LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught with the Shrinking Virus (w/Padded Princess)

I looked around the busy city street nervously as I started walking. I had been hiding out in my apartment ever since my latest shrinking spurt. I had known for some I had the shrinking virus, but I was just hoping and praying I wouldn't hit the size threshold and just a few days ago. Now, standing at only a foot and a half, I was considered an "At Risk Size." I shook my head at the phrase. The only thing I was at risk for was someone deciding to snatch me up and claim me as their own! I tried to shake the thought aside, just trying to focus on navigating the massive world around me. I thankfully had purchase just a simple outfit in case I ever got this size. A pair of small elastic sweat pants and a sweatshirt, so I at least would be covered. I was just trying to make it to the grocery store to get some more food for my place. Walking down the street occupied by normal sized people was strange, especially as they gave me looks, but I just tried to keep my head down, praying no one stopped me.

"Almost there," i whispered to myself as I saw the convenience store in sight.  

Variant 21950 also known as the shrinking virus had shocked the world 10 years ago. A mutation in growth hormones of certain individuals even now scientist couldn't predict who or why.  Those who were infected gradually shrank some over a long period over 1-2 years while many had a rapid shrinking process between 1-2 weeks.

The government didn't know what to do. Suddenly labor forces were losing employees to small to do the task.  Mega corporations spent millions to stop bills requiring them to accommodate the shrunken as that would require specialized equipment, expensive time consuming equipment. Psychological test were done on many shrunken and research showed some had diminished in their cognitive ability to be independent where they were before. It took 4 years but eventually worldwide a law was passed. The shrunken were now required to be in the care of fully sized people. Many rights afforded to most citizens were no longer those of the shrunken. They were now seen more as pets. 

This law led to the newest business well the product was new though pet stores had always existed. These new specialty pet shops were paid by the government to collect any shrunken not registered/adopted by the time they reached a height under 18 inches. Not only were they paid for collecting the shrunken they doubled that income as they were also paid by individuals who came to adopt the stray shrunken.

Today was a busy day for the tall man driving a yellow van slowly down the street.  He had collected 4 shrunken this morning already. There came a point where after collecting enough you could tell those at the collectable height on site. This was one of those such moments. He watched the shrunken walking down the street trying to blend in. It seemed he would be collecting number 5 of the day. Parking the van he grabbed his tool bag which held necessary equipment to collect a little one. He quickly got in the street and kept a minimal distance following the little one ahead of him. His company was about gentle and quiet collection so he would follow the shrunken male until they were off the busy street. 

I continued on, dodging the oblivious few people that failed to look down to see my diminished form. Too preoccupied with their own, healthy normal lives to pay any consideration for the shrunken man among them. However, as I approached the last street that would lead me to the store I needed to get to, I saw a wave of people let out of the building before it, heading my way. 
“God I don’t wanna try to navigate through all those legs, let alone risk getting snatched up by some grabby hand in the crowd trying to claim me,” I said quietly as I ponder my options. 
I did a quick scan and saw a an alley to my left, one I believed would let out closer to the store. 
“I guess this could work,” I thought as I straightened my back to look as tall as possible, before walking quickly down the alley, out of sight of the oncoming crowd. 

The man sighed as the shrunken man went into an empty alley. This was why what he did was important shrunken couldn't even make proper decisions to keep themselves safe.  Going into the alley he pulled a syringe from his bag. This would make his job quick and quiet. There was no need to deal with the tantrum these shrunken threw being collected when you could knock them out instead. He quickly closed the distance between himself and the tiny man putting a large hand over his mouth while the other infected the syringe into his neck.  "No worries little fella I've got ya" He counted to ten waiting for the drug to take effect and the shrunken to go unconscious.

I was only half way down the street before I heard the foot steps gain on me! I turned back just in time to see a man with a large bag over his shoulder and a massive, at least to me, syringe in the other!

"Wh-what the he-mphhhh!" i scream against his hand as I tried to fight and kick away from his hold on me!

But it was no use! I felt a sharp, painful jab in my neck as my eyes looked to see the plunger of the needle being pushed down! I thrashed, trying to get away, but it was only a matter of seconds as my eyelinds became impossibly heavy! I used the last of my energy to try to smack at the man, but my limbs were like wet noodles bouncing off a brick wall before my vision faded completely, passing out in the alley.

