LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training

My wifey diapered me recently because my peepee is so teensy that I was making a puddle in front of the toilet. I didn’t object and actually found that I enjoyed it. I was so comfortable that one night when I was sleeping I pooped in my diaper. Wifey was happy enough to change and powder me but she insisted that I go back to potty training. It was humiliating at first to have her standing by as I emptied myself into the toilet and have her tell me what a good little boy I was. But I’m making progress and am grateful that she is treating me as a trainable toddler,

IMG_0626.jpeg

• Like 1
On 5/7/2023 at 6:37 AM, Brandiaper said:

Also on the Cape. I'm into caretaking and wearing occasionally. Drop me a DM if you like.

Where are you on the Cape? I’m in Brewster.

Many thanks. It’s a bit embarrassing to have Mommy watching me poop but she wants to make sure that I do it properly. As a reward she nurses me afterwards. It’s much nicer than using a pacifier. 

• Like 1

I’ve never had a diaper on as an adult but I’ve had so many accidents. My cheeks feel hot just thinking about how many accidents I had in my car. I still get close to having one daily sometimes.

I can tell you that wearing a diaper is quite pleasant even if you stay dry. Very warm and snug and frilly and nobody knows. And if you do have an accident you’re protected. Buy yourself some now. You’ll be happy you did.

• Like 1