LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

emily learning (with mommysbabyboy

Aunt Roberta

There was a ring on the door bell. Emily’s Mom let in a pizza boy. Aunty then explained:

“Emily has been a naughty little girl, she does NOT get a treat.”

The girls, mom and Aunty ate their pizzas and chatted. Aunty talked to Emily’s Mom.

“From now on Emily will not be distracted at school by boys. She will join Jane in the Traditional Girls’ School.”

Jane remarked:

“I have not been paddled for five years. Will Emily’s hiney manage 5 weeks, five days or five MINUTES?”

Emily heard whispers and giggles. Everyone noticed her violent pp dance.

Jessica said

“Jes’ca needs potty”

Jane pulled down the toddler’s plastic panties, unpinned her old fashioned cloth diapers and sat her on the potty chair.

Emily heard the tinkle sound. Aunty said

“As she is being a good big girly she deserves applause.”

Then she heard the applause

Aunty said:

“I think another little girl does need to GO POTTY.

“Florence and Meredith will you take little Emily to the bathroom.”

The girls she most disliked pulled up Emily’s panties. Then they took her hand and walked her upstairs to the bathroom. Florence then pulled down her trainer panties. The two boring geeky girls then lifted her onto the toilet seat.

They applauded as she tinkled. Meredith then wiped her with a baby wipe.

The 2 of them walked her downstairs. Florence said:

“Em-ly was a good big girly who did go potty and has dwy undies. I think she deserves applause.”

Emily’s face was VERY red as she heard the applause. Aunty then remarked:

“As Emily was a good girly who did go potty she may take the soap out of her mouth and rinse.”

Aunty said

“As you were a good girl who did go potty you can watch a movie which you star in.”

Florence plugged her phone into the VERY large screen television.

Emily watched her own spanking. She saw her hiney getting redder and ready. She saw herself kicking. She heard her own helpless cries.

She heard her classmates applauding.

Then she saw another part, which she had not realised was taken.

Aunty said:

“I want you to be a polite young lady. You need to curtsy and to thank Florence for choosing your adorable new ensemble...”

The video then showed Emily curtsying and thanking Florence. They heard Florence saying

“You are most welcome...”

They did not hear what Florence whispered. They did see Emily’s expression.

After the movie Emily’s Mom said I have a gift for you.

Emily saw the pajamas. She saw the Disney pictures Then Emily saw that they were footie ‘jammies.

Her Mom remarked

“These jammies are PRACTICAL for a NAUGHTY LITTLE girl.”

Then she saw her mother demonstrating a drop seat.

Aunt looked at Emily and said

“I think you should curtsy and thank your Mommy for her thoughtful gift.”

Emily saw the expression on her aunt’s face as she patted her hand with that heavy wooden oval hairbrush

Emily then curtsied and thanked her Mom.

Aunty gripped the child’s hand and announced

“Bath time!”

Emily felt herself being dragged up to the bathroom. Aunty then undressed her as she started running the bath. Aunty lifted her into the bath. Aunty wore a waterproof apron.

Aunty the washed the child EVERYWHERE!

As she reached her special area Emily reacted. Aunty remarked

“Some one does REALLY LOVE bath time!”

Once she had finished washing her Aunty lifted her out of the bath and dried her. Then she laid her on some clean towels. Aunty remarked:

“I do NOT! think Em’li deserves ANY big girl hair.”

Aunty adjusted some mirrors. Emily watched as her bush disappeared,

Then there was a knock on the bathroom door. Jane came into the bathroom. She carried the drop seat jammies. Jane looked down and remarked:

“No big girl hair, just like lil Jess’ca.”

Aunt Roberta looked at her daughter.

“Jane you are so good with li’l  Jess’ca; could you help to babysit your little cousin Emily.”

Jane nodded. Aunty continued:

“Could you help her into those adorable ‘jammies?”

Emily then curtsied and thanked her Mom.

Aunty gripped the child’s hand and announced

“Bath time!”

Emily felt herself being dragged up to the bathroom. Aunty then undressed her as she started running the bath. Aunty lifted her into the bath. Aunty wore a waterproof apron.

Aunty the washed the child EVERYWHERE!

As she reached her special area Emily reacted. Aunty remarked

“Some one does REALLY LOVE bath time!”

