LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Building a "Knowledge Base"

About a decade ago, the subject of having places for get-togethers in an ABDL setting came up. Using my former membership in GirlTalk To as a template and Rainbow Resorts as the model. I suggested compling a lost of ABDL-friendly resorts if such could be found. I was told to leave that to FetLife. Nlw, FetLife is NOT ABDL-centric and leaving something that pertained to us to be done by a non-ABDL-centric site seemed to me a dereliction of our purpose as well as responding like a torpid caterpillar  while someone else ate our lunch

Consequently, I created things based on subject matter relevant to us; RUBBER PANTIES 'R' US, Baby Powder Shootout, personal care items and others. I put them in my CV in my About Me. One of this was a l ink to the classic sissy sites over in Bacommentby Bethany's Sissy Links thread

Now, I figured that it would be a good idea to have things of general interest in one place. So just recently, I created a "knowledge base" over at Thech Support and put a few links to things of mine that would be of general interest to other members. This kind of thing is called a "knowlege base" and is usually done by site admins. Since that is not the case here, I decided to use crowdsourcing and make it open to anyone to juse and add to with instructions on how to do so. here it is

Please participate. It is in your interest to do so

While I am averse to cross-posting, I will leave a copy of this in Links and Announcements since it is relevant