LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fortunately Unordinary - Chapter 5 (1/29/2024)

“Let’s go champ!” Robert called out, impatiently waiting by the front door as he waited for Chris.

“But Daddy!” Chris called out, waddling into the entryway, still half dressed. “I just made pushies!”

Robert let out a sigh, putting his jacket down before quickly heading over to Chris, tucking his shirt into his waistband before starting to adjust his collar.

“I know, bud. But we’re going to be late!” Robert said, guiding Chris towards the front door in an effort to get his shoes on.

“But- but I can’t go out like this!” Chris protested, sitting down in his own filth as Robert lifted each foot, sliding on his shoes.

“We can get you changed once we’re there. But we need to leave, like 10 minutes ago,” Robert said, sliding on the last shoe as he grabbed a hold of Chris’s hand again, pulling him up and dragging him out the door as he protested.

“Daddy!” Chris whined, lowering his tone a little bit now that they were outside, quickly heading towards the truck.

“Champ. I told you to hold it in, now you’re just going to have to wait until we're at the party,” Robert explained.

Chris moped about as he climbed into the back of the truck as Robert jumped in the front, not even following behind Chris to make sure he was buckled in like normal.

Robert turned around at least, visually inspecting that Chris buckled in, stopping to give Chris a warm smile. “You look cute, sport,” He said before turning back to put the truck in reverse, backing out of the driveway. “Mommy’s going to eat you up when she sees you,”

Chris blushed. Tonight was Liliane’s company party, which just so happened to be a massive formal party that they had gone to the past couple of years since dating, but it would be a first for all three of them to attend. Chris and Liliane had been dating for several years now, neither of which would have been labeled as kinky when they first met, but slowly overtime, they quickly started to find their niche only to have it all fully set in when they met Robert. An unsuspecting third party they had met at a friends party who had tried to hook up with Liliane, only to be taken by surprise when she had said that she was taken, but that they would be up to having a third.

At first, it started out as just sex. Copious amounts of it too. Robert, having been fully into the ABDL scene himself had just sought after Liliane as a quick hook up, but quickly decided to stick around to see where things went when he realized just how submissive Chris was. Slowly, he picked up on Chris’s little tendencies here and there, finally realizing he had struck gold when the three of them had started talking about ways to change it up in the bedroom when Liliane brought up a Mommy Daddy role play. At first he played dumb, not wanting to scare off the obvious newcomers, but quickly started leading with a heavy hand. Introducing diapers, and bottles, until Chris and Liliane were fully on board with the whole scenario. But the bedroom never seemed to have enough time.

So, just over a month ago they had decided to go full time. Robert moved in, happily sleeping with Liliane each night while Chris got to create the childhood bedroom of his dreams.

“Alright, buckaroo,” Robert said, parking the truck before grabbing what Chris knew to be the diaper bag and jumping out of the truck.

He opened Chris’s door, climbing up to help unbuckle Chris before helping him out. “Alright, you’re going to have to give me a couple of minutes to greet a few of Mommy’s coworkers, then we’ll find you a bathroom to get changed in, deal?”

“Thanks, Daddy,” Chris said, grabbing a hold of his hand as he walked with Robert inside.

“Ahhh!” Liliane screamed, suddenly emerging from the crowd of finely dressed people, giving Robert a quick hug, before leaning in to tightly squeeze Chris. “I’m so glad you could both make it!” She said, squeezing Chris tightly before catching a whiff of his accident. “Did somebody have an accident?” She whispered in Chris’s ear, instantly turning his face a bright shade of red.

“Sorry, I tried to tell him to hold it. Do you know where the bathroom is?” Robert asked, patting the bag he brought with him.

“I’m sure there's one around here somewhere, if you even need it. With the amount of perfume and cologne in this place, I bet you could go the whole night without anyone smelling him,” Liliane laughed, giving Robert a quick peck on the lips. “But I think it’s just this way, follow me,” She said, grabbing Robert’s hand before starting to pull him off into the crowd.

Robert quickly reached out, grabbing a hold of Chris’s hand as the three quickly weaved their way through the crowd.

“Oh my god, Liliane, you look great!” A voice suddenly called out, stopping the family train in its tracks just as they were nearing the hallway towards the restrooms.

“Oh, Becky! You look great too!” Liliane said, stopping to chat with an obvious work friend.

“You remember my boyfriend, Chris?” She said, gesturing towards Chris who just barely recognized her from a previous year.

“Oh, of course!” She said, ignoring Chris’s extended hand and leaning in for a quick hug.

Chris could see Robert give Liliane a concerned look, but Liliane didn’t seem worried at all.

“And who’s this handsome fellow?” Becky asked, now turning her attention towards Robert.

“This is Robert, my other boyfriend,” Liliane replied.

Becky let out a muffled gasp of excitement. “Oh my god, I totally forgot you were doing the hold polygamous thing,” She said, giving Robert a playful poke with one of her fingers. “Doesn’t that ever make you worried that there's another man in the relationship?” She said, turning her attention back towards Chris who couldn’t help but hide his brightly colored face.

Becky let out a smirk as she turned to look back at Liliane. “Well, I guess I might be holding you all up from something, so I’ll see you around later tonight!” She said, giving Liliane a final hug before disappearing back into the crowd from which she appeared.

“Right, I think we can find our way from here if you want to go talk to some coworkers,” Robert suggested, grabbing Chris’s hand.