Once she had finished washing her Aunty lifted her out of the bath and dried her. Then she laid her on some clean towels. Aunty remarked:

“I do NOT! think Em’li deserves ANY big girl hair.”

Aunty adjusted some mirrors. Emily watched as her bush disappeared,

Then there was a knock on the bathroom door. Jane came into the bathroom. She carried the drop seat jammies. Jane looked down and remarked:

“No big girl hair, just like lil Jess’ca.”

Aunt Roberta looked at her daughter.

“Jane you are so good with li’l  Jess’ca; could you help to babysit your little cousin Emily.”

Jane nodded. Aunty continued:

“Could you help her into those adorable ‘jammies?”

Once Emma was in those infantile jammies quite easily, Jane was clearly in charge of her older but VERY childish cousin.

Jane then held the child’s hand and walked her back to the kitchen diner. Aunty then looked at Emma.

“Now be a good li’l girl and hug your Mom and your friends and say good night and good bye.”

Her Mom hugged her and said:

“Night night.”

Meredith, Chrystal and Lorraine hugged her and said

“Good night..”

When she reached Florence. Emma felt herself being lifted onto the lap of the lady who had chosen her age demotion attire. Florence looked at Aunty and  said:

“Although we will be in different schools might I sometimes baby sit Emma.”

Aunty responded:

“Maybe...”

Then she looked at Emma:

“Wouldn’t that be nice..”

Emma’s face went quite red. Then Aunty looked at Jane:

As you are BABYsitting your little cousin will you take her to bed?”

Jane gripped Emily’s hand. Then Emily saw the clock. It was 7.15.

She stamped her foot!!

“It’s TOO EARLY!”

Emily noticed Jane’s name on what had been her room. She remembered that her Mom had redecorated the spare bedroom. She saw Jess’ca and Em’li on labels,

Then Jane opened the door. Emily saw it was decorated as a nursery. She also saw a small bed next to Jessica’s crib. Jane ordered

“Bed time for naughty little girls”

Emily stamped her foot.

“It is NOT  bedtime.”

Jane said:

“I think Emily NEEDS A LONG SEVERE SPANKING!”

Jane grabbed her cousin. Emily heard steps on the stairs. The baby monitor was heard in the front room. As Jane sat on the bed and dragged her little cousin over her knees.

As Jane opened the drop seat on Emily’s ‘practical’ nightwear the nursery filled with Emily’s classmates.

Florence had brought the heavy hairbrush up and handed it to Jane. Jane explained:

“You do NEED to learn that your BABY sitter is in charge...”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

Emily cried and kicked as her strong mature cousin repeatedly landed the brush on her sore bottom.

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

She hardly noticed how shamed and embarrassed she felt. Her classmates seemed to enjoy watching her pain and shame.

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

The 5 minutes seemed to be a VERY long time to the child.

Once Jane closed her drop seat Emily was so relieved that she happily went to bed... Jane closed the curtains. She turned the light right down. She turned on a set of lullabies at low volume. Emily did manage to get to sleep.

At about 11pm Jane woke up the child:

“Does oo need to go potty?”

She nodded.

Jane eased her out of bed and walked her to the bathroom, Jane opened her drop seat and sat her on the toilet seat.

Jane applauded as she heard Emily tinkle. When Emily finished her cousin wiped her.

“Was oo a good big girly who did go potty and has dwy jammies?

Emily nodded. Jane then walked the child back to the bedroom, Emily then went to bed. She fell asleep on her tummy.

At about 1am Aunty went into the nursery, she lowered the side of the crib and lifted Jessica out of the crib. She pulled down the actual toddler’s plastic panties, unpinned her cloth diapers and sat her on the potty chair. Aunty applauded as she heard Emily tinkle,

“Who’s a good big girly?”

Aunty said as she repined Jessica’s diapers and pulled up her plastic panties tucked her into her crib and pulled the side up.

Then Aunty woke up Emily.

“Does oo need to go potty?”

Emily shook her head. Aunty said well let’s not risk any accidents.

Aunty pulled Emily out of bed and walked her to the bathroom. She opened the drop seat and sat her childish niece on the toilet seat. She held her there for 2 minutes then lifted her back up and closed the drop seat. She then carried the child back to bed.