He sighed as the little guy went limp and he picked him up. Tossing the shrunken man over his shoulder he walked back to his van. Opening the back it was setup with multiple soft padded kennels to deposit collected shrunken in for transport. First things first though he easily stripped the little man naked checking both wrist and ankles for a bracelet that identify him as an adopted shrunken. Finding none he put a yellow bracelet identifying the shrunken as one under his companies care.

He then grabbed a white diaper and quickly secured it onto the stray. They found quickly using diapers was the cleanest method for dealing with shrunken waste. Though it would be up to there adopters to decide if they wanted to continue or use a different bathroom option. 

Now naked except for the diaper the man opened on of the empty kennels the inside padded top to bottom with yellow padding. He put the shrunken man inside closing it the kennel required an authorized thumb print to open so there was no concern for escape.  

Logging his report for this collection he went to the drivers seat. The man called in to let them know he was en rout me with 5 shrunken and started the van. He turned on music as he was told to bring this batch to an out of town location for high end clients. The drive would be about 2 hours and he knew the shrunken would all be awake by then. That meant he'd have to listen to the fussing and pleading as he drove. The bonus he was getting for this collection would make the drive worth it though.

My eyes slowly blinked open as I started to become aware of my surroundings. A soft padded, mattress lay beneath me, as the swaying movement of the car rocked me slightly, as if trying to calm me.... wait... CAR? 

I immediately sat up! My heart pounding as I tried to make sense of what was happening! I looked around in shock to see I was not in the comfort of my now oversized bed, but rather a full padded cage! 

"Oh no! No no no!" I exclaimed, running to the cage door and shaking it, "This is a mistake! I'm... I'm not small enough yet! Please let me out!" 

I shook and shook at the door, trying to break it, but it was no use! I had heard the stories of those small enough from the virus who were snatched up by organizations paid by the govenrment, but I never in a million years thought I'd fall victim to one! As the reality of the situation set in, I looked down and gasped as I saw my clothes were gone, now replaced with the humiliating article of a fluffy white diaper and a small yellow wristband!

"Let me out of here!" i demanded, kicking agains the side of the cage desperately, terrified of where I'd be taken to!

The back of the van was filled with yelling.  He would see across from him 3 cages with other shrunken 2 men and a woman.  All the hysterical like him banging at the cage crying to be let free.  To his right he'd hear another shrunken woman demanding to be free or she'd sue.

The man sighed as they all awoken about 30 minutes from the shop. "Quiet down the lot of you! Strays get picked up don't like it you should of gotten adopted." He turned up his music drowning out the cries as he finished this last leg of the drive. 

30 minutes later he pulled the van around the back of an upscale boutique that catered shrunken to the rich. He parked the van at the back door and went inside. Turning over his paperwork and signing off for the transfer of 5 shrunken the man was paid in cash $6500. He lead the sales associates to his van. One by one the shrunken were collected by an associate being removed from the van cage to a carrier and taken into the building.

A tall woman with dark hair pulled in a ponytail and green eyes covered by a pair of glasses opened the small man's cage. "Hi there little one don't worry well get you all cleaned up and comfy." She was gentle though her hold was firm as she picked him up from the cage putting him into a blue carrier. Closing the door to the carrier she lifted it taking him inside. The carrier wasn't padded as it was only for short use.  She brought him into a room setting the carrier on the table as she looked over the paperwork.

She had his ID which had been in his wallet when he was collected. She scanned the ID which updated him as a shrunken with the government. That done she shredded the ID as shrunken no longer required one. They're citizenship was tied to whoever took possession of them. 

That done she now took him out the carrier and sat him on a scale. She noted his weight at 36lbs. Afterwards she drew a measuring tape to check his current height. "17.5 inches your one of the biggest we have but I'm sure you've got more shrinking to do." Once more he was locked into the carrier. The woman left the exam room.

I looked around in horror at the world that surrounded me! Shrunken men and women alike all stripped, diapered, and crammed into these padded cages, yelling to be released! I flinched as I heard the echoing yell of whoever was driving the van!
"You're sick!" i screamed, trying to yell over the music to no avail, "Let us go now!" 

