LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

emily learning (with mommysbabyboy

Aunt Roberta

Aunty spanked the child. It went on for a LONG time:

After what felt to Emily like many hours, but was only 3 minutes Emily just found herself kicking and crying and helpless

It went on

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

And on

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

It went on for 10 minutes. To Emily it felt like days if not years.

She was relieved when Aunty stopped spanking. In a few minutes she was wholly naked. The last item she lost was her push padded bra.

Florence looked at her chest

OMG so THAT’S why she ducks phys ed. I had better tits @ 12.”

Aunty looked at Florence

“Would a TRAINING BRA be right for my niece?”

Florence responded:

“Maybe.

Then she looked at Emily.

“Would lil emli like a TWAININ BWA?”

Aunty spanked the child. It went on for a LONG time:

After what felt to Emily like many hours, but was only 3 minutes Emily just found herself kicking and crying and helpless

It went on

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

And on

Thwack THWACK THAACK!!!!

It went on for 10 minutes. To Emily it felt like days if not years.

She was relieved when Aunty stopped spanking. In a few minutes she was wholly naked. The last item she lost was her push padded bra.

Florence looked at her chest

OMG so THAT’S why she ducks phys ed. I had better tits @ 12.”

Aunty looked at Florence

“Would a TRAINING BRA be right for my niece?”

Florence responded:

“Maybe.

Then she looked at Emily.

“Would lil emli like a TWAININ BWA?”

Florence then said:

“Maybe a training bra is not quite right.”

She offered a camisole. It was Emily’s size but styled for a 6 year old first grader. Aunty then sat her niece on her knee. She lifted Emily’s arms. Florence lowered the camisole on the child.

Emily was aware of her already modest boobs being further flattened.

Then Florence offered a pair of terry cloth toweling panties. They had care bears cartoons. They looked like trainer panties for a pre schooler who still had accidents.

Aunty said:

“I think that those panties are adorable and appropriate for lil emli. Does she agree?”

Florence said:

“If she does not like those panties I will go and get alternative underwear.”

Aunty kept holding Emily on her lap. Then Emily heard some giggles.

Florence returned to the changing room. She carriesd a carton of size 7 disposable baby DIAPERS

Aunty asked:

Do you now agree that the panties with care bears pictures suit you?

Florence slipped the infantile undies on Emily. Aunty helped her into a white blouse. Later Florence slipped a light gray jumper style on her. Then Florence slipped half knee length white cotton socks on her feet.

Finally Florence buckled VERY flat and childish shiny black Mary Jane Sandals on Emily’s feet.

Aunty eased her niece onto her feet. She saw herself in a mirror. She felt smaller and shorter.

Aunty gripped Emily’s hand. She then walked her into the main part of the store. Moms and store clerks congratulated Florence on the 16 year old’s new look.

Aunty looked at Emily’s still heavily made up face. She said:

“You do have adorable and appropriate clothes but we do need to deal with all that slut face paint.”

Aunty gripped her hand very firmly and walked her through the main part of the shopping mall. She saw others from her high school.

Aunty then pulled her into the girls’ rest room. She pushed Emily against a sink. Emily saw in the mirror that Florence had followed her.

Aunty then thoroughly soaped a wash cloth.

Emily saw in the mirror and FELT as Aunty scrubbed off ALL of her make-up.

Then aunty looked at her niece. She asked loudly and clearly/

“As we are here does oo need to GO POTTY?”

Aunty said:

“Well next take any risks.”

She then dragged her niece into the handicapped stall. She closed the door. She pulled down those shaming trainer panties. She looked at her niece and remarked:

“Your mommy told me what happens to your panties after you drink beer and hard cider.”

Aunty sat her on the toilet seat.

Aunty applauded as she heard the tinkle sound. When Emily finished tinkling Aunty let her niece wipe herself and wash her hands.

Then, in the main part of the rest room with Florence and a couple of other girls from her high school there Aunty hugged Emily and said:

“Was oo a good big girly who did go potty and has dwy undies?”

Aunty sent a brief text. Then she gripped her hand. Aunty walked her to cafe which had lots of Moms and small children. Aunty saw and then whispered to Emily’s Mom.