Emily started to wake up. She thought she had the worst nightmare of her life. Then she noticed that her bottom was still sore. She looked around. She saw the nursery wall paper and Jessica’s crib. There was no clock.

The door was opened. Emily saw Jane looking at her:

“Does oo need to GO POTTY?”

Emily nodded.

“Number 1 or number 2?”

Emily was not certain. It felt shaming and personal.

Excuse me!?”

Jane clarified:

“Does oo need to tinkle or go poopies?”

Emily was angry

“I need to have a ‘f...ing shit?”

Jane said:

“Well you may go to the bathroom on your own but leave your drop seat up and wait until I have checked that you have wiped your hiney properly and stay in there until I say you can.”

Emily was relieved to be allowed to go on her own. She also did tinkle. She made a LOT of effort to clean her rear, even more than usual.

A few minutes later Jane heard:

READY!”

Jane came into the bathroom,

“Bend over!”

Emily obeyed, Jane looked,

“So you CAN be a good big girl and wipe yourself.”

Jane then closed the child’s drop seat. Emily got up and was about to leave the bathroom. Jane slammed the door shut.

Jane put a bar of soap under the water tap and said:

“We do need to deal with your language.”

A few seconds later Jane commanded:

“Mouth open NOW!

Emily obeyed. Jane pushed the soap into the 16 year old’s mouth and moved it about a bit. Then Jane added:

“That stays there until my Mom says you may take it out.”

Jane then led the child downstairs. She walked her small cousin to a corner in front of a large mirror. Jane said:

“I do not want to use the words Emily used. I will write them down.”

She did write down the words. Aunty said:

“If I had time you would keep that soap in your mouth for at least an hour. However if you will PROMISE to curtsy to Jane and thank her for giving you your oral hygiene as soon as you are dressed you may rinse your mouth as soon as I have your breakfasts ready.

“Nodd if you promise!”

Emily nodded.

Aunty continued to spoon feed little Jessica, but kept an eye on the cooking.

For some minutes Emily looked at her soap gagged mouth. She hated the icky taste. She hated Jane and her aunt. At last Aunty relieved her.

“You may now rinse.”

Emily was very happy to rinse. She saw aunty pouring coffee and serving stacks of pancakes. Aunty then served pancakes and coffee for herself and for Jane.

Then she offered Emily bland oatmeal and cranberry juice. Emily responded:

“WANT PANCAKES!

Aunty responded:

“What Emily WANTS! Will be of ZERO significance until she graduates high school.”

Emily did feel a bit hungry. She reluctantly ate what was in front of her. Even more reluctantly she drank the large glass of cranberry juice.

Aunty looked at Emily:

“You do know it is Saturday.”

Emily noticed that Jane wore her old fashioned British style school uniform.  Emily had an idea:

“So does Jane wear school uniforms all the time?”

Jane responded:

“Well I will be doing a brief test to confirm I will get into the college  prep class.”

Aunty looked at Emily,

“You have a test to do too!”

Jane looked at Emily:

“Would you like to borrow one of my old uniforms?You know from before I needed a bra?”

Emily stamped her foot and yelled:

NO!”

Aunty looked at her niece:

“OH do you want to wear some of the adorable things Florence chose for you?!”

Emily responded:

“WON’T!”

Aunty explained:

“Well if you prefer you can go in those adorable drop set jammies!!”

Emily responded:

“Well what if I refuse to do the test?!”

Jane said:

“Well if you miss a test you will score ZERO! You will end up in the JUNIOR School.”

“OK!”

Jane removed Emily’s pajamas. She then lifted her arms and lowered a camisole. Jane then helped her into a blouse. After about 10 minutes Emily looked at herself in a long mirror. Her clothes looked a lot like Jane’s. She had a neck purple tie, long gray socks. She had a knee length skirt. She also wore green nylon panties.

Emily was relieved. Jane then said?

“I need to do your hair.”

Emily was sat on a chair in front of the mirror. Within five minutes her hair was in pig tails. Jane then put in pink ribbon bows.

Aunty said:

“Jessica can not stay home on her own. I will drive you to do school because there are no school busses on Saturdays.”

Jane offered:

“Shall I take Jessica to the car?”

