LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megan: "both of you go get cleaned up. I'll wipe up down here. 

Ben, your clothes are washed and dried. We have your pants and underwear with the rest of your clothes in a pile by the stairs.

You two leave your wet clothes outside the bathrooms and I'll come collect them. 

And, Ben, when you get cleaned up, come back downstairs. Then you'll get the second half of your punishment"

Ben nods and goes to the pile of clothes. he picks out a pair of pants and underwear. he heads to the guest bathroom to clean up. he leaves his wet clothes outside the bathroom as Megan instructed.

he goes into the shower and mostly focused on his lower half as he showered last night

Daniel goes to his shower to clean up as well. He leaves his wet pants outside of the bathroom as Megan instructed. 

Megan wipes up the puddle of pee downstairs with a towel while the men shower 

She puts the towel in the washing machine and then she goes to collect the men's wet clothes. First she gets Daniel's, then she comes around to get Ben's. She smells old pee near Ben's room, which carries a stronger scent then all of today's pee. 

so she puts the pile of clothes down so she can see where the old urine smell is coming from. She tracks the smell to the wet underwear under Ben's bed. Ben's shower has turned off by now, so she knocks on his bathroom door

Megan sees him covering himself

"It's okay, honey. It's nothing I haven't seen before. Since you've had a few wetting accidents, I'm just going to put you in one of my nephew's Pampers. Just for the rest of the day. To protect the floor"

She shows him the diaper with Elmo and Big Bird from Sesame Street

"that's okay, honey"

She grabs the wipes she keeps with her baby nephew's diapers and wipes Ben front and back before she lays him down on the pamper and tapes it shut. It's a toddler diaper but it fits him pretty well. 

"All clean. I sure hope you can keep your pamper dry"

"well. No pants in the home. We need to see if you wet again. 

We are getting ready to go shopping. We need some more food, among other things. Then, we'll have lunch. 

If you can stay dry all day, maybe you can have your big boy underwear back.

Now, wait with Daniel while I go get ready"

Megan goes upstairs to get ready

Ben doesn't know what to do, so he just feels his Pamper. he can't believe that they would do this to him. it feels bulky but soft like a cloud. But surely they wouldn't expect for him to use it like a baby would. That's just silly. 

"I'm a grown up. I won't use the Pamper. I'll show them that I'm not a baby. Maybe I'll get back to college soon" Ben thinks to himself

Megan gets dressed. 

She puts another Pamper in her purse in case Ben needs a change while they're out. 

She makes them all a water bottle to go out with. She dissolves a water pill into Ben's water bottle so he will be sure to use the Pamper. To tell them apart, they are all different colors.

"Ben's lid is blue, "B" for Ben, and "B" for blue. Easy enough to remember" Megan thinks to herself. 

The other 2 are red and green

She goes back into the living room and gives Ben the blue water bottle 

"Here, Ben. Wear these shorts"