LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy is browsing the shelf, seeing if she can find the perfect bear for Benny.

But her back is turned and he can't see her face. 

She and Daniel had been exchanging texts throughout the day about Benny, and he told her that if she was done with her work, she should come meet us at the mall, so she had a friend who was passing by the mall drop her off so she wouldn't miss Benny making his friend. 

Of course, Benny didn't see the messages, so he had no idea. 

"Buddy, do you see that lady over there? Do you know her?"

He hugs Mommy back

"I missed you, Mommy. Daddy took me to the store to get stuff for me nursery.

And Daddy teached me that word cause I did not know what it meant. I just thought I was just having a room.

And I buyed toys. And Daddy helped me buy a dolly so I can help you with your project. And the Dolly is a Mister wets a lot, like me, but we got pampers for the Doll too.

And Daddy told me what Mommy fav'rite cookies were and I bringed them to you. Daddy let me carry them"

Benny is feeling very chatty right now because he's excited to see Mommy again, so he tells everything they did that morning. 

and he smiles from ear to ear because he remembered it all.

"Oh you did? It sounds like you and Daddy had a busy morning.

Yes, Benny, you have a nursery. I'm glad you got some things you like. 

You are such a sweetheart, Benny. Bringing me my favorite cookies. 

Yes, you can help me with my project now that you have your Dolly. Any thoughts on a name for the Doll?"

"Our little guy is just being shy right now, but I think he wants to see your bear"

Daddy says

Claire takes her bear out of the carry bag and shows him to Benny, who is still hiding behind Mommy

"This is Winston. He keeps me company.  He's a Bearemy Bear. Isn't he cute? Would you like to feel his fur?"

"let's go over here. I think you'll like this next part"

She leads the three of them to the hearts and stuffing machine

"Pick out a heart for your bear and make a wish. Warm it up by holding it in your hands"

She puts a small amount of stuffing into the bear and it starts to look more life like