Aunty nodded. Emily saw her teen cousin carry her toddler sister to the car. Jane buckled little Jessica into a child seat in the back of the car. Jane sat herself in the front passenger seat.

Aunt then gripped Emily’s hand. Aunty opened the door on the other side of the car.

Emily saw a large child seat. She saw extra straps.

Emily was NOT happy when she saw the child seat.

“I’m NOT a baby!”

Aunty responded:

“Well you are small and I do need you to be safe.”

Aunty firmly buckled her niece into the child seat. Emily did not resist. During the drive Aunty talked to Jane:

“Emily has a habit of ducking classes and tests. She does need STRICT SUPERVISION.

“Jane do make sure you grip her hand until she is in the classroom.”

Jane had a concern.

“What if she err needs, to err...”

Aunty clarified:

“Well if Emily asks to go potty you could take her to the handicapped stall in the rest room pull down her panties and sit her on the toilet seat,”

Emily was appalled at this idea. She thought about yelling but managed to restrain herself.

Aunty parked her car. Jane opened the door on Emily’s side. Emily was worried that some of the girls or Moms would see she had been in a child seat,

Emily did not want people to realise how firmly she was being controlled. She managed to walk next to her cousin

The rest room was just across from the room where the test was due to take place. Emily thought she would manage a while before she REALLY needed to pp.

The teacher looked to her left. Emily saw half a dozen girls Jane’s age or maybe a little older. She said:

“The test to get into college prep class is just to confirm that you have understood enough. It is 80 multi choice questions. We are allowing an hour.”

Then the teacher looked at the rest of the girls. They seemed to be of different ages from about 5 to nearly 20. She explained:

The rest of you are new to this school. We do not grade by date of birth. It will be based on test scores. We expect you to be able to handwrite. We believe you should be able to do arithmetic.

“Your test will last two and a half hours”

Emily started her test. She had not heard of many of the ‘famous women’. She thought “The Maid of Orleans” must have been an African American in New Orleans.

She made lots of errors in the long division and long multiplication sums. After an hour her hand and arm were aching and she REALLY needed to pee

Emily put her hand up. The teacher ignored her for a few minutes. Emily waved her hand. The teacher looked at her:

“I am NOT allowed to help you with this test.”

Emily responded:

“It is not the test. I do NEED the bathroom.”

The teacher explained:

“We assume that young ladies are smart enough to go potty BEFORE taking tests. We have a zero risk of cheating policy. You may not leave the room until your test is over.”

Emily decided to try to manage. Over the next 20 minutes she did manage to write some of the answers. She found it hard to concentrate. Her hand and arms ached. She was really struggling to avoid a really public accident. She noticed that the teacher seemed to be looking in other directions. She remembered how near how near the rest room was.

Quietly and quickly Emily got up and walked across to the rest room. Jane had been reading a book outside the rest room. She saw her cousin. She gripped her hand and walked her to the handicapped stall.

Jane pulled down her cousin’s panties and lifted Emily onto the toilet seat.

“You are supposed to be a big girl. You should ask to go potty before class or tests.”

Jane did feel relieved as she emptied her bladder. Jane let Emily wipe herself and wash her hands.

Then Jane gripped Emily’s hand and walked her back into the test room. The teacher looked on. She said:

“Child your test is over. You will spend the rest of the test sitting in silence on the naughty stool.”
Jane walked Emily to the front of the room. The teacher pulled the stool out of a cupboard. Emily was sat on the tall hard stool, Her whole weight was on her still sore rear,

Emily could not see the clock. It felt like she had to sit there for a VERY long time.

At last the bell went. The test was over. Jane arrived and helped Emily off the stool. She then gripped Emily and walked her to the Aunty’s car.

Lots of girls saw Jane firmly buckling Emily into the child seat. Aunty drove them home. Aunty then served a nice lunch.

After lunch the telephone rang. Aunty answered it. The girls hear her side of the conversation:

“Oh yes. Jane did work very hard...

Then the tone changed.

“I see. .... Are you sure....ok that does sound fair and right..”

Aunty talked to Jane:

“You passed. You will be in the early college pep class.”

Aunty and Jane hugged each other.

Then Aunty looked at Emily

“You did NOT well in your test..”

Emily stamped her foot..

