LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL LIFESTYLE PODCAST: INTERVIEW MISSMOMMYV

I wonder if we can really think if ABDL as a thing. The term was coined by DPF. However. I keep hearing here that the two are totally separate and from what I am seeing here, interms of narrative, that is mostly true although it is also true that most DL's have a "play age", usually, though not always, from about 3 to 7. It is possible to be mixed but still, on close examination, the two seem to be separate. This is in line with rubber in that most persons who favor that, as recognized by the International Assoc or Rubberists,, acquired that at an age in the 3 to 6 range. Both make allowances for late bedwetting which can go into the teens and rare cases of other types of "first contact". For rubber, the usual contact is through panties. There are enough stories about that here and were plenty, and the pattern was established, in IAR publications. Other than that, I cannot discern a real narrative to DL as I can with AB since there are other accoutrements that go with it, such as pacifiers, stuffies, blankies, etrc or, for those acquring in the mid and late single digits, usually associated with bedwetting, the toys and things. Also, culturally, the overwhelming association with diapers, almost to the point of being definitive, s with babies and I have seen here and DPF input from DL's  starting to acquire some AB narrative. I must say that in the early days of my time a DPF; meaning 1983 to 1987, what is now AK was part of AB which was subdivided into Baby, preschoo and grade school, some parts going into high school, I think of it this way; baby and toddler (the real AB), Very Little ; 4 - 7 and Little; 8 - 11, at least for girls. a 12 year old boy is not very different from a 10 year old

My main point, to which all the outers were adjunctis, is tha tAB and DL are integrated only by diapers, which could also integrate with IC, but there is no ABDLIC, is that AB is Totally separate from DL. so anything ABDL can be so at only the most superficial level

There is no cookie cutter to this particular fetish.   ABDL = ADULT BABY/DIAPER LOVER.    Diapers are in common for both but that is just about where it ends.

Everybody seems to be different.  Some regress and lean toward AB  those who don't lean toward DL.   Some like spanking, some don't.  Some like latex, others may not.  The best thing is try not to pigeon hole, discuss, learn and enjoy each other for who they are.

Who said there was a "cookie cutter"? If nobody said it, why bring it in and complicate matters?

As I said Diapers are part of the AB "story". For DL's they are the story, Now from what I can see, since most DL's have a 'play age", there is some AB in them. This runs counter to the claims made by many DL's that there is no AB in them. However AB and DL are two intirely different things with AB being more akin to AK and both hof which have a much more complexed and nuanced narrative. I refer to myself as ABLG or VLG - Very Little Girl, which includes AB and LG but never as DL

Now if we are making diapers the defining characteristic, then should it not be ABDLIC? Diapers are more definitive of IC than they are of AB since that narrative has other aspects, like regression and the various accoutrements and the 4-7 Very Little, having both AB and AK factors is probably the most complex of all, since it can include gender-based interests, diapers and the various accotrements of that age group

Then too, there is timeframe. Most of what is said about diapers applies to disposable and is of no concern or interest to me. Also. up to the mid '60's diapers and rubber panties were somewhat gender related since 1. girls were kept in diapers to an older age and, this being before the Interstate system was well under way, girls were diapered for trips lasting 2 hours or more which were common at that time, since Route's were pretty  much the only roads of 10 or more miles that were straight and with speed limits greater than 35 miles per hour most of the other long roads were kind of twisty and before you got onto a Route, like 6, 138 or 44, and once you got off, you would make several turns to reach the Route or destination and most of these were local and restricted to 30 mph and that was in light traffic. Example From Tiverton RI to Roxbury, Boston, 52 miles, took over 2 hours because 138, normal speed 45 mph, ran through several localities where the speed was restricted to 25 mph and that was when there was almost no traffic and you had several sets of traffic lights after 1966, using 24, it ran about 1-1/4 hours. So, timeframe makes a difference

Also, in the intro to the 'cast there was something mentioned about tribal drums and the voice was pretty deep. The first is sociobabble (the sociological equivalent of psychobable) and the voice is off-putting to me as I do not associate deep voices with the topic. So another divisor is age range. So for me, and probably very many others (anyone over 50), there is no authenticity to it. Now, in the very early years of DPF, 1981 to 1984, The latest you could have been born was 1966, which means now, you would be 58. Just in terms of vocabulary there are significant differences. In the real world, we did not say "disposable" for diapers, we called them "throw-away" or "pampers", even the adult ones, which soon became "depends". and the panties were "rubber pan(ies)s", "baby pants" or "baby bloomers" rather than plastic, like our parents and grandparents and wtf "diaper covers"?

"Cookie cutter"s there are decidedly NOT

• Sad 1