LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"dessert sounds sweet. maybe they have ice cream or cannolis"

Ben says after he finishes his first slice of pizza. As he goes to get another slice, he feels pressure in his bladder. 

he doesn't want to get up to go to the bathroom yet, plus he's in a new place and doesn't know where it is. 

Plus, he knows he can hold it, so he puts another slice of pizza on his plate and starts eating faster than he did the other slice. he also drinks some of his water between bites. 

Ben finishes his second pizza slice and finally stands up to try to go find the bathroom. However, after a couple steps, his bladder gives way and he lets a flood of pee into his diaper

"oh no" he thinks

"I wet the diaper. maybe I can sneak down to the store and get one. oh, no. Megan gave me new shorts and I don't have my wallet. I'll just have to face them"

Megan sees Ben step away from their table and take a couple of steps away from their table and then stop, and wonders if he's okay.

"Is everything okay, Ben? You want some fresh air?"

Then she sees the wet spot on the bottom of his shorts and she understands what that means. Ben wet his diaper, and now his shorts are wet. It seems they will be carrying out the diaper punishment after all. 

"Sorry, Ben, but you know the rules: if you wet your diaper today, we would be putting you in diapers from now on. You are having too many accidents and now your shorts are wet. 

We have to get you out of that wet diaper, but now we have to put a new one on you. Come back and sit down until we finish up" Daniel says 

Ben covers his eyes and he can't believe that he has been laid down to have his diaper changed twice today. He has no idea why he wet in the Pamper and now he's having his diaper changed again, and that they really think they're putting him back in diapers 

the wipes are cold as Megan wipes him front and back

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wet the diaper. I don't need another one. Please Miss. This is so embarrassing. You were my professor. Now you're diapering me like I'm a baby"

"it's okay, Ben. You've had a few accidents lately, so we want to make sure you have protection. It's got to be better than having wet pants.

There is nothing to be embarrassed about, sweetie. Everyone needs help sometimes. I'm helping you by wiping you and putting you in this diaper. Adults can wear diapers"

Megan finishes wiping him and she undoes the adult diaper and lays him down on it. She powders him and tapes the diaper up 

"See? It's not so bad. And now you're out of that wet diaper and back into a dry one"

"I guess you're right, Miss. Thanks for helping me"

the powder tickles Ben and he giggles

after Megan tapes up the diaper, Ben sits up and feels the diaper. it is plain white and has 2 yellow lines on the front. it feels a little bit more firm than the Pamper did, but still soft

"you're welcome. I'm glad you're out of that wet one You sure did pee a lot. You look adorable in your diaper, Ben. I think you belong in them. I saw you giggle while I put you in it. I'm glad we got you extra absorbency diapers. It's clear you need them"

She bundles up the Pamper and the wipe and puts it in her purse so she can throw it away. 

"Your shorts are wet, so you'll have to ride home in just the diaper. I hope you don't mind"

Daniel comes to the car with the pizza in the box and puts it in the trunk with the groceries. 

Megan closes the trunk and tells him how the change went and that Ben doesn't have shorts on

Daniel gets into the driver seat, Megan gets into the passenger seat and they put their seatbelts on

"Put your seatbelt on, Ben" Megan says as she looks in the backseat 

Daniel starts driving toward home

Daniel pulls into the driveway. He looks in the backseat and sees Ben sleeping 

"Poor guy, he must be tired. No need to wake him. I can carry him inside. If you get the groceries" he says

"Sounds good" Megan says

Daniel waits for her to open the front door, then he opens the back door, carefully undoes Ben's seatbelt and scoops Ben into his arms, carrying him into the house"

He puts Ben on the couch and covers him with a blanket.

He still only has the shirt and diaper on