“Sure!” Liliane said. “Let's meet up at the bar in 5 to 10 minutes?”

Chris gave her a thumbs up, eliciting a smile from both of them as Robert dragged him off through the last of the crowd, finally arriving in one of the family sized restrooms.

“Alright, champ. Let’s get you changed and ready for a night of partying,” He said, quickly opening the diaper bag and laying out a changing mat for Chris to lay out on before starting to unbutton Chris’s pants and pull the dress shirt out.

“We’ve got to make sure to pull all of this out to make sure we don’t make a mess of any of your fancy clothes,” Robert said, pulling down his underwear to reveal his soiled diaper. “Alright, lay down for Daddy,” He said.

Chris happily obliged, slowly lowering himself onto the changing pad before laying down, making sure to keep his shirt scrunched up on his chest to avoid his diaper.

“That a boy!” Robert said, pulling out a little trash bag, some wipes and a diaper from his bag and laying them on the mat next to Chris. “Are you excited for tonight?” Robert asked, making small talk as he untapped the diaper, exposing its soiled contents to the room.

Chris nodded. “It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten to drink,” He said with a smirk, knowing that Robert knew that it wasn’t the case, having snuck him a beer or two a few nights over the last couple of weeks. It was really Liliane who was opposed to him drinking, but only when he was in a regressed state. Nights like tonight, Chris was a ‘big boy’ as she put it, which really just meant that he was living a normal adult life, all while still being confined to diapers. Something he wasn’t opposed to though.

Robert laughed at the thought, remembering quite well the beers he had snuck around Liliane's back. It wasn’t that he didn’t agree with Liliane about it, but more that he thought Chris was gigglier with a few drinks, which Robert loved.

“Is Kyle still up for tomorrow night?” Robert asked as he finished up with the change, slightly lifting Chris to replace the diaper before tightly securing it.

Chris nodded, looking away as he obviously tried to avoid the conversation. “He hasn’t responded,” Chris let out after a moment, sounding a little disheartened.

“I’m sure he’ll be there. He said yes last week after all,” Robert responded, trying to cheer him up as he lifted him off the floor.

Chris hoped that Robert was right, but couldn’t help shake the thought that he might be wrong.

“Right, let's get you all buttoned up and drunk,” Robert said cheerfully, changing the subject as he pulled Chris’s pants back up, tucking in his shirt and adjusting his collar. “All set?” He asked, packing up the diaper back before throwing it over his shoulder, extending his hand for Chris to grab.

Chris nodded with a smile, ready for the fun night that awaited them in the chaos that was this party.

Did you enjoy the story? Want to help support me in creating more? Check out my Patreon!

• Like 4
  • 5 weeks later...

Chris slowly stirred awake, groggily rubbing his eyes as he could feel his head pounding. The memories of last night felt distance, at least the ones he could remember. The night had started off strong, pounding a few shots back with Robert in an attempt to keep up, mostly trying to impress Liliane but quickly became a foggy memory as they hit the dance floor.

He could feel his soaked diaper, loosely wrapped around his waist which just so happened to be all that he was wearing, which was definitely an unusual start to the day. Though soggy, it was clear to Chris that it had to have been changed at some point last night, as the amount of liquid consumed would have surely soaked through at least one diaper, but he definitely couldn’t remember it happening.

Slowly, he climbed out of bed, fighting back the head ache as he got a little light headed. His stomach felt slightly nauseous as he stood up, feeling the soft, plush carpet beneath his toes as he made his way towards the door. His diaper sagged down, filling the space between his legs as it forced a waddle, an all too familiar experience to Chris as he waddled down the hall into the sun filled living room, slightly hurting his eyes as he started to hear commotion.

“Look who’s finally awake!” Chimed Robert, getting up from the kitchen table where he and Liliane were enjoying some coffee.

“Morning…” Chris let out, sounding a little raspy.

“Aww, how are you feeling?” Liliane said, scooting her chair back in an invitation for Chris to come give her a hug.

Chris nodded, waddling his way over to Liliane who pulled him in for a big hug before giving his diaper a squeeze. “Headache,” He let out, embracing Liliane's hug as Robert shuffled about in the kitchen.

“I bet. My little man drank a lot last night,” Liliane said, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

“Here, drink this,” Robert said, sliding a large plastic cup on the counter full of water. “Careful though. Daddy will get you a bottle but you're probably wanting to chug that down,” He said with a smirk, feeling a little hung over himself.

Chris waddled over to the counter, grabbing the cup with two hands before gulping it down. Something he desperately needed for sure.

“What do you say, sweetie?” Liliane chimed in from behind, catching Chris in his final gulp.

“Dank you, Daddy,” He called out, placing the cup back on the counter as he tried to focus on anything other than his splitting headache.

“Good boy,” Liliane said, taking another sip of her coffee. “Oh, have you heard back from Kyle?”

Chris shook his head, still standing patiently by the counter as Robert poured him a bowl of cereal.

“Oh, yea. I spoke with him this morning. He’ll be here,” Robert said, grabbing the milk from the fridge.

Chris’s expression perked up. “Really?”

“Yea, he had texted asking if you guys were still on for tonight, so I called him up and told him yea,”

A smile beamed across Chris’s face, happily following behind Robert to his high chair where Robert placed the bowl of cereal, quickly turning around to pick Chris up and place him in it.

“Dank you, Daddy!” He let out in a much more cheerful tone than last time.