“It was NOT FAIR!..”

Aunty went on:

“So you will be in third grade.”

Emily shook her head. Aunty went on.

“You will need a JUNIOR uniform. Let’s go shopping!”

Aunty then gripped Emily’s hand.  She dragged the child to the shopping mall. The traditional boys’ and girls’ school had one store. At that time there were mostly girls and their moms around. Jane recognises some of the girls from the morning’s test.

Emily saw a rather young looking girl in front of her in the line with her Mom. Emily heard what was said:

“Amber is only 10  but she did well in her test. Amber will be in 6th grade. Would you have a senior uniform in her size.”

The sales clerk beamed

“Oh yes! You must both be VERY PROUD!”

Then Aunty and Emily were at the front of the line. Aunty looked at the sales clerk.

“Emily did not do so well. Would you have a JUNIOR uniform in her size.”

The clerk frowned:

“We do have such uniforms.

Then she looked at Emily:

“How old are you. About 15.How will you feel in 5th grade?”

Aunty looked at Emily:

“Tell them how old you are and what grade you will be in...”

Emily whispered:

“I’m 16 and the unfair test put me into 3rd grade.”

Aunty said

“Say it so people can hear.”

Emily said in an ordinary voice:

16 in third grade.”

Aunty shouted:

“My Niece is 16; she deserves to be in and will join 3RD GRADE!”

Girls and Moms looked on. Some pointed and giggled. The lady asked a young assistant:

“Will you see to Emily?”

Aunty and a young lady took Emily’s hand and walked her to a changing room. She was undressed. She ended up just wearing the camisole,

Emily saw herself in the mirror. She looked short in her bare feet. A few minutes later Emily looked at the mirror. She wore very flat shiny black sandal, ankle length white cotton socks a light gray jumper style dress, a long sleeved pink blouse. The skirt of the dress did not down to her knees. Her high school green nylon panties had been replaced by thin pink cotton ones.

Emily thought all the girls looking at her as she left the store. As she walked through the mall Emily feared that most people felt she was at most age 10.

As soon as she was home Jane asked Emily:

“Does you need to go potty?”

Emily nodded her head.

“Is it tinkle or doo doos?”

“pee pee!!”

Jane took her hand and walked her up to the bathroom. Again Jane reached under her dress, pulled down her panties and sat her on the toilet seat.

Emily was still a little shamed but was kind of used to this humiliating treatment.

The rest of the weekend was embarrassing for Emily. Aunty made her drink a lot of juice or milk. She even got some coffee. Aunty did add a lot of diuretic. She was asked:

“Does lil e’mly need to go potty?”

More than once an hour. Aunty or Jane also asked if it was doo doos or tinkle. Three times during the night Emily was woken up and taken see if she needed to ‘go potty’.

Monday morning seemed nice to Emily. As usual when she said she needed to poop she was allowed to do so with privacy. Her breakfast cereal was sugary and nice, like Jane’s. Aunty let her get dressed on her own. She did not like the junior uniform but it could have been worse. Aunty helped her do her hair. Pig tails were not great but they were tolerable.

Jane insisted on gripping her cousin’s hand. She walked her into the junior part of the school. There were two other new students who arrived with their Moms.

Susan’s Mom introduced the 9 year old.

“I do hope that Suzi will study better in a more disciplined environment.”

Nancy was new to the town Her Mom said:

“Nancy was home s schooled. She did study hard. She is only just 7 but she does study hard. She deserves to be in this class.”

Jane introduced Emily:

“I am afraid my cousin did not study hard. She was lazy and missed a lot of her high school classes. She is 16 but she does DESERVE to be in 3rd grade.

The first part of the class was fairly simple arithmetic. Emily managed it quite easily. Emily had started to notice that she did need to pee, when she walked past the rest room. Emily remembered that Jane had said;

“If you need to go potty, I will take you to the handicapped stall.”

After 40 minutes Emily did know she needed to pee. The next part was reading out loud. Emily had not done so well at this.

She hesitated and  stammered a few times. After a few sentences the teacher said:

“I think that Nancy should go on. From start of chapter 7.”

The 7 year old did read the six paragraphs perfectly. Other girls read ok. Then Emily put up her hand.

“Yes Emily!”

