LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr's appointments 😅 that turned into a (I got no clue what the hell it turned into). I need a suggestion on a title 😂 ADHD first hours of wakeing up? I don't know 😂

KPAXOR1987

Has anyone else ever complained about a medication not working the correct way and told their dr the dose it was last time you stopped takeing the medication? 

I know I did and said my dose on ambien was 10mg not 5mg and also said the dose was 45ml of lactulose not 30ml. It was ment to be so she could look back in my records and find it but she didn't even check instead she told me to start taking 2 of the 5mgs of ambien and asked if the lactulose worked better at 45ml. I'm going to lie to the doctor and it is quite obvious that a laxative works better the higher the dose is. Why me man ? The dose of lactulose is back to 45ml a night 😂. 

I mean damn I used mag citrate that wasn't fully out of my system the night before the appointment and showed up in a diaper because I prefer not haveing the experience of wrecking a chair at the dr's office but she said nothing about that and just checked my heart. Pretty shure it is because I lost over 15lbs in less than 2 weeks. Not my fault I substituted the lactulose for mag citrate for about 4 days. 

Yea my weight was 264 and it was 242 yesterday that was only 2weeks scence the last time I saw my doctor so yea she was checking my heart I'm guessing she thought I downed like 10 bottles of mag citrate in the course of 4 days or something 😂(I did 😂) the funny part is it put my blood pressure at perfect and dropped my weight with my heart being fine 😱.  I think I shrunk like 3 inches though 😂.  My poor flat ass is just getting flatter 😂. I can't even sit on my couch anymore without my ass bones stabbing the couch 😂. Man I really wish I knew where the rest of my futon frame was I would have already got the couch cut up and tossed to road 😒. 

I got a few things to do today..

Food shopping

Unplug me stove and replace the bottom element (couldn't find my screwdriver so going to be useing my drill and some screwdriver bits and hope for the best). 

I got to clean out a area to work on that thing before pulling it out. 

Got to finish the repair on the kitchen drain pipe. 

After all that is done I got to take inventory of stuff I will need next month for more repairs before winter. 

I could have went to the store about 1 hour ago but I'm still not that awake yet. Is it just me or does everyone take about 2-3hours to wake the hell up fully 🤔. 

My ancient phone gonna have to be replaced in november though 😒. Decided to have cuddle time with my dog and used a bag of clothes as a pillow, fell asllep and got woke up by what sounded like a shelf being knocked over. It wasn't a shelf it was the small plastic storage container I put my phone on and I found my phone stuck straight up in about 2inches of water still chargeing but not registering the sim card. I spent 6 hours shakeing the water out of the phone and disassembling it because the buttons weren't working I got it functional again and the screen back on but it is definantly in need of replacement now. I guess I have the excuse on why to replace it now 😂. The phone is tough a nails but still so outdated to the point it belongs in a museam 😂 it is from 2011 or 2012 I think. Quite literally the only reason I repaired it and bothered with getting it functional again is it is the only phone I have right now that is functional and has a case All the others have lte cards that have probally been removed from the network by now. 1 device to rule them all 😜. I have done so much shit to this phone it barely boots up with like 3 apps in it 😂. I get warnings from google constantly to remove apps to get space. How to you remove factory installed apps on a phone that has no root method? 😂😂. 

Damn I just thought of the perfect answer for the I'm so old topic. 

I'm so old I have a carrier pigeon as a cellphone you twist it's neck to the right or left to get a wifi signal 😂 and you ram a 5v power cord up it's ass to get a better battery life 😂. 

The old bird of a phone has 0 problem swimming but it shuts off all communications while it is relaxing 😂

Ya got to constantly clean up all the cookies because if you don't when you ho to browse the net their is shit that pops up all over the screen 😂.

Oh damn it's going to be just another one of those kinds of days 😂

I got to switch the title of the post as I really don't know what to title it anymore 😂

• Confused 1