LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Yes, Buddy. We'll get breakfast. But first I have to check your pampy. You might need to be changed. 

And then I'll get you dressed"

A little voice pipes up from across the room:

"Uncle D, can I help you take care of the baby? My big brothers already got a turn" of course, it's Destiny. She likes having a little cousin to take care of. She and Benny are about the same size, he's a little taller but she likes it just the same. 

He says: "Of course. Let me just pick him up and then you can help me check his diaper"

Daddy picks up Benny and gives him a tickle under his arms while he unzips Benny's pajamas

Daniel gets a good view of the baby's diaper now that his pajama suit is unzipped. 

He decides to tell about it out loud:

"Well, his diaper is puffy and the indicator line is blue"

Destiny: "So he wet during the night? Can I help you change him? We can help get him dry again"

Daddy: "Sure. We can change him on the floor so we have more room. Let's go to the nursery to get some supplies. Come with us, Benny"

Daddy stands up and walks to the nursery

"We'll need a diaper, some wipes, and powder. It's not required, but he loves it. I have a changing pad already"

Destiny gets the supplies

"I gonna help your Daddy change your diaper, Baby" she tells him. She carries the supplies, and follows behind Uncle

Daddy untapes his diaper and lifts his legs

Destiny takes a wipe and wipes him. 

He says: "That's really good, Sweetie.

Now I'm going to take the old diaper out. You can put down the new one down"

And he take the wet diaper out and bundles it up

Daddy: "We're almost done, sport. You'll be in a clean diaper soon.

Be sure to powder him, Destiny. He loves it"

Daddy still holds his legs up.

She spreads the diaper open and powders Benny well. 

"Do you like that, Benny?"

"I wike da pow pow, Defsany"

He claps for her.

He doesn't know how old she is, but she's helping and Mommy and Daddy clap for him when he does good. He's just a little taller than her. 

Daddy shows her where to fold the diaper and where the tapes go. She tapes it up by herself.

Except for the lifting, she did most of the diaper change, with help from Daddy. 

It takes a lot of hands to take care of baby Benny. 

"Well that was nice of her. Yes, she is a big girl. She's 7 years old" Mommy tells him

Destiny: "Can I feed the baby?"

She finds it fun taking care of someone because she doesn't have any little siblings, so it's still new and exciting to her. Bryce and Sam did it yesterday, but it's just average to them. 

Mommy: "Well, he usually has a few finger foods that we give him. But, yes you can feed him his peaches today. 

Why don't you eat first, and then you can feed him. Your plate is over there"

Daniel made her a big girl plate of breakfast with a cup of orange juice in a glass. She sits down to eat

Mommy shows her how to use the spoon to scrape the excess food into his mouth

"Open up, Benny. Here comes the peaches" she borrowed the spoon from her to show her the whole thing at once: the feed and scrape

"Would you mind if I finish up, Sweetie?

You did a great job, but I think Benny needs to go nurse soon. 

I'll find something for you to help us with later"

She nods and gives Benny a kiss on his cheek

"Have fun with your Mommy, Benny".

She runs off to go play. 

Mommy feeds him the last few spoonfuls of baby food. Then she wipes his face. She takes him to her bedroom to nurse. The same spot they were in last night.

"You sure were hungry, weren't you, Baby? Well, here you go"

She moves her shirt out of the way