LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drago mansion Home and school of the forgotten and lost

Hello there everyone I am looking to make a fun big rp about a new house/school for kids from 0-21 years old, it's essentially a place where anyone can go to either learn and or be babied by the local care takers it is your choice about if you would like to be a care taker or one of the students or kids who live here.

The school has well over 300 rooms, 400 bathrooms, 90 class rooms, 500 bedrooms and playrooms, a giant cafeteria with high chairs and food made fresh by our expert chefs, a tv and arcade room filled with well over 600 different arcade and game councils so no one ever has to fight over it and of course a rather large section of changing rooms for all those who need one.

Now for the rules

Rule 1: no bullying name calling or fighting or being mean any of that results in a strike strike 1 gets you a time out of 5 minutes 2 strikes equals 5 spanking with no protection for your butt and being put into pull ups for the rest of the week, but strike 3 not only results in Bieng grounded for a month but a spanking and being put back in diapers indefinitely till you can prove your a big boy or girl.

Rule 2 always respect your elders and be nice to each other if you need something ask, also don't be afraid to talk to anyone here we are all meant to relax and have fun not be scared of expressing ourselves.

And rule 3 have fun and enjoy yourselves as you get to either be a full on baby or an abdl either way it's your choice now come on over and join the fun.

Vivien is a nurse looking after the Littles here. After waking up she brushes her teeth and takes a shower, taking care of her long black hair afterward. Looking in the mirror she checks for any blemishes and is happy to find none. Only her warm, green eyes look back at her.

After putting on her work clothes with her trusty nursing bra underneath, she is ready to go! Putting on a genuine smile she heads out to eat breakfast in the giant cafeteria. Let's see who she meets there today!

Ry one of the younger ones at the age of 12 was now just waking up from his nap in his room the young dragon smiled getting out of bed he wore red footie PJs and had his stuffed dog blue dog in his arms, as he walked out of his room he spotted miss Vivien and smiled "hi miss Vivien" ry said as he toddled up to her the young night fury's PJs had a lump in the back indicating that he would need a change.

Looking towards the young dragon that called out to her, Vivien replies with a warm smile, "Hey Ry, nice to see you!", watching him toddle closer.

Deciding to make a quick diaper check, Vivien notices that someone is in need of a change. Cooing to him sweetly, "What do we have here? I think my little Ry made a stinky present for me!", picking him up in her arms, she proceeds to carry him towards the next changing room, "Let's get you into a nice fresh diaper, baby boy!"

Putting him down on a changing table, she removes his PJs, getting access to the diaper beneath. While opening the diaper, she coos "Such a good baby boy, just keep holding still like this!", starting to gently clean his poopy tushy, humming a nursery rhyme.

"All clean now!", tickling him a bit to elicit a giggle. Putting a new diaper in place, she uses plenty of baby powder before closing it up. Making sure that everything sits nice and snuggly.

Having finished changing him, she takes Ry back into her arms. Holding him close as she asks, "You are probably hungry, right?", walking out of the changing room and towards the cafeteria again, "If you want you can have some milkies from mommy Vivien.", she asks nicely. Waiting to see what he choses to do.

"yes please I would love some milk from mommy" ry said giggling in just his comfy fresh clean dinosaur train diaper, ry wagged his tail as he was carried to the cafeteria this one being one of the largest in the building filled with enough chairs tables and such it could fit everyone and still have lots of room.

Hearing his eager reply and seeing his tail wagging excitedly, Vivien opens the front of her shirt and the nursing bra underneath. Giving Ry a loving smile she guides the nipple of her breast slowly to his mouth, "Latch on baby boy! Show me who's mommy's good baby dragon!"

Feeling him latch on and suckle sweetly, makes Vivien very happy. "Such a good baby boy! I love you very much!", she states firmly as Ry keeps nursing. Giving him all the love and attention he needs.

Walking in to the cafeteria, there are a couple envious looks. Vivien doesn't bother though, holding her sweet little baby dragon close as she proceeds to a free seat at the caretakers table. There is already plenty to eat and drink on the table, causing Vivien to sit down. Patiently waiting for Ry to finish his breakfast.

Ry finished sucking on her breasts before letting out a burp from his mouth the dragon smiling at one of his favorite care takers," so mommy do I need a bath" ry asked her as he sucked on his thumb seeing his schedule being held up to show what rys activities were for the day.

"Good boy.", Vivien praises before carefully letting him down into her lap, "Let me have breakfast first sweety, then we can go and take care of your bath, ok?"

