LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wasn't planning on writing another smut but I was watching fallout and seeing the character lucy say things like "gosh" or "goly" really got my mind going and my unmentionables... but we don't talk about that. 

Basic premise is a vault that was never approved exists... hope yall enjoy this bit of mindless smut. 

Nery Allbright was a survivor and a leader. Her followers had tried to spread the knowledge of science, Academics, and agriculture. 

Now she was on the run, vertabirds spanned the skys a symbol of a gear heralding the brotherhood of steel. She did not know what her people had done to upset them. 

Even now her struggling brain tried to process how all this had happend. Her mind flashed with the images of men in power armor cutting down her flock like ghouls to the sluaghter. 

All she could do was run, she just had to focus on running. She could grieve later. 

So she ran, and ran, and finally tripped as bullets fired into the ground around her. She gulped as she noticed that the only thing behind was a ravine. 

5 men in power armor came out from the nearvy trees. One approached her. 

"Theres no were left for you to run. Hand over the relic" 

"What relic? What the hell are you taking about!?" She yelled/sobbed at them angrilly.

"We know you have the relic. Hand it over and you will be allowed to live." 

She looked at them, glared at them, it didn't matter. 

"What relic?" She said in a defeated voice. 

The knight showed her an image on his pipboy. It was a toaster. 

"Y-you killed everyone I loved? INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST... FUUUUCK YOU! OVER A FUCKING TOASTER!!!???" she got louder and angrier as the realization of just what was happening dawned on her. 

Then she heard a strange sound. Like a buzzing. Without warning she heard little pop sounds and each sound was followed by power armor droping, vertebrae crashing, and people dying. 

Then she felt a sharp pain her chest and looked down to see a needle poking out of her chest. Then she fell asleep.

• reginold changed the title to Vault 123