LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enough! - A Bratty Story

Marissa sat comfortably on the couch with her legs laid out in front of her. She slowly sipped her morning coffee as she watched the sunrise through the trees. It was the start of a typical Tuesday morning, which unfortunately for her meant that Carter would be home all day, which often meant that he wanted to play make believe.

Marissa and Carter had been together just over a year and had fallen in love early on. They completed each other and neither could imagine life without the other. In the last few months, they had finally gotten their first apartment together, which forced Carter to divulge all of his little secrets, and they were ‘little’ secrets.

Unbeknownst to Marissa before the night they were to sign their lease, Carter enjoyed a few alternative lifestyle choices when he was at home. Particularly, he enjoyed making use of his large, fluffy diapers. Filling them as needed while he sucked down juice and milk from his variety of bottles and sippy cups and sucked on his pacifier.

Marissa was taken aback at first. Shocked that anyone in their right mind would even want to do such a thing, but she was in love with Carter so she was willing to at least give it a try. At first, she felt too uncomfortable to partake, often asking Carter to cover up his diaper when she was around, or to keep his little things hidden away when not in use. Though it hadn’t taken long before she got involved one night in a drunken state, and decided that it wasn’t too bad. In fact, it could be fun at points since Carter would do just about anything while he was in his world of make believe.

It gave Marissa a good opportunity to make sure chores got done, and that Carter did his part in running errands, and keeping all of the many chores in life handled. Though, as she continued to engage, Carter continued to push for more and more ‘Mommy time’ as he put it, eventually coming to an agreement that he could be ‘little’ whenever he was home for the full day. It wasn’t Marissa’s first choice, but it was the compromise she was willing to make at the time.

“Morning, Mommy!” Carter said, running out into the living room in just his diaper, quickly jumping on the couch and crawling over Marissa’s legs.

“Morning, baby,” She said, forcing a smile and trying to capture the last moment of morning peace.

“I want milky!” He said, quickly lifting up her shirt and giving her boob a squeeze.

“Can I finish my coffee first?” Marissa said, trying to hide her annoyed state.

“Milky! Milky!” He shouted, lowering himself so that her boob fit right into his mouth as he began to suck. He shifted around, trying to get comfortable as Marissa held her coffee up in the air, trying to keep him from spilling as she laid there, completely annoyed.

“Okay, can you at least lay still?” She said, finally causing his squirming to stop as he got into a rhythm with her breast.

It had been cute at first, the breastfeeding play, but it had started to feel like Carter was always demanding it, throwing a tantrum if she ever said no. It definitely wasn’t ideal, but she just didn’t know how to have a conversation about it.

She readjusted a little, trying to get comfortable with the new found weight of her entire boyfriend now on top of her as he happily sucked away on her titty. She took a sip of her coffee, staring out the window as she tried to get relaxed again, but the constant motion on her nipple made that almost impossible. There just wasn’t a way to tone that out.

“Carter, baby. Can you be done with your milkies early this morning?” Marissa said, not being able to get into a comfortable position.

She felt him shake his head, not even removing her tit from his mouth as he continued to suck. She leaned her head back, releasing a quiet sigh as she tried to stay calm.

“Okay, we're done, Carter. We can get you some real milk from the fridge,” She said, trying to get up.

“But I want your milky!” Carter said, now being pushed off of her.

“I’m not in the mood right now, so can you just go get a bottle or something?” Marissa said, now sounding very much annoyed.

“But Mommy!” Carter pouted, now sitting on the couch looking at her as if she had just ruined his favorite shirt.

“No!” Marissa said, now getting up off the couch.

“Then you at least have to make me a bottle!” Carter pouted, pounding his hands on the couch.

Marissa set her coffee down in the kitchen, just out of sight of Carter as she took a deep breath.

“Fine,” She said firmly. “Fine, if that's what it takes,” She said, opening the cupboard to grab one of the few bottles that Carter had. They all had cute little animals of sorts on them which Marissa had thought was cute at first, but she couldn’t help but hate the look of them all at this moment.

“Warm milk!” Carter shouted from the living room.

“I’m not warming your milk,” Marissa shouted back, now feeling very annoyed with her boyfriend.

“I want breasts, or warm milk!” He shouted.

“Alright, nope! We’re done. We are not doing this today. Go put some actual clothes on and find something to do. I have some work I need to do, and I want to enjoy the rest of my morning before that!” Marissa shouted, now stepping back around the corner so that she could see Carter.

Carter looked sad, but Marissa didn’t care. She had had enough, and Carter should have been able to tell.

“Sorry, Mommy,” He said, untaping his diaper right there on the couch before getting up, completely naked and walking to their bedroom, leaving the diaper sitting on the couch.

She thought about saying something, but angrily walked over and grabbed it, crumbling it up and tossing it in the trash. It was a waste of an otherwise unused diaper, but she just couldn’t be bothered at the moment.

