LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drugs

:roflmao: i have a superpudic cathiter,used for flushing my bladder twise daily(clamentrocystoplasty operation)the rest of the time wet nappies.because of this i take lots of drugs,one has me pissing myself laughing it relaxes the bladder....like i realy need that.anybody else have to take silly drugs from docters.

Years ago had to try all the usual bladder drugs, but all they did for me was give me dry mouth so that every time I passed the kitchen I had to have a drink-really was a bit self defeating I thought. :badmood:

Desmopressin was probably the best of them all except that it almost sent me to sleep most of the time. :fish_h4h:

Do not and cannot take anything at present due to my job. :badmood:

Bummer as I would like to find something that helps me ! :whistling:

jmcnappy, You don't have to take any medication that you don't want to take. I have heard of paralyzed people taking medication so they cannot go until they are catheterized. Or are you meaning you are taking a water pill? To get rid of access fluids in your body. Why not have a catheter that goes into the penis? Or a condom catheter? I always ask the Doctor why I need medications and what they are for.

But if you are draining from your catheter why not take something so you can't go the normal way at all. Or maybe just put on a regular condom on to block the most of the urine from coming out your penis?

There are many many options you can go look at. There is a new catheter that stays totally inside the penis expect for a string sticking out of the penis to remove it when it is periodically place. Kind of like a tampon string. Anyway the character has a built in valve that doesn't let urine through unless you hold a magnet near your penis. You wouldn't need the catheter through your belly then.

Diapertac

You wrote:

>>There is a new catheter that stays totally inside the penis expect for a string sticking out of the penis to remove it when it is periodically place. Kind of like a tampon string. Anyway the character has a built in valve that doesn't let urine through unless you hold a magnet near your penis. <<

WOW.... That IS something new!! What brand is that? I'd like to find out more info about this!

jmcnappy, You don't have to take any medication that you don't want to take. I have heard of paralyzed people taking medication so they cannot go until they are catheterized. Or are you meaning you are taking a water pill? To get rid of access fluids in your body. Why not have a catheter that goes into the penis? Or a condom catheter? I always ask the Doctor why I need medications and what they are for.

But if you are draining from your catheter why not take something so you can't go the normal way at all. Or maybe just put on a regular condom on to block the most of the urine from coming out your penis?

There are many many options you can go look at. There is a new catheter that stays totally inside the penis expect for a string sticking out of the penis to remove it when it is periodically place. Kind of like a tampon string. Anyway the character has a built in valve that doesn't let urine through unless you hold a magnet near your penis. You wouldn't need the catheter through your belly then.

Diapertac

Most paralyzed pee ple can't pee without using a catheter no drugs involved. some have problems with bladder spasms and other spasms, and often take anti spasm drugs, not alone to prevent them from wetting accidentially but also to prevent other dangerous issues and uncomfortable situations. Ofcourse a treatet spastic bladder don't empty itself all the time, but still if it did, you would probably need to use the catheter still to make sure all of it was emptied out on a regular basis.

You wrote:

>>There is a new catheter that stays totally inside the penis expect for a string sticking out of the penis to remove it when it is periodically place. Kind of like a tampon string. Anyway the character has a built in valve that doesn't let urine through unless you hold a magnet near your penis. <<

WOW.... That IS something new!! What brand is that? I'd like to find out more info about this!

when I first started using catheters because of medical problems associated with weakening muscles associated with me having Duchenne muscular dystrophy I started doing some research. That was 10 years ago. I will look around my bookmarks for the web site.

Diapertac

I looked around at my saved bookmarks, but I couldn't find it. I did a search and found plenty of patents for the magnetic catheter valve device but no place for sale or the original study. So you know I am not making this up here is a link you will find interesting. Also I will keep looking for that link for you.

Here is that other web site.

http://patents1.ic.gc.ca/details?patent_number=2020881

Diapertac

Hello everybody I have a great product find. This is not a spam just a person trying to help. I used to have urinary incontinence, but now I have no flow coming without catheterization. Anyway this seems to be a great product. They have free sample trials.

http://www.alphadry.com/index.htm

And

http://www.alphadry.com/system.htm

diapertac

i use the cathiter to flush y bladder becauce the operation (failed) they tryed was to put a part of my bowel on the bladder to make it larger,but the bowel still creates muccus whitch left in there gives u one hell of an infection.twice had blood posioning.cannot use it for weeing because the silly thing is always getting blocked...be happy wet but happy