LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction

Nestled in a forested and remote part of Pennsylvania, the close-knit community known as Little Haven is more than just a town—it's a unique space where littles and their partners, who often take on the role of caretakers, come together and live.

This extraordinary community is exclusively populated by individuals who actively engage in the ABDL (Adult Baby Diaper Lover) lifestyle or simply love the sight of happy faces freely being themselves and enjoying what they love. Despite its secluded location, Little Haven has tons of amenities that make it so residents don't have any reason to leave town once they arrive. Some of these amenities include trails and parks, as well as its own adult daycare and schooling system tailored specifically for adult littles or adults looking to further their education.

Adding to its charm, Little Haven features a grocery store, inviting spots for littles to hang out, and a couple of places to grab a bite or drink. What truly sets this town apart though is its adoption center, a unique institution facilitating the integration of new residents into the fabric of this secluded society.

This exceptional community was created by a wealthy founder—a media mogul turned semi-retired and cheerful mayor. Generously, the mayor directly covers a significant portion of the town's expenses. This financial support is complemented by a constant influx of development and investment from new residents eager to lead a unique kind of life. Many of these residents contribute to the town's prosperity by working remotely or at local offices and factories, producing a variety of ABDL and Little supplies. 

They supply the community and the rest of the world with products such as adult diapers, pacifiers, little clothing in many sizes, adult baby furniture, and educational resources for the community. 

It is because of all this that the town is able to survive and thrive in the 21st century, allowing adults all over the world to come and participate in what makes them truly happy.

This is little haven.

• Like 1

This song makes me happy

Chapter 1 - Alexander

The dark, dimly lit temple walls suddenly light up with the bright crackling of a fire. The musty old building shudders as strong winds blow through the top opening, leading down to a rope that looks to be the only entrance and exit.

“Do you have all the supplies?” A squeaky voice says from near the fire. 

I look through the adventure pouch on my hip, bringing out some crayons, a couple of diapers, and even a plastic stethoscope. “Yeh. I think I have everything.” 

Lily for some reason looks disappointed. “What about the distraction? How are we gonna fight the dragon queen without one!” Thinking quickly, I go and pick up a handful of sand and put it in my pouch. “I think we're good.” Lily dramatically slumps and sighs. “Fineee…”

Suddenly, a large bell rings, shaking the entire temple like an earthquake. "Alex, run!" Lily grabs my hand, dragging me through a nearby corridor. “what if we get caught by the dragon queen!” I protest, but Lily ignores me and continues to drag me through the twisting and winding corridors of the dark temple.

A loud noise echoes from behind us in the temple corridors. "Alex! Lily!" The voice reverberates through the halls as we enter a large room. Lily takes me by my hand and pushes me behind a large pillar. She puts her finger to her lips and beckons me to stay quiet.

My nerves increase as I feel the hot presence of the dragon breathing behind us. It slowly increases in volume with each step, and i hold my breath, not letting go for a second. Lily takes my pouch from me, grabbing the sand out of it, she seems to be preparing to fight. I try to remind myself that this is just a game, but it doesn't help the feeling of doom in the pit of my stomach. This is it… This is the moment in my little life when I finally realize I'm screwed.

The sound becomes louder, and as the large dragon begins to round the corner, I struggle to take the pressure. I enter flight or flight mode, and my body begins fueling itself purely on the chemicals running through my brain. I choose flight.

I turn the corner and exit behind the pillar but I quickly realize the mistake I've made. The dragon is right there in front of me, and like a deer stuck in headlights, I hear the pitter-patter of water hitting the ground.

I just peed myself. Is this my proudest moment? No. Am I going to stick around to face the consequences of my actions? Heck no.

With the slickness only a small child could muster, I turn to run and faceplant directly into the soft grass. The temple then opens up to reveal clear blue skies hidden by the leaves of the trees surrounding me, and now I'm just a kid in need of attention.

"That was quite a show," the dragon queen remarks, trying to suppress her chuckles.

I need to defend my honor. “Stop giggling! Not funny!” Yeah… Take that dragon queen! 

The dragon woman, with all her scaly fingers, puts them through my hair and rubs it. She then picks up the radio on her hip and calls for someone. “Alice I need you in the courtyard by the large tree” The woman puts the device back on her hip and then kneels to my level, patronizing me even more.

“Do you know where Lily is Alex?” The dragon spoke.

It was then that like a fiery ball, the blonde spunky girl in a mismatched pink princess crown and dirty overalls jumped from behind the large brown tree. “Take this dragon queen!” Lily runs up. “Dragon wha..?” It was then that Lily had the brilliant idea of throwing the sand at her, getting it all in my hair in the process. “Lily! You are in so much trouble, young lady!” The woman yelled. Lily began running away, and the woman started chasing after her.

Suddenly, I felt pressure on my back, and then in my armpits as I was stood up. I struggled a bit as my feet wiggled in the air. I then am forcefully turned to meet Alice, one of the Little Haven daycare staff.

“Hey, little guy!” The overly affectionate and happy woman spoke. “Did you have a little accident in your pants?”

