LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I'm glad. It was fun to watch you. You're a good boy" Sam chimes in

Grammy nods and says

"Yes, he is. Come back and visit anytime, Benny. I loved having you. I think we're all heading home tommorow.

But we all live in town, so we'll be seeing more of you. I hope you stay with your Mommy and Daddy. They take good care of you"

Mommy tries to comfort him by holding his hand

"Honey, we'll be back soon.

Sometimes we come up for weekends, other times we spend most of the summer here. 

And all my family lives in our city, so they'll come around and see us. 

And you'll meet Daddy's family soon too"

"I hope you will, if you're still living with us. But for now, I think we need to get you ready for bed"

She takes Luke too since they can bathe together. Luke walks, and she carries Benny. 

Mommy is relieved that he is so vocal about staying. 

"I'm glad you want to stay. But there are a few things that we grown ups have to take care of first. 

Since you do want to stay, we can start all that grown up stuff when we get back, okay?"

She takes them to the bathroom. Mommy runs the water while she undresses Benny. Luke does this by himself. She lays him down on the bathroom floor and untapes his wet diaper.

The rest of the family decides to call it a night too as it's getting late, so they take turns showering in the other bathrooms.

"Yes, Benny. You're a growing boy. I'll get you something before bed. Hop into the tub"

By now, she's finished undressing him. 

Megan is glad that Benny seems to be gaining an appetite. They want him to gain a few pounds, so he can look more like a baby: with cute chubby cheeks. 

He has so much fun playing with Luke in the tub. He hasn't had a little friend to play with before. 

It's helped him become more social in a babyish way and have someone to relate to.

Mommy lets the boys play for a few more minutes. Then she rinses them off. Grammy comes around to help lotion and diaper Benny for bed. 

Luke goes to the big kid's room to wish them goodnight, but he decides that he wants to have a sleepover in there with them. They have 2 trundle beds under both of their bunks, so Luke can sleep there. The big kids help him slide the bed drawers out so he'll have plenty of space. 

Luke comes to tell Benny good night and that he'll be sleeping in the room with the big kids, and that he would be alone in their room tonight.

Benny gets sad to be alone, and he tells Mommy

"I be all alone in dere. I wanna sweep in dat woom too. Wiff da big boy cousins and Defsany"

he tries to say Destiny, and he hasn't seen much of her, but she's made quite the impression. 

She laughs at his toddler like candidness. 

"Okay, honey. 

But sometimes you'll have the bottles of my milk into bottles. You won't always be able to drink directly from Mommy. Okay?"

she gets settled on the bed and decides to try skin to skin for him as he's just in a diaper still. So she just takes her shirt and bra off and then gets in a comfortable position to hold him.

"Okay, Sweetie, you can come over"

"Das okay, Mommy. I wikes da babas too"

He crawls over to her on the bed, puts his head in her arms and starts drinking.

It feels different without his shirt on, but in a good way.

Daniel walks in and says

"I guess someone was hungry. I think he had a good time. Did we ever tell him the good news?"

Megan: "I think he had the best time. He's really bonding. No, I don't think I told him. Maybe we should tell him together"

Benny hears Mommy and Daddy talking but can't make out what they're saying because he's busy drinking.

He slows down eventually because he gets full. 

He stops, looks around and almost immediately starts pooping in his diaper while still in Mommy's lap