LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

did anyone else have a thing for plastic pants when they were little?

The nexus of wetting, messing, and plastic pants as a developing pre-adolescent was the foundation of my ABDL love map. I remember going to stores and buying the largest plastic pants I could find, sure I was self-conscious and embarrassed, but had the courage to follow through. I hid  the plastic pants at home, wore them over my white underpants and periodically wet just a little, obviously not diapers, so I had to be careful. When I had the chance I also messed my pants on the rare occasions that my parents and older sister weren't home, and I was old enough to be home alone for several hours. I washed my soiled underpants by hand. I don't think my parents or sister knew, but if they did, they were kind enough to never bring it up. Oh, the memories of the beginning of my ABDL life. Currently wet and messy now in a Tykables Animooz diaper, but no plastic pants at the moment.

Always liked the feel of my pull up plastic pants over my cloth diapers that I had to wear all the time, day and night when I was a child. Still wear therm over my cloth/terry diapers and over the disposable diapers that I sometimes wear. Prefer the pull up ones even now with enclosed elastic at the legs and waist for better protection.