The accident was not a little, and I don't know why anyone would question this wasn't an accident. I also guess she wasn't looking for an answer anyway since she started carrying me by my armpits back to the daycare building. 

“Why aren't you in a diaper sweetie? If you can't hold it for the potty you need to wear one.” Alice said matter of factly. I only could grumble in response, and she looked like this time she wanted an actual answer. 

The double door opened and she carried me through the nap room where I heard more than a few littles chuckling. “I got scared…” I mumbled. “What was that? What did you do?” I repeated myself louder “I got scared and had an accident…” She continued to carry me through the door to the changing room where I witnessed a couple of other littles being changed for nap time. She then placed me down on the changing table and started strapping me in.

“What scared you so much?” Alice asked. I responded meekly, a little embarrassed “The dragon queen…” She seemed taken aback for a second, then clicked the safety strap over my waist, then began giggling. “Was Mrs. Harper the dragon queen?” she whispered as she kept giggling. I responded by lightly nodding, and the woman squeezed my cheeks and cooed over me. “That is just so cute! You and your little games!” I began to protest. “It wasn't a game! The temple was super dangerous!” The woman only responded by giggling and ignoring my words as she took off my ruined pants and underwear.

“What diapee you want lil guy?” Alice said as she presented three options to me, a giraffe, a wolf, or a raccoon. “None of them” I responded. Alice looked disappointed with me and she began doing things that I didn't ask for. “What a silly lil guy! Who's a silly guy, is it youu?” Alice tickled my sides, as I wiggled around and giggled uncontrollably. “And that's why I need to strap in wiggle bugs, your toooo little to stay still during your changies!” She stopped tickling me and I protested. “Am not small!” I sounded very big.

She just continued smiling as she took the giraffe diaper and began puffing it. “Such silly baby babble for such a little boy.” She lifted my legs and pushed the diaper under my butt. “And I know Auntie Alice got you your favorite giraffe diapers, your mommy is gonna think you're so cute!”
My mommy thinks I'm cute all the time, I can't help being so adorable.

It was then that I also heard some little having a fit outside. It became louder, and the tantrum Lily was having became clear. Alice put powder on me and taped up the diaper, and all i could do was look over and witness the firestorm coming into the changing room.

Mrs. Harper came in holding Lily upside down by her legs as Lily fought tooth and nail the entire time. “Settle down Lily, you've already earned yourself timeout after naptime.” Mrs. Harper was somehow still calm and collected. She really was super scary…

“Don wan nap!” Lily protested as Mrs. Harper placed her on the changing matt and strapped her in, opting to use the extra hand and leg restraints attached to the table.

I wanted to watch more of the car crash happening in front of me, but Alice instead picked me up in just my shirt and diaper and carried me to the nap room. I laid my head on her shoulder as she supported my padded butt. I could only watch as Lily looked at me being led out pleadingly with the pacifier now strapped to her mouth.

Lily was such a shy girl when we first came to Little Haven, but it wasn't soon that when allowed to go into little space her true self came through. She's a great girl, but just needs a firm hand sometimes is all. 

I've known her for about 12 years at this point, and only being here for a couple of months she has already made a name for herself as the “adorable brat”. I don't disagree, but I would have skipped the adorable part and just kept the brat, the adorable is for me… 

Anyway, it wasn't that long until we found a couple looking for a pair of littles. It looks like our needs were just as unique as the sweet couple that wanted to start a 4-way relationship with us. There are only 2 other families with 4 people in them, but it doesn't really matter because almost everyone in Little Haven treats each other like family.

I spend most of my days at the daycare,  because our daddy and mommy both work making ABDL products at the local office and factory. It is seriously awesome, and it's doubly awesome that sometimes we are allowed to join and help test products! 

What wasn't awesome though, is having to still take naps at the age of 25… Sure I may be expected to act the age of 4, but some things are still really hard to get used to. What is also hard to get used to, is the fact that now I'm demoted to baby after my little accident. I seriously didn't mean to do it! It really wasn't fair, but Alice insists that I'm a baby now, which means I need to sleep in a crib and get extra nap time. 

“Let's get you in your crib buddy,” Alice whispered as many of the other littles were already sleeping. “What about my pants?” I asked quietly, knowing it didn't matter what I said. She quickly responded by pushing a baby blue pacifier into my mouth. “Get good sleepies baby. Your mommy will be here to pick you up soon.” That was good at least… but it was weird that she was coming so early. Ignoring that thought, I quickly accepted the incredibly comfortable warm blanket that Alice put over me. At least there are some perks to being a baby… I focused on trying to fall asleep, and to my surprise, it didn't take long before I was off in dreamland.

• Like 2

The setting you made kind of reminds me of the StartAgain Manor setting by C.K. Crinklekid. Though the StartAgain Manor setting is more focused on BDSM, Furries, and male homosexuality. And by the way, your story is getting off to a good start. 

4 hours ago, Kaleros said:

The setting you made kind of reminds me of the StartAgain Manor setting by C.K. Crinklekid. Though the StartAgain Manor setting is more focused on BDSM, Furries, and male homosexuality. And by the way, your story is getting off to a good start. 