Aunty sat Emily on the inside of a booth. Emily saw her Mom arrive. She carried a tray Mom served herself a coffee and gave Aunty one. Then her Mom gave Emily milk and cookies. Her mother spoke clearly and quite loudly:

“Emily deserves a treat for being a good girl who did go potty and having dry panties.”

• Like 1

Aunty and Emily’s mom drank their coffee and eating their pastries and chatted.

Aunty remarked:

“She s VERY immature.”

Emily’s Mom agreed:

“It was a big mistake to treat her as almost an adult”

After Emily had finished drinking her milk and eating her cookies Aunty said.

“We need more shopping”

Aunty again gripped Emily’s hand. She walked her back to the same store. Aunty ordered more similar clothes for her niece. Then she looked at Emily

“I would like you to be a polite young lady. You need to curtsy and to thank Florence for choosing your adorable new ensemble!!"

• Like 1

Florence hugged Emily.

“You are most welcome.”

Then she whispered to her 16 year old classmate. She whispered:

“But maybe a shorter dress and diapers would suit you better.”

Aunty the looked at Emily’s bottle blond up-do hair style.

“I think we should give you a new hairdo.”

Aunty gripped Emily’s hand. Then she walked her to a hairdresser’s shop next to “Lil Miss Cuteypie”

Florence saw a couple of 12 year olds in pig tails. Aunty sat Emily in a seat. A young lady applied creams and oils. Emily’s up do did fall down and hung loosely.

Then her hair color change. From golden blond to mousy.

Her hair was cut a bit. It was however long enough that she could see in the mirror as she ended up in pig tails. Aunty was pleased as she saw pink ribbon bows going into her little niece’s hair.

Aunty gripped Emily’s hand and walked her home.

Emily was shocked when she walked into her home. She not only saw her Mom, but also Aunt Roberta’s girls Jane age 15, but taller, stronger, more mature and smarter than Emily.

Even more shocking to Emily were Florence and her geeky friend Meredith. She also saw Chrystal, who she had THOUGHT was her best friend forever. Finally she saw Lorraine.

Lorraine was a super popular cheer leader.

Lorraine looked at Emily and beamed.

LOVE the new hairdo. It is really YOU ems."

• Like 1

Aunty kept hold of Emily’s hand and walked her to where her Mom was sitting. Her Mom said:

“Now dear as your aunt is now in charge I think you should give up sluttiness.

“This face paint is slutty. It does belong in the garbage can”

Her mom handed her a large clear plastic bag filled with all her make-up stuff. Aunty then gripped her hand and walked her into the front yard. Emily limped from the impact of that severe spanking.

Neighbors watched her as she limped in her pig tails and little girl clothes.

She reached the garbage can and Aunty lifted the lid.

• Like 1

Aunty walked Emily back to her Mom. She handed her a bag filled with her thongs and other sexy panties.

Aunty again walked her back to the garbage can and lifted the lid.

• Like 1

Aunty then walked her back to her Mom. In the next 20 or so minutes Emily disposed of her mini-skirts, push up padded bras, stockings, garter belts lingerie and everything that made her feel adult and sexual.

Finally Emily disposed of he absolute favourite sophisticated, short, sexy cocktail dress,

Then aunty walked her back into the kitchen diner. She walked her niece  to the sink. Aunty put a bar of soap under the water tap. Aunty remarked:

“We need to deal with lies and rudeness.”

Then aunty ordered

“ Open your MOUTH NOW!!”

Aunt squeezed Emily’s nose. Jane slapped her face. Aunty was able to force the soap into her mouth.

Aunty said

“Unless you want to wait until tomorrow to rinse and want another LONG spanking in front of your mom and everyone you will obey me and keep the soap in your mouth until aunty gives you permission to take it out.”

Aunty then walked her to a corner. Then Aunty ordered

“Now child! Lift your dress and hold it right up. And keep it there.”

Aunty then looked at Chrystal, who Emily thought was her best friend.

“We need to SEE how naughty my niece has been. Pull those adorable undies down to her knees”

Emily felt this happen. She was aware that her VERY RED hiney and her shaming undies were very visible.