Kyle had been a good friend of Chris’s for most of their life. They had been through highschool and college together, and had remained friends long after that, even becoming great friends with Liliane which often led to plenty of dates where Kyle happily came along as the third date. Things had gotten a little weird when he was helping move things around back when Robert moved in. He hadn’t really understood the whole polygamous thing, and matters only became more difficult to explain when he found what was essentially the entire stash of adult baby items that were in a mislabeled bin, only further making the situation awkward.

He’d said it was fine at first. That everyone was into their own things, but as he started to piece things together through the rest of the day, he abruptly left. Ignoring messages from both Chris and Liliane for a week or so until Robert ran into him at the store, asking him out to lunch to help better explain things and introduce himself. It wasn’t long after that that he finally started talking to Chris again, even so much as hanging out with him while Chris was in his little state.

Things had come a long way, but still hadn’t normalized again between them. So when Robert unknowingly asked Kyle to baby sit Chris tonight while he and Liliane went out, Chris thought he would surely never hear from him again and was delighted to hear otherwise.

The remainder of the day was pretty calm, likely as they were all a little hung over on some level. Liliane, who was probably in the best shape of the three, spent the day spoiling her little man. Giving him special Mommy time during his diaper change, followed up by a warm bubble bath and story time before a much needed mid day nap.

“What time did he say he was going to get here?” Liliane asked Robert in the master bath as she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

“Sometime after 4pm,” Robert said, kicked back on the bed, fully dressed and ready to go.

“And what time is it?” Liliane asked, sounding as if she had thought that was obvious.

Robert checked his watch before responding. “4:17,”

“Do you think you can call him?” Liliane asked, now stepping into the room looking as gorgeous as ever. An outfit that surely made a statement about the night the two of them planned on having.

“Babe,” Robert said, getting up from the bed as he made his way over to her. “First off, you look gorgeous,” He said, leaning in for a quick kiss. “Second, I’m not calling Chris’s friend to get over here faster. Things are delicate for them,”

“I know, I know,” Liliane replied. “I’m just ready to leave,”

“Oh really?” Robert said sarcastically.

“Shut up,” She responded snarkily, knowing that he was only joking.

*DING DONG*

Robert gave Liliane a smirk. “Don’t worry, I’ll get it," he said,” turning around to head downstairs.

Meanwhile, Chris shot up off the floor of his room and raced towards the front door, excited to see his friend.

“Woah, slow down there, buckaroo,” Robert called out from the top of the stairs watching Chris race towards the door, sliding over the wooden floor in his soaks to cover the last bit of difference before opening the door.

“Hi Kyle!” He let out, excited to see him again.

“Hey- dude,” Kyle responded a little awkwardly, still feeling unsure of how exactly to interact with Chris in littlespace.

“Well don’t be rude, invite him in,” Robert said, having reached the bottom of the stairs and walking up behind Chris.

Chris stood to the side, giving a playful gesture to enter as Kyle walked in.

“Thanks…He- hey Robert,”

“Good to see you again,” Robert responded, closing the door behind him as Chris ran off into the living room. “Can I talk with you?” Robert asked, pulling Kyle to the side.

“Sure-” Kyle responded, already feeling a little uncertain about the whole thing.

“Glad you could make it. How are you feeling?” Robert asked.

“Fine? I’m sure I’ll get used to this all…it's just going to take time,” Kyle responded, looking back for Chris who had disappeared.

“I know, and I think it's really great that you’re being so flexible and that you’re willing to adapt,” Robert said with a genuine smile on his face. “I just want you to know that Chris is still Chris. He's the same person you met all of those years back, it's just a truer version of him. But if it's a lot, or you get overwhelmed by it, whatever, you can just ask for him to act like an adult. He’ll pull it together and you guys can have a genuine conversation,” Robert explained.

“Right…” Kyle started. “I get that…its- its just a lot of adjustments, all happening real fast,”

Robert gave an understanding nod. “You’re a good friend,” Robert said. “Chris is beyond happy that you’re here,”

Kyle forced a smile, extending his hand to shake Robert’s who gave a quick, firm shake in return.

“Chris!” Robert called out, heading back towards his room to find him as Liliane made her way down the stairs.

“Kyle! It’s great to see you again,” She said, making her way to the bottom of the stairs as she gave him a hug.

“You too,” Kyle said, genuinely happy to see her. “You look great!”

“Thanks,” Liliane said, blushing slightly.

“Where are you guys going?” Kyle asked, still waiting for Chris to reappear.

“I’m not sure. Robert says it's a surprise but if how I’m dressed is any indication…” She said, giving a quick pause to give Kyle a curtsy. “I’m sure it's fancy,”

“Ha, I sure hope so. It’d be pretty awkward walking into Apple Bee’s dressed like that,” Kyle said, eliciting a laugh from Liliane as Chris ran around the corner.

“Slow down buddy,” Liliane called out.

Kyle gave a quick look at Liliane, still puzzled by the whole situation and just how comfortable they all seemed with it.

“You ready?” Robert asked, making his way over to Liliane and Kyle who were still standing by the door.

“Yea, did you check if he needed a change?” Liliane asked, not trying to be discreet about it at all in front of Kyle.

“All taken care of,” He said, grabbing his jacket off of the railing before giving a quick smile to Kyle.

“Alright, well we're heading out. There's cash on the counter for pizza and you can help yourself for whatever's in the fridge or cupboards,” Liliane said. “Let us know if you need anything, and thanks again,” Liliane said, giving Kyle a friendly kiss on the cheek before heading out the door.