Thanks! Ill check it out!

Ill say though that my direct inspirations, especially for the world building are The Padded Princess Playroom series by Elizabeth Chambers, The little cop series by Anki Carrington, and the Rocky Lake Littles series by Athena Steller. These are amazing books, and they have all inspired me in little ways.

Chapter 2 - Lily

I only half-understand what I did wrong. I sure do regret getting in trouble though, and maybe I did go a little too far with throwing the sand at Mrs. Harper. I didn't really have a choice though, I needed to defend myself against the dragon queen!

I like to think of myself as having two wolves inside of me, a brat-wolf and a needy-wolf. When my needy-wolf wants to come out to play, often bratty-wolf just tears her to shreds like they were in a nature documentary. It's not very pretty, but nature is often not pretty.

What's also not pretty, is being forced to take a nap at 23 years old! Sure I may act like a child a lot of the time, but that doesn't mean this is what I want! …kinda. 

My insides often get jingle-jangled and all confuzzled when I get this kind of attention, but I guess that's what brought me to the community of Little Haven in the first place.

I love how at the daycare I'm under the excuse of just being a child and not knowing any better, but I do know better, and I think Sammy knows it too.

Sammy is my and Alex’s mommy, and she's the one who will save me from this prison cell they call a crib. I thought It was abuse to put children in cages!

After waiting for what felt like an hour (15 minutes in real life time), a light shone as I saw the door open. “Lily, did you nap at all?” Alice said as she came through the door. I could only be relieved that my savior from this prison cell was as nice as Alice, she tends to know what I really need.

I turned my head to face the other way as I heard Alice approach me. I heard her turn on a small light, leaving the room still rather dim. “Little ones like you need sleepies, Don't you wanna become big and strong?” I huffed with tude “already am big and strong,” I said with more tude. 

The woman only responded by lifting me from my comfortable position in the crib. I mumbled in response and turned back over in my blanket as if on instinct from many mornings not wanting to get up. “Such a grumpy butt huh?” “Not grumpy,” I said in the most non-grumpy tone I could muster.

Alice instead lifted me up again, this time making sure I couldn't lie back down. She held me close to her breasts and I felt her beating heart. I wiggled a little bit in the woman's large meat bags before speaking up, the soft flesh muffling me. “Gettur tits outtta mah fafe!” Alice did get them out of my face, and instead of letting me be, she pulled down her shirt, revealing a nursing bra. This woman can't be serious…

She undid the bra, giving me access to her boobs, and I will admit I wanted this a little… just a little!

She motioned my head towards her open breast, and she didn't say anything as she moved. I held my place for a moment, contemplating if I should do this. I didn't have long to think though as she put pressure on the back of my head, inching me towards her open chest.

I breathed out a little, before accepting what was happening. At least nobody else is here to witness, right? I think it makes it okay if it's just the two of us..?

“Somebody got quiet…” Alice spoke softly as she rubbed my back, inching me closer to what I would assume is nirvana. “Do you like my boob Lilly baby?” I decided to respond, but was muffled by the boob in my mouth. “foffa fafy.” I tried to say, but I guess Alice had done this before because she understood instantly. “Not a baby huh? Then maybe you're a kitty. Kittens love to purr when nursing.”

I shot up a little, but Alice made sure to keep me down. “fot furrin. fotta fitty.” I protested, again muffled by the large flesh orb. 

It was then that all a sudden this devious woman hit my weak spot, She started scratching under my chin. ‘Oooohhh… That feels good…’ i couldn't help but snuggle more into her soft, inviting body.

“Just a little baby kitten. You gonna be so well-behaved for your mommy hmm?”

I kept suckling on her breast, and honestly, this is the best feeling I've ever felt. The warmth radiating from her skin combined with the soft repetitive heartbeat wills me to a deep slumber. I didn't quite get to that point though because the door opened, making me jump a little, but I wasn't able to see who it was. 

Quickly I tried to leave her chest, but Alice held my head tight, not allowing me to move it. “Right this way” I heard Mrs. Harper say, and then I felt two people sit down on either side of the crib next to me. “She looks so happy.” I heard my Mommy Sammy say.

Oh crud… I can't let her know how much I like this! But… for some reason, I can't will myself to stop suckling... “She's been like this for 7 minutes already,” Alice said above me. I only blushed harder as I felt butterflies flutter in my tummy. “She and alex have been playing all morning,” Mrs. Harper added.

The three went silent and I could only assume they were watching me. Were they expecting me to fall asleep? All I could do was continue suckling as the warmth began to wash over me.

“She needs this,” Alice whispered, making sure not to startle me. “I suggest you do this at least 1 time a day, it will help her behavioral issues.” Mrs. Harper added. Were these women expecting me to do this every day? I'm honestly not sure if I could, but all I could think at that moment was how great I felt. As I felt my mommy put her hands on my back and begin rubbing, all I could do was purr like a real kitten, and it wasn't long before that slumber started to overtake me. I fell asleep in Alice’s arms.

• Like 2