I yelled for awhile, begging and screaming, but the music drowned out all my cries. The next 30 minutes passed like an eternity as I was terrified of where I'd be ending up. I finally got some of an answer as the back was opened, revealing a dark haired woman! I watch as she collected several of my fellow victims before turning towards me!

"N-no please! Stay back!" I cried as she opened up the cage. But it was no use, her soft, large hands effortlessly held me tightly in her control, as she deposited me into a more standard cage! I shivered as I collided with the cool, plastic floor of the cage, slipping atop it as it swayed in her grip as she walked into the building! 

"Mam please! Please just let me go!" i begged as I watched her fiddle with a computer, and even shredding my ID. It only got worse as she pulled me out, gettig my weight and measurements before depositing me in back into the cold cage, leaving me alone!

"This can't be happening," I thought, sitting in the cage terrified, "I gotta try to get out of here!" 

I tried to ram into the side of the cage, thinking maybe I could knock it off the table and get free before any one found me, but it was much easier said than done given my diminished state.

Try as he might the cage was weighted so it wouldn't budge no matter how much he thrashed around. 3 minutes later the woman walked in with a metal tray. She set it on the counter and put on latex gloves before opening the cage once more. She would grab the shrunken man and again put imhim on the exam table.

She quickly administered a sedative that while it wouldn't knock him out he would become very lethargic and his kind would feel to heavy to move on his own.  She waited the 30 second for the drug to work before she began.  Laying him in the cool metal exam table he would feel her opening his mouth.  She inserted a denture impression tool in his mouth closing his mouth to get the record of his teeth. Once that was removed she began checking his teeth checking for any needed dental care nothing anything she found on his chart.

She then removed his diaper and raised his legs. A rectal thermometer was inserted into his bum. Getting his temperature before getting him back into the diaper. The woman went down her list checking his hair and scalp, looking in his ears. By the time she was done every part of the little man had been thoroughly inspected. Done with her intake evaluation she picked him back up putting him into the cage. The woman sat across the room typing on the computer when a male in yellow scrubs walked in. "I just finished his evaluation I'll send it over to Becca you can take this one to grooming." 

Once more he would feel the jostle of the cage as the carrier was lifted and taken out of the exam room. He was now being carried down a yellow hallway deeper into the building. He was carried through double doors of a rowdy room. Many shrunken yelling and crying being washed, changed, lotioned. It was an entire room dedicated to grooming the shrunken. Only the best for their high end clients. His carrier was put on the floor beside a row of others where he would see his fellow collected shrunken from the van earlier.

I thrashed and thrashed with all my might but was too weak to move the carrier an inch. My resolve weakened further as I watched the dark hair woman reenter, carrying a metal tray. 

“Wh-what is that for?” I asked to no answer as she prepared herself and laid me down before injected me with a needle!

”Ohhh! What the hell was that!” I thrashed as much as I could as I started to feel the effects of the injection take hold. 

My mind felt foggy, my limbs heavy… too heavy.

”What… what was… tha” I slurred my words as she continued with her tests. 

I desperately wanted to fight back, especially as she began poking and prodding every little nook and cranny of my little body! But I just couldn’t. 

“You’re gonna… be sowwy,” I weakly threatened as I was rediapered and placed back into the carrier.  

i laid limply on the carrier as I heard the two workers talk before I was carried off into the grooming room. The screams and protests of other shrunken people was ever present in this room it seemed as my carrier was placed next to several other cages. I looked into the cage to see my fellow prisoners.

”Guys…” I weakly said, as I crawled to the front of the carrier, closer to them, “we gotta… we gotta find a way.. out of… here.”

Multiple employees moved in and out the grooming room.  Some bringing in shrunken to prepare them to go with their new caregivers.  Some bringing shrunken in to change them before taking them back to their cages. Then there were the employees in yarrow they were responsible for cleaning and dressing the most recent strays.

The man from before opened his carrier picking him up.  He easily removed the diaper setting the naked male into a large basin filled with soapy water.  With gloves hands he picked up a sponge and began scrubbing him clean from head to toe. The man never spoke directly to the tiny man as he washed his hair and body before rinsing him off. 