Robert gave a reassuring nod as he passed Kyle, closing the door behind him leaving Kyle and Chris alone.

Did you enjoy the story? Want to help support me in creating more? Check out my Patreon!

• Like 1
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Fortunately Unordinary - Chapter 2 (10/05/2023)
  • 4 weeks later...

Chris and Kyle had spent the first hour or two playing video games with only a few non-game related words exchanged. Kyle could feel the awkward tension but wasn’t really sure how to address it. Chris on the other hand could tell that things were still a little weird, but was happily immersed in the game.

“Think we should order pizza?” Kyle said, putting down the controller after finishing a round.

Kyle placed the order, making sure to get their usual side of bread sticks.u, running back into the living  room to hand it to Kyle.

“Cowboy, right?” Kyle asked, pulling out his phone.

“With no mushrooms!” He said happily.

Kyle placed the order, making sure to get their usual side of breadsticks.

“Do you want to see my room!?” Chris asked, obviously very excited by the idea as Kyle hung up the phone.

“Um, sure?” Kyle asked, not really knowing what to expect.

Chris suddenly jumped up from the catch, running over to Kyle to grab his hand before pulling him down the hallway towards his room, or what used to be a home office to Kyle.

Chris swung open the door. The blue walls were painted a deep shade of blue, with a soft, plush white carpet that covered the floor with a fluffy texture. Stuffed animals were everywhere, arranged on the bed, on the bookshelves, and on the windowsill. Each one being its own unique animal, with different colors, shapes, and sizes. Some were teddy bears, others were lions, monkeys, and even a dragon. A small bookshelf was filled with colorfully printed diapers and lego creations, while another held bins of what Kyle could only assume were more toys. The walls lined with posters from various movies, with a few picture frames of Chris with Liliane, some including Robert and even one with Kyle in it.

“So, can we talk?” Kyle asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed as Chris pulled out some of his stuffed animals.

“We’re talking right now!” He said.

Kyle paused for a minute. “Um, like…adult…talk?” He said, feeling a little weird as he said it.

“Oh…” Chris said, suddenly changing demeanor as he pulled himself together. He put the stuffed bear down before looking up at Kyle. “Of course,” He said in his more deepened, controlled voice. “What's up?”

“Sorry, I just…” Kyle started, not knowing what words to use to piece it all together.

“Hey,” Chris said, standing up. “You can tell, or ask me anything. Alright?”

Kyle nodded.

“Should we go out to the living room?” Chris asked, gesturing towards the door.

Kyle was about to say yes, but quickly stopped himself as he figured it might send the wrong message. “No- it's fine,” He said, looking up at Chris as he twiddled his thumbs. “Okay, I don’t think I’m ever going to be like, fully ready to have this conversation. So I’m just going to have it, and I might say weird things, or ask dumb questions, but I want you to know that it's because I care. Okay?”

Chris felt his gut sink a little. He’d known that all of this was obviously bothering him on some level and that they would have to talk about it, but he was just hoping tonight could be fun. “Okay,” Chris said, lowering himself back onto the ground to take a seat. “I’m all ears,”

Kyle paused, trying to muster up the courage to ask. “Is this you?”

Chris heard him loud and clear, but didn’t really know what to say. The words obviously formed a question, but he didn’t know how to respond.

“Like, are you happy?” Kyle asked.

“Of course,” Chris responded. “I’ve- actually never been happier,”

Kyle let out a slight sigh of release. “So all of this…” He said, gesturing to the room around them. “It’s you? Like, truly you. Not some fictional role play that Robert is forcing on you?”

“Well, sure. It’s a fictional role play, but no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Yes, this is me. I like bright colors, and stuffed animals. I like bottles and diapers, and I like to be babied. It makes me feel…loved,” Chris said, in what was probably the most genuine tone that Kyle had heard him speak in since he had told Kyle about this amazing woman he had met all of those years back, who just so happened to be Liliane.

Kyle forced a chuckle to break his own awkward feeling, trying to shake the tension that he had been feeling all night. Although, it was really the tension he had been feeling since meeting Robert for the first time and learning about the change in the relationship. “You know, I’ve had this crazy idea in my head that this might all be a show. That somehow this was what you were willing to do to hold onto Liliane,” Kyle said, finally dumping it all out there.

Chris paused, giving Kyle a confused look. “Wait, you mean…this whole time you were thinking this was Robert's cruel way of letting me stay with Liliane after he came in and stole her from me?”

Kyle shrugged his shoulders as he nodded his head. “I mean, its not every day your best friend tells you that he’s letting another man fuck his girlfriend, only to then also come out and say he likes to wear diapers and wet himself,”

Chris scoffed in disbelief. “So, this whole time it hasn’t been about the diapers, or the baby stuff? It's been about your perceived image of Robert?”

Kyle couldn’t help but grin. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m still coming to terms with the baby stuff but yes, I was more worried that you were a hostage in your own home because of Robert. The only real conversation I’ve had with him was about you, so in my defense I don’t really know the guy,”

Chris was dumb struck. He’d never even thought about any of this from that perspective. “Why didn’t you ask me sooner?”

Kyle shrugged. “I wasn’t sure how to talk to you,”

Chris got up off the floor, leaning in to give Kyle a big hug.

Kyle let out a sigh of relief as he felt his friend's warm embrace. A sense of relief washed over him as he had finally started to feel like this friendship wasn’t lost.