Emily asked:

“May I have a hall pass...”

Miss Wilson responded:

“In this school we expect young ladies to be smart enough to GO POTTY and to do so BEFORE class.”

A few other girls read some more paragraphs. Then Miss Wilson again looked at Emily:

“We all need to know how to read out loud. Try this one..”

She was handed an early reading book. It had bid letters and lots of pictures

“Ann and Fred live with Mom and Dad. They have a dog called Jack and a cat called Tom. Ann does love Tom the cat, Jack does take Jack for walks..”

Lots of the girls applauded Emily. She was even more desperate to pee,

The bell went for recess. Emily got up. The teacher said:

“We leave the class in single file. Starting at the front row...”

The teacher then blocked Emily. Emily was by then  DESPERATE to pee.

As soon as she left the room she started to rush. A teacher said:

NO Running in hall!”

Emily reached the rest room. She then saw a LONG LINE. Emily was so desperate she did not think she would hold out. Emily was bigger than the littler girls. She started pushing past them. As she entered the main part of the rest room she felt a lady grip her hand.

Miss Wilson said:

“Pushing smaller girls is bullying. It is NOT! ACCEPTABLE..”

Miss Wilson walked her to the back of the line. It had got longer. After less than a minute Emily really struggled. Then it happened.

She really lost control:

Everyone saw her going tinkle and could see her going tinkle and the puddle in the hall.

Emily started to cry. Miss Wilson took her hand and gripped it.

”I think that you need to see the nurse.”

The teacher walked Emily to the nurse’s office. The nurse looked at Emily,

“Did oo have an accident?”

Emily nodded tearfully. Nurse Cooper went on.

“Well let’s see to getting you clean.”

The nurse lifted Emily’s dress right up and lifted her on to changing table. She pulled off the soggy panties off the child. She then held up the heavy soggy panties in finger and thumb in front of Emily.

Then she dropped the soggy undies into the garbage. Then Nurse Cooper wiped Emily thoroughly. It felt niece but was so shaming.

Then Nurse Cooper said:

“You know we do have spare panties for occasions like this.”

The nurse went to a cupboard. She took out a pair of terry cotton plastic backed trainer panties. The front and the back of the panties had in big letters.

Potty Training  - REMEDIAL CLASS”

Emily was appalled:  “I’m NOT a BABY. I Will NOT wear baby panties”

Nurse Cooper Said

“Well you MUST wear some err PROTECTION.

\“I  think we have some DIAPERS that will fit you. But if you need diapers you will have to be in the PRE-K Class.”

Emily did not like but did not resist as  The nurse slipped the plastic panties onto the child.

Nurse Cooper remarked:

“I understand from your aunt that you had a habit of avoiding lessons. That will NOT happen in this school.”

The nurse held her hand and walked Emily back to class.

Emily walked to her seat at the back of the room. Miss Wilson looked at Emily.

“Come to the front of the room.”

Emily obeyed. Miss Wilson then ordered:

“Bend over the desk!”

“Why?”

“Because you NEED to be PADDLED.”

Emily shook her head. Miss Wilson warned her.

“Young lady you WILL be punished. If I have to force you over the desk I will call Miss McReady. She used to be a professional athlete. She prefers a bamboo cane. It will hurt even more.”

The threat worked. Emily lay over the desk. Miss Wilson had some news.

“I am NOT allowed to paddle bare heinies.”

For a few seconds Emily felt relieved. The Miss Wilson went on:

“Though maybe someone does DESERVE that. However Emily wears some err PROTECTION. She does NOT deserve PROTECTION from the paddling she NEEDS..”

Emily felt Miss Wilson reach under her dress. The whole class saw the trainer panties and the words on them:

“Potty Training REMEDIAL CLASS

Emily heard some giggles. Miss Wilson started her lecture:

“Young ladies in this class are usually able to remember to go potty BEFORE CLASS..//”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!

It did hurt a LOT`, Miss Wilson went on:

“This nearly 17 year old proceeded to GO POTTY in her panties and left a large puddle...”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!

Emily started to cry. She heard the giggles and applause from the 3rd graders.  Especially from 2 who had worn such panties for a week in 1st  grade and 1 who had to endure that shame in 2nd grade.

