LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"sure. Daniel can show you to where you'll be sleeping"

He leads Ben upstairs and helps him with his bags to to a room on the left

"Here's the guest room" he shows Ben to a regular room with a regular bed, a dresser and a closet.

"The bathroom is next door"

* Daniel goes in the bathroom and comes back *

"Here's a towel, and a washcloth. Have a good shower. Call downstairs if you need anything"

(I'm showing his adult routine to show contrast with how we'll treat him later. Doing everything for himself)

Ben follows Daniel upstairs to the guest room. 

he takes the towel and washcloth. 

Then he pees in the toilet and washes his hands

he notices that he wet a little in his underwear because he didn't get to the toilet in time "aw man. I'll just put these under the bed so I can hide them and wash them later. maybe they won't notice" he says

he takes his wet underwear off along with the rest of his clothes and washes off in the shower. he hopes he doesn't smell like pee any more. 

he finishes showering and wraps himself in a towel and he takes his pile of clothes, including the wet underwear and goes back to the guest room. 

he takes his towel off, lotions himself and puts on clean underwear for bed, then his pajamas. 

he puts the underwear under the bed, and lays his other clothes back in his bag. 

he looks to see what's on TV. 

(okay. that's a good idea. I like your style)

"thank you for washing my clothes. 

Um. I will go check on my housing when school opens back up. I'll let you know if I need help. I don't know what happened. thank you for letting me stay, Ms. Taylor and Daniel"

he says to them. he doesn't want them to find out he got kicked out because he failed his classes and lost his scholarship, so he lies to them instead.

"maybe I can stay with them for a little while and get a job and go live with a friend and they don't have to know I got kicked out of school. and then maybe my parents won't find out either" Ben thinks to himself

Megan goes into the living room to sit, and Daniel joins her. 

Megan decides to check her work email so she can make sure she has her auto-reply email set up because she is off for spring break. 

While she is checking her email, she sees the semester list of students who have been kicked out out of her class due to low grades and will need paperwork filed with her signature in order to get their "F" grades filed and put on their transcripts.

Megan decides to scroll the list. She is surprised to find Ben's name on the list. Surely, he got kicked out of his dorm because of a housing glitch and shouldn't be on this list.

She shows Daniel the email and they start discussing what to do with Ben.