“So, was that it?” Chris said, backing up again as he released Kyle from his hug.

“I mean, yes? Is the…I don’t really know what to call it. Littlespace?” Kyle asked.

Chris gave a nod as he smiled with a warm feeling, knowing that Kyle would have had to likely do a little research to know that term.

“Ok, littlespace. Is that like a constant?” Kyle asked.

“No, but it's fairly regular I guess. At least at home,” Chris responded.

“Oh, so you don’t…this is just when you’re at home?” Kyle asked.

“For the most part. Like I act ordinary in public, but Liliane and Robert like to keep me in diapers 24/7,” Chris said.

“And you are okay with that?”

Chris blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed by the question. “More than okay with it,” He responded as his face continued to redden.

“Okay,” Kyle said after a short pause.

“Okay?” Chris asked.

“Okay. I’m good. I can learn, I can get to know Robert better, and more importantly I have my friend back,” He said.

Chris let out a smile as he went in to give Kyle another big hug, though this time Kyle stood up to return the favor as well.

“I can’t promise I’ll ever play the full role of the babysitter,” He said sarcastically.

Chris gave him a puzzled look as he wasn’t too sure what he meant.

“Your diaper…I think I could tell that you are very wet just from…well it pressed up against me during the hug,”

Chris’s face went bright red as he let out a laugh. “Sowwy,” He said playfully, testing the water to see if he could slip back into the mindspace, just as the doorbell rang.

“Right, I guess the adult better get the door,” Kyle said with a smile, giving Chris a light shove before heading back out into the living room to answer the door.

Chris couldn’t shake the smile that had come across his face. His best friend had accepted him for all of his quirks, a feeling he wasn’t sure he’d ever be able to repay.

• Like 1
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Fortunately Unordinary - Chapter 3 (11/8/2023)
  • 1 month later...

“Here comes the plane!” Liliane called out, waving the spoon about as she guided it into Chris’s mouth; he happily bounced around in his highchair in nothing but his diaper and airplane covered bib. Robert leaned over the stove, checking on the breakfast that he was cooking while he watched Liliane and Chris with a smile. A usual Saturday morning routine that they all enjoyed.

Kyle groggily rolled off the couch, rubbing his eyes as he entered the kitchen wearing the same clothes he had on last night, completely surprising Chris who thought he had gone home last night. He felt himself close up a little, suddenly embarrassed by the presence of his friend in his current attire.

“Morning,” Kyle let out, making his way to the coffee pot and pouring himself a mug as if he lived there himself.

“How’d you sleep?” Robert asked, carefully tending to his scrambled eggs.

“I’ve slept worse,” Kyle said jokingly. “The couch is actually pretty comfy,” He said, giving Chris a quick glance before taking a seat at the dining table.

“I thought you went home?” Chris said, immediately receiving a glare from Liliane as she scooped up some more baby food.

“Oh no, Mr. No big boy sentences just because your friend is suddenly here,” She said, already guiding the spoon to his mouth.

Chris’s face turned red as he hesitantly opened his mouth, letting Liliane scoop the food into his mouth as he looked anywhere but at Kyle.

Kyle gave an embarrassed laugh as he tried to process what he’d just walked into, knowing that this had been a first to wake up to.

“Saturday mornings are Lilianes baby time,” Robert explained with a smile from the kitchen.

Kyle gave a slight head nod as he pretended to understand. “Baby time? I thought this was kind of a 24/7 thing?”

Robert chuckled, bringing a few plates of food over to the table as things finished cooking. “Mind helping set the table?”

“Sure,” Kyle said, taking a sip of his coffee before jumping up to grab some plates.

“Diapers are 24/7, but Liliane likes to treat him like a complete baby sometimes,” Robert explained.

“Mommy?” Chris asked in between bites.

“Yes, sweetie?” Liliane said, scrapping the jar clean for one final scoop.

“Why didn’t Kyle go home last night?” Chris asked, pushing on the boundaries he usually followed quite well.

Liliane gave him another frown, obviously removing her from the scene she was trying to create as well.

“Well, the adults stayed up and had a conversation after Mommy put you to bed last night and he had a few drinks, so he couldn’t drive home,” Liliane said in a coddled voice, guiding the final spoonful of mush into his mouth.

“So everyone is friends then?” Chris asked, looking over at Robert hopefully.

Robert looked over at Kyle who still looked fascinated by the whole scene unraveling in front of his eyes as he laid the silverware out on the table. “Yes, kiddo. I think Daddy and Kyle are on much better terms,”

Robert began carrying the rest of the food over as Kyle finished setting the table, both taking a seat as Liliane handed Chris a tall bottle of milk. “Sweetie,” She said softly as he took the bottle. “The adults are going to have breakfast now. If I hear any more big boy words out of you you’re going to get a spanking,” She said firmly before joining Robert and Kyle at the table.

Chris’s face blushed up as he lifted the bottle, knowing that she was serious.

Breakfast went rather fast, as the three of them made light conversation about themselves, mostly in an effort to get Robert and Kyle better acquainted as Chris sat happily in his high chair happily kicking his feet about as he sucked down his bottle of milk.

“So…can I ask another question? Kyle said, scraping his plate clean as he went to get up and put it away.

“Oh, it's fine you can just leave it on the table,” Liliane said.

“Are you sure?” Kyle asked.

“Of course, we’ll get it,” She said. “What's the question?”