He would notice none of the shrunken were spoken to it was one of the rules of this establishment.  Shrunken did not get spoken to nor have a name until they were purchased. After some research they found this the most effective way to get shrunken to bond to their new owners/caregivers.

The man took the shrunken man to a changing table where he was secured in place before his body was dried and lotioned with a scent less body butter. His body dried and moisturized the shrunken man would find himself once more in a diaper this one thicker and dressed in a yellow onsie. His hair was combed and trimmed neatly. Satisfied with his work the man took a picture then moved the shrunken make to a new clean carrier with soft padding on the bottom.  His carrier was then put along the wall beside others who had been freshly groomed.

I looked in stunned terror at the almost factory like room. Shrunken victims being cleaned and prepped for a life of servitude and coddling! I looked in horror as the man from before came back and plucked me from the crate! 
“Sir… sir please…” I begged weakly, still recovering from whatever drug they’d given me, “you… can’t do this… please… please don’t do this.” 
But it was no use! Seemingly without recognizing me as a person, he effortlessly manhandled my drugged body. Even moving my head was an effort, let alone fighting off giant hands was impossible as I was cleaned from head to toe,  lotioned, and diapered again. My longer than average hair was now cut neatly but still had some length to it. 

I rolled onto my back in the padded cage, breathing heavily as I feared whatever might come next as I was placed amongst the many other drugged and dressed tinies!

It was a few hours before anyone cane to tend the newest tiniest. Taking the carriers one at a time they were taken into different rooms. Each room  had a wall that wmwas lined with fully padded cages stacked 3 high and 4 across. This is where the tinies were kept until they were selected for viewing or purchase.

The small man was put in one such cage. Attached inside the cage was 2 liter sipper bottle for water and there was a small bowl filled with a human grade kibble developed for tinies to provide them all the proper nutrients without having to go through much of a feeding process except filling their bowls. The worker kept going in and out until all 12 cages were filled. There was a camera that watched the room as well as I live feed for each individual cage. 

The room this male was put in was for tinies still expected to shrink more. They wouldn't go up on the website for at least a week while their shrinking was monitored till completion. Soft music filled the room as the lights were dimmed. There were no clocks throughout the facility to keep tinies unaware and following the schedule the company put them on.

The waiting felt like an eternity. Thankfully, the drugs effects subsided after about an hour, allowing me to once again stand. Although my body ached from being manhandled against my will. 

finally something happened, as my cage was taken into yet another room. It looked like a storage station. I tried to fight the large hands but it was no use as I was deposited into the cage. 

The sight of the water bottle as well as a bowl of kibble keyed me in that I may be here awhile! 
“We’re not animals!” I loudly protested, kicking the bowl of kibble as it scattered across the floor of my prison, “Let us out!” 

Almost on cue the lights dimmed and music played. Almost mocking my protest. With no option of escaped I curled up against the back wall. 

Over the next few days he would learn the routine. Each morning caretakers came and collected them one by one to change their diapers and refill their bowls and water bottles. Once everyone was cleaned and provided food they were given 30 minutes of play time in a larger play pen two at a time to move around and even provided a few toys to entertain them. When everyone's play time ended the bare screen across from their cages would light up as children's shows were projected for most of the afternoon. Late afternoon they got their second changes of the day and a second play time. By early evening those who needed a final change for the day were changed and bowls and bottles refilled. Soon enough lullabies would play and lights would be dimmed. 

A week later he was taken to the exam room again. It was the same woman from his first day. She said nothing to him as she took him from the carrier. Once again he was weighed and his measurements taken. He now measured at 12.5 inches. She updated his record before having him be returned to his cage. She signed off on him allowing the business to upload his listing on the companies site 

The week that passed was torturous. Unable to eat or drink other than what was provided in the cage. I tried to hold out for as long as I could, but after awhile of starving I was forced to eat the kibble and drink from the water bottle. I did my best to use my hands to get the water out, trying not to degrade myself too much by suckling from it. 

Of course the worst part was a lack of bathroom, as again I tried like hell to avoid it, but ended up being forced to empty my waste into the diaper. A change was the one time of day I actually was almost happy to have one of the workers. Almost. 