She sat back on the couch, sipping her coffee as she tried not to focus on her breaths, not wanting this to have ruined her entire morning already. That's what work was supposed to do.

~~

Marissa didn't go back into the bedroom to check on Carter. He was a grown man and should be able to tell that he needed to apologize on his own. Instead, she had gone into her office and started work, all while trying to forget about this morning's events.

“Mommy! I made a poopy!” Carter said, swinging the door to Marissa’s office open unannounced just before lunch time.

Marissa looked up, having zoned out while listening to some boring old work meeting about spreadsheets.

“What?” She said, sliding the headphones off of one of her ears.

“I made a poopy!” Carter said, now waddling over to Marissa.

Marissa stared at him blankly, trying to process what was happening?

“Okay…just go ahead and flush. I can’t play Mommy right now,” She said, looking back at her work screen to try and follow along with what was happening.

“But I need a changy!” Carter said, now bouncing up and down beside her, giving her a good whiff of the pungent smell.

“Babe, what the hell!? Did you shit yourself?” Marissa said, looking at Carter angrily.

“I had to go poop,” Carter said with a grin, obviously enjoying himself.

Marissa on the other hand certainly wasn’t. “So you just shit your pants? I’m working!”

“I put a diaper on first…” Carter said, now dropping his pants to reveal the blue little wolf, now staring at Marissa.

Marissa was baffled. “Carter! We are not having Mommy time right now! Why the hell are you even in a diaper!?”

“‘Cause I had to poop,” He said with a giggle.

Carter felt a sharp, quick sting as the back of Marissa’s hand landed firmly on his cheek as she back handed him.

Marissa gasped, bringing her hands up to cover her mouth as Carter quickly turned around and ran out of the room.

“Carter, I’m so sorry!” She called as he slammed the door behind him.

She froze, unable to run after him as she was still in the meeting.

“Marissa, do you have a progress update?” She heard, bringing her attention back to the meeting.

~~

Marissa quickly put down her headset as she ended the call, quickly opening the office door and going to look for Carter.

“Carter!?” She called out, entering the bedroom to find him buried under the covers.

She quickly made her way to the side of the bed, pulling back the covers to reveal Carter with a bright red face as tears continued to roll down his cheek. He was sucking away on his pacifier as he clutched his large teddy bear tightly.

“Oh, honey. I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me, I just…” She started, watching as Carter locked eyes with her.

“Babe, can we talk without all of this baby stuff?” Marissa said, trying to read what her boyfriend was feeling.

Carter nodded his head, pulling his teddy bear closer to him as he gave it a good squeeze. He spit out the pacifier, letting it fall on the bed as he sniffled.

“Can I keep teddy?” Carter said, trying to sit up with his bear.

“Sure…” Marissa said, not wanting to cause any more harm to the situation.

“Look, I should have never hit you, but-” Marissa started,

“No, it's fine,” Carter said, interrupting.

“No, it's not,” Marissa protested.

“It is, I- I kinda liked it,”

Marissa looked at him confused. “Wh-what?”

He sniffled again, now smiling as he shrugged. “I’m fine with it,”

“What does that mean?” Marissa said, grabbing his hand to hold as she tried to understand.

“It’s like- I guess it's not necessarily the hitting, but like…punishment?”

Marissa let herself sit down on the floor, all while holding his hand and looking at him. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand…”

“I like to be bratty…obviously,” He said, blushing though it wasn’t quite obvious under the already tear stained cheeks.

“Yea, and it's really annoying…but what does that have to do with…punishments?” Marissa said, completely unprepared for a conversation like this.

“Brats are supposed to be punished…” He said quietly, giving his bear another tight squeeze.

“I’m sorry, but can you speak to me like an adult? I just smacked you across the face and now you’re telling me you liked it. I am not understanding any of this,” She said.

Carter sniffled again before looking up at her. “Ok, so like…I want you to punish me when I am being naughty. It’s really just like an act of desperation to get your attention. So like spanking me, or time out corners, taking away my diapers or forcing me to wear them longer…that kind of stuff,” He said, now obviously blushing.

Marissa sighed. “I don’t want to have to be your Mommy 24/7, sometimes I want my boyfriend. I want my best friend,” She said, now starting to tear up herself.

“Okay…and I guess I want you to like…degrade me more?”

Marissa took a deep breath. She wasn’t happy that this is where the conversation had gone, but at least they were having a conversation about it.

“Maybe we could limit Mommy time to just the weekends?” Carter said, looking awfully hopeful.

“Every other weekend…” Marissa said.

“Ok…but can you still change my diaper?” Carter said, now smiling again as he wiped the tears out of his eyes.

“Not until I am done with work, and I expect it to still be on…” Marissa said, now glaring at Carter as she gave a wink.

Carter gave a huge smile, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. “Yes, Mommy”.

Did you enjoy the story? Want to help support me in creating more? Check out my Patreon!