I would dilute it by about half with warm water before using. The generics for fleet's don't have nearly as soft a tip as the fleet's. Be aware that whatever is in your enema can reach your bloodstream quickly; there's recent news about a woman being acquited of negligent homicide of her husband who died of acute alchohol intoxication after an enema of sherry. Normal saline (5ml kosher salt in 8oz water) can stay inside for quite a while. I have also heard of paraplegics doing a glycerin suppository every morning so they poop before they leave the house.

3) Nothing wrong with living a diapered life....some of us here do it for pleasure alone. However, there's a lot of people here who would go through a lot of trouble to be able to choose when to be padded instead of having to do it daily. And most of us with the choice want to keep it a choice. You might also want to look into "Texas" or "Condom" catheters, as these can keep your skin a bit drier. There's a thing called a "Cunningham Clamp" you might want to look into. You can also expect your Dr to expect you not to want to wear diapers and probably refer you to a urologist.

Guest dodgedart

3) Nothing wrong with living a diapered life....some of us here do it for pleasure alone. However, there's a lot of people here who would go through a lot of trouble to be able to choose when to be padded instead of having to do it daily. And most of us with the choice want to keep it a choice. You might also want to look into "Texas" or "Condom" catheters, as these can keep your skin a bit drier. There's a thing called a "Cunningham Clamp" you might want to look into. You can also expect your Dr to expect you not to want to wear diapers and probably refer you to a urologist.

I did see the Uroligist he is the one that gave me the Vesicare.

I do have some leg bags and Mentor Condom caths but used then on trips ect!

{ie}So I would not have to change Dumping the Bag is easy

This just happend to me when one of doctors changed my pain medication. I hadnt gone in 3 days and was realy misrable cramps, bloated, no apatite, no poop.

Im a twice a day kinda guy so I got realy worried, as I have heard horror stories about how fast constipation can escalate into something real serious.

I went to my primary care doctor and she gave a script for Lactulose and told me to get some over the counter glcerin supositorties.

she said you have to treat constipation from both ends top and bottom. after a couple hours I had a good poop, never been so relived to see a toilet full in my life.

She wrote me another script for the Lactulose ( its a kind of liquid sugar that draws water from your intestines into your bowles ) its realy mild acting and no cramps and bloating.

I take 10 ml at bed time now and no more constipation. With me though I hate to depend on any drug to do things so I have been watching my diet and water intake and have tapered off the drug.

hope this helps and good luck

Most of these medications have such unpleasant side effects it really makes you wonder if it is worthwhile taking them? :o

I am at present not allowed to take any medication, I have accepted this situation for many years now and am used to just "Padding up" and getting on with a drug free life. :closedeyes:

lso you say you have come to accept Diapers as part of your life-so if the drugs either do not work or have a remaining side effect/s, I would be tempted to just "Pad up" and get on with my life and enjoy it all.

Not worrying about your having to put on a Diaper does not mean you are a Diaper lover-but what the hell, they save you and I along with many others from severe embarrasement.

I wish you luck with the medications and hope they help you, but I bet you will probably still wear a Diaper when out for at least 6 months even if a "cure" is achieved. :band::drinks_wine:

Guest dodgedart

but I bet you will probably still wear a Diaper when out for at least 6 months even if a "cure" is achieved. :band::drinks_wine:

Yes I plan to stay Diapered when going out if not just a short trip. After wearing this long i just dont feal comfortable not. So far the meds help some but not 100%. Also at night