Emily started to get up. She thought her paddling was over. Miss Wilson pushed her down.

“Pushing other girls out of a line is NOT acceptable..”

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

Miss Wilson paddled harder, Emily was really cryin   

“If you are bigger and you push around girls less than half your age that is bullying

“BULLYING IS INTOLERABLE!”

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!

Miss Wilson was not quite finished

“For the rest of this week you will sit on the ‘NAUGHTY STOOL’”

The stool was VERY TALL AND VERY HARD.

The whole of Emily’s weight was on her sore rear. She was actually grateful to have the extra padding of her trainer panties.

Emily was ok for the rest of the morning. She did have little difficulty in learning English grammar and punctuation. After her earlier failure with reading out loud she was relieved when she could answer the question Miss Wilson had for.

Emily did not notice that just before the bell for lunch went Nurse Cooper slipped into the classroom. The bell went.

Nurse Cooper then stood in front of the 16 year old who sat on the 3rd grade naughty stool. The nurse spoke loudly and clearly

“Emily, do you need to GO POTTY!”

After what happened that morning she was not taking any risks Emily whispered:

“Yes...”

The nurse insisted:

“Say it so we can hear it,”

Emily responded.

“I do need to urinate.”

Nurse Cooper reached up and lifted her down to the floor. Then she gripped Emily’s hand. The girl was walked to the bathroom. She waited a few minutes for a wheelchair using girl to finish in the handicapped stall,

The nurse then walked Emily into to larger stall. She closed and locked the door,

Nurse Cooper pulled down those trainer panties and lifted the nearly 17 year old onto the toilet seat. Emily was by then sort of used to having another woman or girl with her when she did pee. Still it took her nearly half a minute to pee.

After she had finished the nurse supervised her wiping and washing her hands. Then in the main part of the rest room in front of a number of little girls the nurse announce:

“Today Emily did go potty and has dry panties like a big girl.”

Just before the end of the lunch break the nurse again asked if the child needed to GO POTTY.

After insisting on again supervising Emily in using the handicapped stall. Then the nurse walked her back to class.

In front of the whole class the nurse lifted Emily on to the naughty STOOL. She whispered to Miss Wilson.

Then Nurse Cooper announced:

“Emily has been a good big girl. She did go potty and had dwy undies. I think she deserves applause.”

Emily listened to little girls applauding her for not wetting her panties. Her face was very red

Jane had got permission to leave her College prep class early so that she could take charge of her immature but older cousin. She went into the classroom just before the bell went for the end of school day. Jane had actually heard from Miss Wilson about Emily’s behaviour and the consequences.

Jane looked at the seat where Emily had been sitting. Then she looked around. The bell went. Jane stood in front of Emily.

“It looks like you have been naughty.”

Emily nodded. Jane gripped Emily’s hand and walked her to the school bus. Then on the bus she had Emily sitting on the inside seat and kept holding her hand.

When Emily arrived back home aunty looked at her.

“Did anything unusual at school today?”

Emily shook her head.

“So wetting yourself and bullying little girls is pretty normal for you. How are your panties?”

Aunty then lifted her niece’s dress. Jane was shocked when she saw the shaming words on Emily’s trainer panties. She said we need to go shopping, we will need more undies.

Aunty gripped Emily’s hand and walked her to the mall. There were a number of boys and their parents at the store for both ‘traditional’ schools.

Aunty talked to the clerk. The ordinary junior panties are not really right for my niece. Then she looked at Emily:

“Do a proper deep curtsy!”

Emily shook her head. Aunty lifted dress right up. Boys saw her trainer panties and the information

POTTY TRAINING REMEDIAL CLASS”

The young sales clerk said

“I see. Maybe a dozen pairs.”

Aunty nodded. The sales clerk said:

“This might be helpful.”

She showed a rather large shoulder bag. She showed two compartments. This is for clean undies. However if she has accidents She showed a waterproof section.

Aunty insisted  that Emily carry what felt a lot like a diaper bag,

Emily heard her new classmates giggle. The idea of her being put back into diapers was scary. She did then tinkle. Jane applauded her. Then she wiped her with a baby wipe.

“So you were a big girl who went potty and has dwy undies.

“But you were NAUGHTY. You do NEED your SPANKING!

