LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife's Past Affects Current Abilty To Participate

So, I had a talk with the wife about what makes me tick. She has worn plastic pants for me before, and knows I love it when she does. She does not have a problem when I wear them either. She will masturbate me as part of our sex routine. I love it

I felt that there could be more to this for both of us, and have been dropping hints about involving some pee play(with wetting diapers) to the mix. The problem is that when she was a child she was sexually abused by a neighbor that led to a lot of issues later on in life. She has dealt with many of those issues, but the idea of mixing anything with AGE PLAY would be too close to reality. I have made mention in times of passion as calling her my sexy little girl, not fully realizing that it was a little too close to home.

I feel kinda bad about this, although she reassured me that it was okay. She also said though that this is not an area she feels comfortable with.

My dream would be for BOTH of us to be night time diaper wearers (and maybe even wetters) BUT, I feel it would be hard for her to separate the asscociation of childhood and diapers. For me, I am comforted by diapers, the same way that she is comforted by her sucking her thumb when she sleeps. I am also however, turned on by wearing them too.

Anyone else have any similar experiences. I have no desire to hurt her or cross her limits, I Would just get really turned on by removing her wet diaper and cleaning her with my tongue (sorry if this too graphic).

Anyway for the most part we have a great relationship and she is 100% accepting of me wearing plastic pants (which is my main fetish) I would just like to expand a little bit. Anyone have any advice or personal experiences to share?

Thanks

So, I had a talk with the wife about what makes me tick. She has worn plastic pants for me before, and knows I love it when she does. She does not have a problem when I wear them either. She will masturbate me as part of our sex routine. I love it

I felt that there could be more to this for both of us, and have been dropping hints about involving some pee play(with wetting diapers) to the mix. The problem is that when she was a child she was sexually abused by a neighbor that led to a lot of issues later on in life. She has dealt with many of those issues, but the idea of mixing anything with AGE PLAY would be too close to reality. I have made mention in times of passion as calling her my sexy little girl, not fully realizing that it was a little too close to home.

I feel kinda bad about this, although she reassured me that it was okay. She also said though that this is not an area she feels comfortable with.

My dream would be for BOTH of us to be night time diaper wearers (and maybe even wetters) BUT, I feel it would be hard for her to separate the asscociation of childhood and diapers. For me, I am comforted by diapers, the same way that she is comforted by her sucking her thumb when she sleeps. I am also however, turned on by wearing them too.

Anyone else have any similar experiences. I have no desire to hurt her or cross her limits, I Would just get really turned on by removing her wet diaper and cleaning her with my tongue (sorry if this too graphic).

Anyway for the most part we have a great relationship and she is 100% accepting of me wearing plastic pants (which is my main fetish) I would just like to expand a little bit. Anyone have any advice or personal experiences to share?

Thanks

M, I had a great wife and she was reasonably understanding, but had her limits. Each partner does. Your wife may be more limited and you may want to be a little more sensitive to that. Don't push to hard. She may be at her limit now. She might eventually branch out a little further on her own someday. You've told her what you like. She'll figure it out. Be patient. I've not found another for myself yet. Had one not long ago that I introduced to my preference and she took a major step back. We've never talked about it since. That was 6 months ago. Anyway, try giving it more time.

My feeling on this, and I don't know your wife, but if she says that she's not comfortable with this, is to go no further. Don't even go there. She's stated that it's too close to what she felt as a child, in what is one of the most horrible and devastating times of her life. The memories that can come flooding back can truly be devastating.

Abuse, while 'dealt with' is still in her mind, and it does not go away. The slightest wrong sensation, word...even 'sexy little girl', COULD trigger a whole set of memories, feelings, and emotions that you don't want to deal with, and don't want your wife to go through again. I have been abused as a child, and I've just turned 50, and I still deal with fierce emotional feelings in certain situations that really can mess me up. Putting your wife in a situation that parallels her childhood experience can actually drive her away from you, and of course, that's the absolute last thing you want to do.

If she's comfortable with you wearing, and wetting, then allow her to let you do it. Maybe, in time, she'll want to try it, but let her come to you, don't you suggest it to her. Tell her, in a frank, adult situation, that you enjoy it, it is a sexual turn on for you, but don't tell her that it would be a sexual turn on for you to see her that way, because then you may put her back in the same mindset that she was in as a child, and that can put her directly back in the middle of her abuse.

It's very difficult to deal with abusive memories, and while your wife has accepted your plastic pants wearing, you are treading on very thin ice as far as she goes. The slightest misstep could cause her, and you, a wealth of problems that you, and she, is not ready to take on.

Gary

Yeah, it sounds to me like you need to back off and be thankful for what you have!

If she was abused, then you need to respect that totally and give her all the room you can on that. Doesn't mean you can't continue to talk with each other about the whole diaper thing...is there a way you can talk about maybe letting her be a baby and you treating her nicely - NOT tieing it to sex at all - or at least trying it to see if she's willing to go that far? Again, you certainly can't push this at all, but maybe the two of you can work together. Just always be ready to back off fast!

Good luck and be thankful for the understanding she's given you! She must be great!

diaperpt