LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Dl Needing To Climb Out Of The Crib

Guest Stinky Pete

Welcome and hope you have many happy adventures ahead. I would say that I think your wife has held up quite well over the years, even if you aren't sure she didn't know, I find it very hard to believe that she didn't. And the fact that she is placating your useage is very nice. I happen to agree on the taste of breast milk, which I had occassion to indulge in after my daughter was born. Now that I'm divorced I'll start another stage of my life and hope for more great adventures in which I can only hope a partner will indulge or participate, which would be even better. Oh the life of dreams. Best of luck in your future adventures.

Hey Stinky-

I'm 52 and live in southern California. I'm married as well and have a 16 year old son. I've convinced my wife that I'm partially incontinent so I can wear any time I want. I have a tall cabinet in my bedroom filled with cloth diapers and accessories. Just last night I received a large box of disposable diapers from xpmedical; my wife brought them in from the front porch, and my son asked what they were. I told him; no big deal. In fact, he's been stealing my disposables, that's why I had to get more.

So, I'm pretty involved with diapers, though sometimes I'll go for weeks without one, then go for days and not be out of them, except at night; I just can't sleep diapered; I've tried many times.

Love to chat if you're in the mood-

dave