The rest of the time was just pure boredome. Forced to watch what they thought was appropriate. Forced to play amongst piles of toys in a play pen. Forced to sleep when the lullabies started. 

“I can’t live like this,” I said, nearing the point of breaking down after my exam with the silent doctor. 

I had no idea what the point of her weighing and measuring me was for, although I knew I had shrunk further one day when I had awoken in a too small diaper and onesie. 

“I just have to stay strong,” I repeated to myself, “I’m not gonna let these bastards sell me off like some pet!”

It was 3 days later before there was a sudden change in his routine. It was just after the morning change. He along with 1 other male from his room were taken into the front of the shop and set down in a play pen. 

There a woman stood with what appeared to be her husband. She was of average height at 5'7"  with an athletic yet curvy figure wearing a sky blue sundress that stopped mid-thigh the top low cut showing quite a bit of cleavage. The man beside her was tall around 6'4" with an athletic build. He wore black slacks and a white button down. The man spoke first to his wife. "Now honey I know your disappointed they are out of girls but just think there's really no difference is there. Whichever one you pick is yours to dress and care for however you please."

The woman looked at both tiny men. She had been hoping for a girl and this was their 3rd boutique. Her husband was right whichever little one she chose would be her princess regardless if what was in their diaper. She looked to the employee. "We do have somewhere to be after this I'll need her dressed appropriately."

The employee assured her they would have whichever little one she chose bathed and dressed to her specifications. She nodded and reached into the play pen picking up the tiny male with the longer hair. "Oh alright I'll take this one." She looked at him and spoke directly to him something that hadn't occurred over the 10 days since his arrival. "Hi precious I'm going to take you home with me." She handed him to the employee. "I want her thoroughly washed and put some curls in that hair... clothes are?" She was directed to the section where clothes and accessories for tinies were kept. While the woman did her shopping the tiny male was taken back to the grooming area and set in a cage to wait his turn.

I was surprised after my change. Instead of being returned to my cage, I found myself in the store front, placed in a playpen with another shrunken man! I shivered nervously as I watched two figures approach. The woman was quite beautiful, especailly considering all the women I'd seen recently were either heartless workers or diapered and small. But as they spoke I started getting more nervous. 

'A girl?' i thought, 'She wants a girl? S-so why am I here?'

I quickly got my answer as i was suddenly lifted up to her face. My heart skipped a beat as she actually acknowldged me! The sudden moment of huminzation felt surprisingly impactful but I was quickly shocked as she handed me back to the employee, referring to me as a a her and demanded I get bathed!

"Wait what?" I objected as i was carried off, "N-no wait I don't wanna be adopted! A-and I'm not a girl! I'm a man! A man!" 

My objections continued as I was dropped back int the grooming area, I back to the back of the cage, terrified for when it would be my turn to be groomed!

It wasn't long before it was his turn. The tiny male was one more given a sedative to make getting him prepared easier. The woman from earlier had selected a deluxe grooming Oskar with several add on.  This time the basin was filled with warm soapy water with a soft lavender smell. The tiny male was first scrubbed down with a sugar Scrub and rinsed before being washed again with a lavender body wash.  Now clean he was laid on the table and a from the neck down he was covered in a depilatory cream. After five minutes his body was rinsed and now completely hairless except the hair a top his head. 

Drying him off the tiny male was rubbed down with a vanilla moisturizing body butter to make his soft smooth. In moments he was back in a fresh diaper this one was different as it was not only thicker but pink. 

They easily moved him to the next station where two women worked painting his toes and fingers baby light pink. 

I tried to back away, but it was no use as the worker dragged me from my cage! 

“No wait! I don’t want them to take m-AH!” I screamed as I felt the needle go in and once again my body went heavy and sluggish. 

Unable to even try to fight, I was helpless to stop the grooming process. Despite my drugged state, I could tell the process was more thorough, that the products used seemed to be more lavish and expensive. It wasn’t until once the bath ended that I really started to panic, as I looked down to see all traces of my body hair completely gone!

”No…. No…” I weakly protested as the powerful hands laid me down in the pink diaper and forced it on before I found myself in a station I’d never been before. 