After filling some coffee into a mug for herself, Vivien makes a little snack for Ry to eat. With a warm smile she hands him a bowel of oatmeal with some honey on top, before looking for something to eat for herself.

While drinking her coffee, Vivien affectionately pets the baby dragon in her lap. Talking a bit with the other caretakers.

After finishing her coffee Vivien feels the need to pee, but she promised to help Ry with his bath first, so she takes him gently back into her arms before heading towards one of the bathrooms.

Playing a bit with him on the way, she soon arrives at her destination. Setting Ry carefully down on a soft carpet on the floor, she turns the water inlet of the bathtub on. Adjusting the temperature for a nice hot bath.

By now Vivien needs to potty quite bad, looking for the toilet she is surprised to find it out of order. She can't leave the bathroom and look for another one without leaving Ry unsupervised with a running water tap still filling the bathtub.

Going back to Ry, she plays with him a bit more as she keeps the rising water level in check. Ignoring the pain coming from her bladder. The thought of wetting herself like a toddler strangely exciting to her ...

Finally the water has the desired level and Vivien adds some nice smelling bath mix to it before turning back to Ry. Giving him a warm smile, she states, "Your bath is ready. Let's get all those clothes off you, so you can take a nice bath!", helping him to remove his clothes. While doing so, Vivien realises that she won't make it to a toilet in time.

With a brightly flushed face, Vivien starts wetting herself with a hissing sound. Having an accident right Infront of Ry, just moments before he was ready for the bath.

The relief of finally peeing feels amazing and the humiliation kinda turns Vivien on. At the same time she feels so small, so infantile as she helplessly wets herself like a baby! Yes, just like a baby! Without even realising she plops her thumb into her mouth, suckling on it as she finishes peeing. It feels good! It feels nice! At this moment Vivien realizes that she wants to wet herself again.

"hey mommy why did you wet yourself and why are you sucking your thumb" ry asked her curiously as he got into the bath enjoying how it felt on his body, being a dragon he naturally loved hot baths and baths like these were his absolute favorite even if he knew that other kids would join him.

Removing the thumb from her mouth, Vivien looks a bit startled before managing to collect herself.

Watching Ry relax in the warm bath calms her down. Finally she responds, "Mommy had an accident because the toilet here was broken and I didn't wanted to leave you alone.", giving him a warm smile.

After thinking a moment, Vivien confesses, "I think I like wetting myself. It felt really good! Sucking on my thumb was kinda nice and I do wonder now if I should put on a diaper too ..."

Looking at Ry with a shy gaze, she asks, "Do you think I'm weird for liking that?"

Vivien just opened herself up. She is very emotional right now. Discovering new things about herself and talking about them openly.

"sure mommy you can do whatever you want I'm not in charge I'm just playing in my bath do you think you could dry me off and diaper me up please", ry asked with a smile as he was pretty clean and was ready to be dried off from his big bath.

This statement makes her very happy, giving Ry a warm hug she states firmly, "I love you baby boy! You are the best!", giving him an affectionate kiss on the forehead.

Not caring that she got even more wet from hugging Ry before drying him with a towel, Vivien starts humming a happy melody. Making sure to take care of Ry properly.

After drying him she puts his diaper back in place and helps him with putting on his clothes. Sending him on his way, Vivien cleans up the floor where she peed and then heads off to the next changing room.

Arriving there she strips from her wet clothes and looks over the adult sized diapers. Deciding on the most thickest and infantile one she can find. She nearly squeals in delight as she places herself on the comfy diaper.

Using lots of baby powder, she now smells like a baby too as she reverently closes the infantile garment, her pussy wet from arousal. Vivien knows now why she likes diapers: She belongs into them!

Ry toddled off to the play room and went to go play with some of the cool blocks and toys that were lying around, for such a young dragon ry was incredibly smart and always enjoyed his toys especially when he could play with others.

After diapering herself, Vivien heads over to the playroom, knowing this is the most likely place to find Ry. Now toddling instead of walking as the diaper forces her legs apart.

Arriving at the playroom she sits down next to Ry, "Hey Ry, can I join in and play a bit with you?", Vivien asks. She knows that he likes to play with others.

Ry nodded as he played with his blocks some more enjoying the sound they made hitting each other so he kept banging them against each other like a couple of bangos, with childish giggling he kept doing it.

"You're doing great!", encourages Vivien, putting some more blocks near him to play with. Giving him a warm smile, she keeps observing. It's nice that he seems to have a lot of fun.

Deciding to stack some of the blocks, Vivien sees if she can maybe get Ry interested in building something.