“More of a series of questions probably…but like…I thought the whole thing is that Chris does want to act like a baby all the time?” Kyle asked.

Both Liliane and Robert smiled as they exchanged a quick look. “That's more like a whole conversation,” Robert started. “But to simplify, he enjoys things like diapers, bottles…baby stuff, right?”

Kyle nodded.

“But he likes that with his own control usually. Freedom to play games, or hang with you, right?”

“Sure, okay?” Kyle said, still not getting it.

“Liliane,” Robert started before Liliane cut him off.

“I like to baby him. To overload him on those things and take away that control. Baby time is…well it's my time to treat him like a doll to make things simple I guess. And he likes that in small quantities too,”

“So, do you ever do…baby time?” Kyle asked, looking at Robert. “Sorry, I’m just-”

“No, it's cool,” Robert said reassuringly. “I wouldn’t call it baby time…but yes…there is an equivalent,”

“Right…think that's all I need to know there,” Kyle said with an awkward smile, knowing he had just stumbled into a little bit more information than he thought he’d get.

“Well, are you sticking around, or do you have plans for the day?” Robert asked.

“Oh, I was actually going to get going. I do have a few things I need to get done today,” Kyle responded, leaving his dish on the table as he got up and pushed his chair in.

“Are you free tonight?” Liliane asked.

“Uh,” Kyle started.

“We can do something here, or maybe all four of us can go out to dinner? See a movie or something?” Liliane asked charmingly, glad that friendship was starting to be revitalized.

“Sure, I’m up for that,” Kyle said.

“Great!” Liliane said, getting up from the table herself to say goodbye.

“We’ll pick you up around 6?” She said, giving him a quick hug.

“I’ll make it work,” He said, waving to Robert as he grabbed his wallet and keys off the coffee table. “See you later…kiddo,” He said with a wink towards Chris before heading out.

“Say, bye bye,” Robert said.

“Bye!” Chris yelled out, bottle still in mouth.

Kyle smirked as he turned around to wave bye to Chris one more time.

~~

“Alright Champ,” Robert said, helping pick up the legos that Chris had dumped all over the floor during playtime. “If you don’t make pushies now, you’ll have to go in front of your friend tonight,”

Chris knew he was right. His body had always kind of had a natural rhythm when it came to bowel movements, usually landing him in a late afternoon, or early evening time frame when he didn’t drink coffee in the morning. Although it had been quite a while since that was the case.

“Okay, Daddy,” He said, starting to give a light push as he squatted a little next to his bed.

“On second thought,” Robert started, watching Chris do his little squat.

Robert jumped up on the bed, laying his head back onto Chris’s pillow before patting the bed beside him. “Jump up here with Daddy,” He said.

Chris giggled as he jumped up onto the bed just as Robert laid himself out flat, starting to unbutton his pants.

“Alright, now just squat down on your knees…there you go,” Robert said, watching Chris position himself just overtop of him as he pulled his pants down, revealing his hard, swollen member which he carefully gripped in his hands.

“Alright, champ. Make pushies for Daddy,” He said, staring down at Chris’s already swollen diaper as he started to stroke his shaft.

“Chrissy make Daddy hard?” Chris said in a cutesy little voice.

“Mhmmm,” He murmured, starting to get into a pretty good rhythm. “Go on now, make your pushies,”

Chris giggled but started to push, slightly biting down on his lip as he looked down at Roberts massive cock. Robert wasn’t one to force himself onto Chris, but a part of Chris sometimes wishes he did.

“Are my boys ready to- oh…” Liliane suddenly said from behind, pushing open the bedroom door to see the two of them in the bed.

“Mommy! Mommy!” Chris called out. “Dada has big peepee!”

Robert let out a smile, turning to look at Liliane as he continued to stroke.

“I see that,” She said seductively, strutting her way over to the side of the bed. “And are you helping with that?” Lilian asked Chris, slowly reaching her hand down Robert’s chest to replace his own.

Chris nodded. “I’m making pushies!”

“Well…you better get to it so we're not late,” She said, leaning in to give Robert a long, wet kiss while slowly stroking his cock.

Chris made a purposeful grunt as he continued to push, quickly feeling the large mess hit the back of his diaper as it started to spread across his cheeks.

Robert let out a moan as he watched Chris’s diaper begin to sag, an obvious indicator of what Chris had just done.

“Your little boy just made a messy in his diaper,” Liliane whispered in Robert’s ear, quickening her pace as Robert started to arch his back, letting out an explosive cum shot that Chris watched fall back down on his chest while Liliane continued to rub his tender cock.

“Good job, sweetie,” Liliane cooed, turning her attention to Chris. “You made a big mess, didn’t you?”

Chris nodded, happy to fulfill Robert’s desire as he felt his own penis harden in his diaper.

“Chrissy cum?” He asked as Liliane pulled her hand away from Robert's deflating cock.

“Not right now, sweetie. We’ve got to get you changed so we can go pick up your friend,” She said, grabbing a quick wipe off of his changing station to clean Robert’s cum off her hand.

“Can you be a big boy and hop up here for Mommy? Daddy’s gotta go get cleaned up,” She said, tossing the wipe into the trash.

Chris quickly hopped down off the bed, waddling over to the changing station before lifting himself up while feeling the mess further spread its way through his diaper as Liliane brought Robert a wipe.