My legs and arms were splayed out, allowing easy access for the two workers to bring the tiny brushes to my fingers and toes as I watched the pink coating painted across their surface. 

‘This can’t be happening,’ I thought, too weak from the drug to even speak up in protest in this moment, ‘this lady can’t just pretend like I’m a girl!’

The workers consistent in their care ignored his cries and complaints.  Once his nails were painted and dried he was moved to and buckled in a salon chair made small enough for his body but at a regular height.  Another woman began caring for his hair.  Adding extensions straightening and curling until he had a head full of long curls. Satisfied with his hair the woman began applying makeup.  A light foundation before adding blush to give him rosy cheeks. The eye makeup was kept light with just a little pink eye shadow.  The look was finished off with pink lip stain and a clear gloss on top. He looked like a perfect baby doll.  Now the finishing touches.

A pink dress with puffed sleeves. The tiny male was easily put into the dress. Grooming completed the shrunken was put into a new carrier this one a purple exterior. The interior was fitted with soft thick padding to keep him safe and comfortable in travel. The carrier was carried back to the store front and set on the counter top. He would see the woman who would be in charge of his care filling out paperwork. 

The cold, uncaring expressions of the workers did nothing to help my displeasure as I found myself whisked off with freshly painted nails and secured into a salon chair. I couldn’t believe what was happening as my hair was brushed and curled. I tried to shake away but all that did was let the extensions fall around my face. Next the makeup! I had never worn any before so the sensation of having my face painted was strange and unwelcome. And with no mirror around I couldn’t even see the damage of what they did to my face! 

And last but not least… the dress! 

“No… no I’m a man!” I objected, as loudly as I could, which in reality was more of a slurred whimper as the either effortless secured it over me before depositing me in the purple crate. 

I looked out through the door and saw the woman who had claimed me writing away and some paper. I crawled to the bars of the front of the cage. 

“Please… please don’t do this.. I… I don’t want this!” I said, tears forming in my eyes 

The women handed over the documentation and smiled reaching a finger into the crate to stroke her little one cheek.  "It's okay precious we'll be on our way soon." The paperwork filled out the role done to her.  "And what name would you like your little one registered under in the system?"

She smiled looking at her new little princess. "Just look at her isn't it obvious her name should be Princess." The woman opened her purse and handed the worker a diamond choker. "You can link all her registration information to this necklace." The necklace was embedded with a microchip.  In the event her little one did get separated a collector would be able to check the necklace and return her safely. 

Once the necklace was linked in the system the woman opened the carrier and at the shrunken male on the counter.  She was gentle in her touch as she secured the choker around her neck.  It had a special lock that could only be opened by a the owner of the necklace. The choker in place she held up her little ones wrist and the employee removed the wrist band as he was officially hers.

"Alright Princess back in you go." She lifted and set her back into the crate locking its door. Her husband paid the cashier as she picked up the crate carrying it out to the limo that was waiting.  Two employees of the die followed with bags of items she'd purchased for her new little doll. The bags were put into the trunk while she got settled in the back of the limo setting the crate on the floor beside her. 

I flinched away from the large digit. Even if it was just a gentle stroke, I didn't want to show this woman any sign that I was okay with her purchasing me! But it only got worse as the name... my new name... echoed through my ears...

'Princess,' I thought, a well of deep humiliation as my identity had been stripped away and replaced with the girly petname, 'Princess.'

i was so stunned I didn't even have a chance to move (not that i could given the drug) away from the worker as she secured the diamond choker around my neck! 

"H-hey!" i objected, trying to pull the damn thing off and away with what little strength I had as I was placed back in the crate. But it wouldn't budge, secured seemingly eternally around my neck, to show who I belonged to!

I watched as money was exchanged and the transaction completed. I felt a wellspring of panic as I found myself carried off towards the exit! I hadn't been outside since I got here, but I wanted nothing more than than to stay inside if it meant avoiding my fate as this womans personal plaything! 

"Please no! I don't wanna go!" i begged as tears began to fall down my freshly painted cheeks. But my cries fell on deaf ears as I was loaded into the lavish limo, and placed at the feet of the woman who called herself my owner. I crawled away from the door of my crate towards the back, hoping to avoid being snatched into the 'loving' arms of her.