LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught with the Shrinking Virus (w/Padded Princess)

The woman looked into the carrier. "Aww she's so scared." The man shook his head. "Honey we don't need your little one running around in the car. Besides you read the handbook. You shouldn't take her out until we get home."

The sounds of the limo would be heard before it would pull out of the lot and back onto the road leading to the highway. "Oh I know but she's just so darling I can't wait until we get her home."

She looked down at the carrier again. "Don't you worry Princess when we get home mommy is going to give you so much love." 

The couple began talking amongst themselves. Discussing work, home life, social gossip. From what the little would gather the man was a big shot office tycoon and the woman ran a few lucrative businesses as well. Though she treated hers more like hobbies having others tend the day to day needs. This would allow her more free time to train her little one.

'Of course I'm scared,' I thought angrily as the two talked about me like I wasn't even there, 'You just bought me and are treating me like a pet! And a girl one at that!'

"I don't want your love! I wanna go back to my real home!" I whimpered, fighting back tears as the limo took off down the road, trying to ignore the fact she'd referred to herself as 'mommy.'

At the very least I was able to garner some insight on who these strangers were as the ride went on. If the fancy limo wasn't clue enough to tell me these two were very well off, the way these two discussed their various businesses and financial investments would have give it away. Especially the way the woman discussed her job, if it could even be called that. The thought of being stuck with this woman day and night, given her undivided attention to her 'new pet' sent shivers down my spine as I feared what was to come. 

'I'll just need to find a way to escape,' I thought hopefully, 'Just escape.... and get home... and I'll be fine.'

As I tried to stay hopeful I looked at the ridiculous outfit I'd been put in. I pulled at the lace, of the dress, trying to tear it off. But it appeared they made these outfits with the thought of unwanted removal in mind, as it was remarkably difficult. The best I could hope to do what wrinkle the edges and hem as I pulled at the dress as the ride went on. 

The drive was a long one as they had traveled only to high quality little shops.  Two hours later the limo showed to a stop in front of a restaurant. "My love I know your looking forward to showing her off,  but I think you should keep her in the carrier.  At least until she's had some proper training."

The woman waved a hand. "You worry to much darling.  I'm sure my little princess will be fine. Besides how can anyone see how darling she is from inside the carrier.  You just focus on the business side of this luncheon and I'll manage the rest as always." She kissed her husband.  

The man got out first taking the carrier he passed it to the driver holding the door while helping his wife from the limo.  She smiled taking the carrier in hand and her other arm lined with her husband's they made their way inside.  Giving their name they were shown to a private dining room where another couple sat. 

The couples exchanged greetings and the woman set the carrier just under the table to the right of her seat. Drinks were ordered and the men engaged in their business talks while the women chatted. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting to long. A boutique I had my eye on had a new shipment of little ones and I simply had to go and get one." The women talked about raising shrunken and exchanged training tips. "I've helped a few friends with training and decided it was time for one of my own. We'll have to set a play date for our little ones."

Wherever we were going, the drive was incredibly long. Thankfully not in the hands of this insane woman I remained in the cage, and found myself drowsy from the events of the day as the swaying of the limosine lulled me to sleep. I was only finally awoken when the carrier was lifted and handed off, jostling me from my slumber. 

"H-huh?" I asked confused, wiping the long locks of newly curled hair out of my face as I looked towards the cage door to see where we were. 

I blanched as I saw what looked like a fine dining establishment! Fancy foods, lavish drinks, and of course, very wealthy people. I felt my heard pounding again as I was carried deeper into the heart of this festering pool of wealth! Of course, no one seemed to bat an eye if they caught sight of the 'cute little thing' trying to hide from sight in the back of the carrier. 

I felt my world jostled again as I  was set beneath the table, my view of the table the long legs of the two women nearest me as the two discussed me like I wasn't even there! My panic especially heightened as they discussed their own 'training tips' and I feared what this woman would have in store for me!

"H-hey!" i chimed in from down below, "I-I don't want any playdates or training or anything from you! I just want you to let me go!" 

"Fussing like that isn't going to help anything." It was then the tiny Princess would serve they're was actually another carrier under the table.  Inside was a woman dresses in a diaper with a yellow onsie and a pink tutu, her blonde hair brushed up into a high ponytail. "Your new to this....the sooner you give in the better. It's not so bad really. Once you get used to being treated so infantile its really an easy life. We got lucky from how it seems your mommy wants to raise you as her little one like mine. Some tiny get masters or mistress instead of mommy.  They have it hard being treated like actual pets."

Mommy could hear the tinies chatting though she couldn't hear the conversation clearly. The waiter gave them their menus as the conversation continued. She ordered a wine for herself and asked for the tinies menu to get her new little one a treat. Ordering something for their tinies both women returned to the conversation. They were now discussing their husband's and upcoming holiday plans.

I flinched as I heard the voice nearby and turned to see the woman in the carrier nearby! For a brief moment I felt a sense of relief, thinking there was someone else here who could relate to my struggles. But my eyes widened and my heart fell at her words. 

"Y-you're kidding me, right?" I ask, stepping up to the carrier door to get a better look at her, "You call this easy?!? We're adults! Not babies to be coddled or pets to be tossed in a carrier!"

I could feel my heart pounding with annoyance but tried to settle myself, not wanting to draw the ire of the four rich snobs currently talking above them.

"How long have you even been stuck like this anyway?"

The tiny woman sat down in her carrier and shook her head. "No I'm serious.  Just look at your situation. We have literally shrunken so much cats are bigger. The government has stopped us of most rights and privleges. Before this I was working 65 hours a week barely making it by.  Now I get anything I want within reason,  no bills,  I live in luxury and wear only custom designed clothes. Was it weird at first using a diaper and being changed yeah. Was it hard to give up my autonomy as an adult most definitely.  But for what I got in exchange is worth it.  I've been with mommy for 5 years now."

The waiter brought drinks and took the food orders.  The ladies listed their meal as the men went outside for a smoke. The waiter brought over a tiny sippy cup with the apple juice she had ordered. Opening the gate to the carrier she put the sippy cup inside.  "Here princess a little treat for being such a good girl."

I furrowed my brow, surprised to hear her admittedly somewhat convincing take on her situation. But I cringed at how easily she referred to her owner as 'mommy,' shaking my head at the crimson red flag of submission that this woman had displayed. 

"So being talked down to and treated like a pet is worth it if it means you're not working? Being kidnapped and having your life stripped away all because you got some stupid disease! That's ridiculous! I mean look at you! You're dressed like a baby, trapped underneath a table at a restaurant and you're fine with that? Have you ever even tried to escape?"

Before she could answer me I saw the well manicured hand of the woman who bought me lower down, and I flinched back in resposne, but watched as she opened the door and dropped off a babyish sippy cup.

"I don't want you're stupid treat!" I yelled, getting more upset as this childish treatment went on and kick the sippy cup down