“Alright,” Liliane said, returning to Chris who was laid out on his changing table. “Mommy’s going to get her little boy all cleaned up!” She cooed, walking her fingers up the front of his diaper before giving him a little tickle on his belly button.

Chris giggled as she untapped his diaper, revealing his still erect penis.

“My my, what's this?” Liliane teased, grabbing a wipe to start wiping him down.

“Chrissy cum like Daddy!” He said cheerfully. “Chrissy cum cum,”

“Hmmm, does Daddy think he earned it?” Liliane asked, causing Chris to lift his head up to look at Robert who had just finished wiping up his mess and had crawled out of the bed.

“Big time,” He said with a smile before making his way out of the room.

Chris' face lit up with excitement as Liliane wrapped the wipe around his cock.

“Mommy has one condition,” She said, starting to slowly stroke his cock.

Chris nodded his head, practically ready to agree to anything.

“Okay,” She said without saying another word, slowly picking up speed as she gripped his penis with the wipe.

It didn’t take long before he was blowing his load into his soiled diaper, an added touch that Liliane always liked to use to reduce clean up during his special times. She finished cleaning up his mess before laying out a new diaper under his bum, leaving him untaped on the table as she walked across the room to one of the bookshelves, grabbing the special toy box off the shelf and retrieving some of its contents.

Chris bit his lip as he knew what was coming. He braced himself as he felt the familiar cool gel push up against his cheeks as she slowly worked in one of his butt plugs, squeezing it firmly in place before taping him up.

“Does that feel good?” Liliane asked, helping him off the table.

Chris nodded as a smile came over his face, feeling the plug pushing up against his insides.

“Good. Now let's get you dressed and ready to see your friend!”

By now, I'm sure many have heard of the recent ban wave of ABDL content on Patreon. Because of this, I am moving all of my work over to Ream! If you enjoy my work, or want to help support me in creating more, please consider checking it out. Every little bit helps!

• Like 2
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Fortunately Unordinary - Chapter 4 (12/13/2023)
  • 1 month later...

Dinner and a movie with Kyle was the first normal evening the four of them had spent together and it had gone almost perfectly. The awkwardness between Chris and Kyle had all but vanished, and Robert and Kyle were off to a great start, even sharing some common interests that they would be able to talk about with one another about. The night had even ended with the news that Kyle had started to see someone, a fact that took us all by surprise.

“Good morning, buddy,” Robert said, opening the blinds to Chris’s room as Chris tried to hide under the covers, not wanting to get out of bed just yet. “Big day today,” He said, opening the closet door to pick out an outfit as Chris continued to hide under the covers. “You nervous?”

Feeling as though his efforts had been for nothing, Chris pulled the covers off of his head, momentarily blinding himself as the sunlight had ultimately been much brighter then he had expected. “A little,” Chris responded, rubbing his eyes in hopes that it would help them adjust quicker.

“Yea…meeting someone new can be scary. Especially when it's a friend's important person,” Robert said, genuinely trying to gauge Chris’s readiness. “It’s only just a few days ago you guys got on better terms again after the whole ordeal,”

“Yea…” Chris let out, pulling himself out of bed as he stood, showcasing the light sag in his diaper that was still in a lightly used state. “It should be fine though, just Liliane and I?” Chris said.

“Yea, I think that will be good. Will keep her from being overwhelmed by all three of us. Plus it doesn’t really sound like Kyle made it clear that there were three of us, though I can’t blame him,” Robert chuckled, setting the clothes down next to the changing table before grabbing the back side of Chris’s diaper to peek down the back.

Chris giggled. “I’m dry, Daddy,”

“I wouldn’t say dry, but dry enough I suppose,” Robert smirked, ruffling up his hair. “You should take a shower either way,”

“Care to join me?” Chris teased said, giving a little wiggle of his diapered butt before trailing off towards the bathroom. Robert shook his head with a smile, ultimately following after him.

While it wasn’t as quick as it probably should have been, it certainly was enjoyable. The long hot shower gave Chris and Robert ample time to enjoy one another's company. Chris had always been too shy to share the little details of his interests, but he secretly loved the feeling of skin to skin contact and the shower always made a great place for just that. Robert would hold him tightly in his arms as Chris happily teased him, an act Robert rarely actually let him get away with, but this time he found it cute.

The water eventually started to run cold, putting an end to their morning shenanigans as Robert stepped out of the shower, handing a towel to Chris before drying himself off and making his way back towards the room where he could hear Chris’s phone ringing.

“This is Robert,” Robert said, picking up the phone as Chris strolled out of the bathroom, towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

“Oh- uh- Hey, Robert,” Kyle awkwardly said on the other end of the line.

“Kyle! Hey! What's up, bud?” Robert asked, gesturing for Chris to climb up onto his changing table.

“I uh- was just calling to see if Chris was available?” Kyle said.

“He is, he’s about to get his diaper changed. Do you want to talk to him?” Robert asked, seeing Chris get settled in his position in front of him, face bright red with embarrassment.

“Uh- yea,” Kyle said awkwardly, not really sure how to respond to that.

“Alright, here he is,” Robert said, handing the phone to Chris before pulling out a fresh diaper, beginning to unfold it.

“Hello?” Chris answered, only to have his feet quickly lifted by Robert who slid the diaper underneath him.

“Hey! I was just calling to see if- you’d want to hang out before tonight? I can pick you up and Liliane can meet us at the restaurant?” Kyle asked.