Jane dragged Emily over her knees. Nancy handed Jane the heavy wooden oval brush. Those shaming plastic trainer panties came down. Her dress went up.

“Big girls do ask to go potty and do NOT wet their panties or make puddles on the floor...”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

It did HURT a LOT!

The giggles and applause of her young class mates hurt her even more.Within 10 seconds she was crying and kicking. The spanking went on.

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

And on:

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!!

Jane went on and said:

“Pushing little girls out a line is BULLYING!

“It is VERY NAUGHTY!!”

WHAP! WHAP!! WHAAPP!!!! WHAAPP!!!!

Jane spanked even HARDER.

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

Little Emily forgot about shameful her treatment was, ALL she knew was how much her little heiney HURT!!

Jane’s spanking of her cousin lasted less than 5 minutes. It felt to the naughty child like that many hours if not years:

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

At last the spanking was over. Aunty looked and her niece:

“What do you say to your BABYSITTER?”

Emily shook her head. Aunty said

“Well when you are given something you NEED you need to curtsy and that person who gave it to you.”

Aunty looked at Jane.

“Well you know how to deal with rudeness.”

Jane grabbed Emily’s ear and walked her to the sink. She put a bar of soap under the water tap.

“OPEN YOUR MOUTH!”

Emily obeyed. Jane led Emily by the ear to a corner,

“Now lift your dress RIGHT up and hold it there. We do need to SEE how NAUGHTY you have been.”

She stood in the corner gagged by the soap. She saw the soap and her red face in the mirror.  All of the guests saw her VERY red bottom. Jane had pull the panties down so that the words:

POTTY TRAINING REMEDIAL CLASS”

Were very visible and prominent. She noticed in the mirror that several girls were pointing phone cameras at her.

Emily gagged on the soap that was gagging her. She heard the little girls giggling and whispering. She thought heard the word diaper. It was awful.

It felt like it was many hours. Actually it was no longer than 10 minutes. Jane then said:

“If Emily will apologise for her rudeness and will curtsy and thank me for giving her the SPANKING and ORAL hygiene she needed she may take the soap out of her mouth, pull up her trainer panties and go to the sink and rinse

“If she PROMISES she will nod.”

Emily did nod. Jane said:

Ok you may rinse.”

Emily managed to rinse all that awful taste out of her mouth. She then did a brief bob in front of her cousin and said:

“Thanks for err disciplining me...”

Jane was happy to see her red face. Aunt was not,

“Do a PROPER DEEP curtsy and thank my daughter properly...”

Emily did curtsy deeply. Her shaming trainer panties were VERY conspicuous.

“Thank you for spanking me. And thank you for soaping my mouth.”

Jane hugged her and said:

“You are MOST WELCOME.”.

Aunty then said

“Bath time!”

It was not yet 6.30.

Aunty walked Emily up the stairs to the bathroom. She undressed her niece and washed her. Aunty put her into a new set of drop seat jammies. These had cartoons from “Rug rats”.

Aunty walked Emily downstairs to say “good night”. Aunty then said:

“Bed time for NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRLS.

And do remember how PRACTICAL your drop seat is and that we will have a baby monitor.”

Aunty then walked her niece up to bed and tucked her in. Then aunty said I will tell you a fairy story.

“Once upon a time there was a very, very, very NAUGHTY girl, She said she was a grown up  because she was 16

“Then one day a fairy God AUNTY turned her into a little girl. If the little girl is naughty she will be spanked every day for a hundred years,

“If she keeps being  VERY childish one day her Fairy God Aunty might turn her into a BABY..”

Emily heard the laughter. She then remembered the baby monitor. She realised that her class mates would have heard it all.

It was only 7pm when Jane put Jessica in her crib. She turned the light down low, closed the curtains and turned on the low volume lullabies.

Four times that night Emily was woken up and taken to go potty.

That morning she was allowed to go poopy on her own although Aunty did check that she had wiped herself properly.

Jane was able to get Emily in early. A number of girls looked on at her and teased and laughed. Jane gripped her hand firmly and as she stopped outside the rest room,

“Does you need to GO POTTY?”

Emily nodded. Jane walked her cousin in to the handicapped stall. She pulled down those shaming trainer panties and sat Emily on the toilet seat.

She did not close the door.