Robert sprinkled a generous coating of baby powder over Chris’s groin as he gave him a quick nod, having heard everything due to the phone's loudspeaker.

“Y- Yea, sure! That would be great!” Chris answered back.

“Cool! How soon do you think you could be ready?” Kyle asked.

Chris looked at Robert for an answer.

“You’re practically ready now, champ,” Robert said in the background, allowing Kyle to hear over the phone.

“Whenever you get here, I guess,” Chris said.

“Alright, I’ll throw some clothes on and head that way. See you soon!” Kyle said, hanging up the phone.

“Well that's exciting, right?” Robert asked, helping Chris off the table.

Chris nodded, making his way to the closet to pick out an outfit. “I should probably dress for diner as well, right?”

Robert chuckled. “Yea, bud. Let Daddy help with that,”

Robert picked out an outfit, something riding the business casual line, helping button up the shirt as Liliane strolled in, ultimately learning of the sudden change in plans as she scrambled to pack an emergency diaper bag for Chris.

“Mommy…” Chris said embarrassed, watching her pack at least two extra diapers and one of his pacifiers in there.

“Don’t Mommy me,” Liliane said with a stern look. “I am not having you meet this women with a full diaper, so I expect that you are fresh and clean by the time you get to the restaurant,”

Eventually, Kyle knocked on the door as Liliane beat Chris to the door, opening it to meet Kyle.

“Afternoon,” Liliane said, greeting Kyle.

“Hey, how's it going?” Kyle responded, seeing Robert and Chris approach the door in the background.

“Good! Excited for tonight,” She said with a smile.

“Ha, that makes one of us. Nervous as ever,” Kyle said, nervously shifting his weight between his legs as Chris got to the door.

“No need to be nervous,” Liliane said, grabbing the bag from Chris. “Anyways, this is Chris’s diaper bag,”

“Mo-” Chris started, before stopping as he realized it would only draw more attention to it.

Kyle chuckled nervously as he took the bag from Liliane. “Great, uh-”

“Oh-” Liliane said with a chuckle. “Sorry, I’m not expecting you to change him or anything, but if you could make sure he puts a fresh one on before dinner? I don’t want him ruining-”

“Mommy,” Chris said through his teeth, cheeks blushing red.

“Right, no uh- I’ll make sure he's in a presentable state,” Kyle chuckled, turning his body to gesture towards leaving.

“Alright then, you two have fun and I’ll see you later tonight!” Liliane said, giving Chris a kiss on the forehead before letting him pass, closing the door behind them.

“Sorry about that,” Chris said, completely embarrassed.

“No worries, some of us just take a little longer to grow out of diapers,” Kyle said with a smirk, catching Chris off guard. He couldn’t help but smile as he climbed into Kyle’s car, feeling happy that their relationship was back in a good place.

~~

“So- why a driving range?” Chris asked as Kyle smacked a golf ball, watching it soar towards one of the further goals.

“Felt like hitting some things,” Kyle said, returning his club to the rack before taking a seat next to Chris who was sipping down his lemonade. “Nervous, anxious and full of stress,”

“That worried? What for?” Chris asked, getting up as he stared at the rack of clubs again, still completely unsure of what the differences in any of them were.

“Tonight. This dinner. I don’t know why I’m so terrified,” Kyle said.

“Is- it me?” Chris said, just putting his thoughts out there as he grabbed a random iron.

“No- well yea…I mean it's all of you. You and Liliane are like some of my best friends. You guys treat me like family and honestly I can’t think of a place that I would rather be for things like holidays, or just chilling on weekends. What if you guys don’t like Cyndie, or what if she doesn’t like you?”

“I- I’m glad to hear you say that…” Chris started, “And everything is going to go great. I mean Liliane’s going to be there and she can practically un-sink any sinking ship so I think you’re in good hands. And I’m here for you either way. It's going to be great!” Chris said, ultimately whiffing as the iron swung clear past the ball.

Kyle laughed, watching Chris take a second swing as he barely made contact with the ball resulting in a measly punt in a random direction. “You’re right,” Kyle started. “I just can’t get these thoughts out of my head and I just want it to be over and done with,”

“Does she mean that much to you?” Chris asked, taking another ball before giving a half hearted swing.

“She's just the first in a while,” Kyle said sorely. “How did you end up with two amazing partners?”

Chris smiled, happy to hear those words come from Kyle. “Just got lucky I guess,”

“You guess,” Kyle chuckled.

“What do we have, like half an hour left?” Chris asked, grabbing another ball to try again.

Kyle nodded, looking up at the scoreboard to see just how far behind Chris was. Golf was always more of Kyle's interest, but Chris didn’t mind smacking a few balls around, as long as he didn’t expect them to go anywhere in particular.

“Right, I’m a- go take care of this,” He said, putting the iron back as he grabbed his diaper bag.

Kyle smirked, finding this new addition to their friendship to be rather quirky, but in a good way. “Let me know if you need a hand,” He joked, unsure if that came off wrong.

“You offering?” Chris asked, only turning around for a brief second to look back at Kyle before he continued on.

Kyle chuckled to himself, getting up to grab another club from the rack, ready to help bring Chris’s score up quite a bit as he thought about the premise. Could he see himself ever actually doing that?

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any long break in my content. Took a break over the holidays, but am back at it! If you enjoy my work and want to help support me in what I do, consider supporting me over on Ream!

• Like 2
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Fortunately Unordinary - Chapter 5 (1/29/2024)