LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Benny goes with Daniel upstairs to get dressed. 

Daniel has him put his arms up as he puts him in a T-shirt for daytime. 

then he has him step into his sweatpants to make it easier to change his diapers until they find other clothes

lastly he takes Ben downstairs and puts his socks and shoes on for him

quite the difference for Ben as he was dressing himself yesterday

"he's here to help us, Benny"

Scott buzzes the door open and Daniel and Megan heads inside with Benny

There are a few office chairs and tables.

Scott walks up the stairs:

"hi. I'm Scott. I own of the Adult Baby store. Pardon the office stuff. We disguise the main floor so people only see a regular office when they peek in window.  The shop is downstairs. 

This must be Benny. He's a cutie. 

Anyway, follow me and I can help you"

Mommy found Scott's store online. They knew they were coming for diapers last night, but after they got the appeal results this morning, Megan sent him another email asking for help getting Benny some baby things. 

Scott walks them down the stairs 

Inside is the Adult Baby store: a bright store front with diapers stacked high, a large crib to scale and a big rocking horse 

Scott: "In your email you said you wanted a more absorbent diaper: I really like our Northshore's. They are very popular. We also have character diapers like Teddy Bambinos and Little Paws Diapers"

"alright" says Megan "I guess we'll take a pack of those Little Paws. And then I guess we'll take a case of the Northshores. Plain white please. How do we know what size he wears?"

"Your little guy is definitely a small. He could almost wear youth diapers. Let me go get those for you and then we'll keep looking" Scott says as he gets a box of Northshores from the back and gets a pack of Little Paws from his shelf. He puts them by the register

"sure. Our baby seems very excited out this one with the green trucks, so we'll take that one, one with sports balls, and 2 each of solid white and solid blue. And 2 rompers: 1 blue and 1 green"

Megan says

Daniel takes all the onesies to their stack at the register. 

"sure, honey. We should probably put on one of your new diapers as well"

"There's a changing table through that door" Scott points

Megan grabs a diaper from the box and the onesie with the green trucks in it, and she takes his hand and leads him into the changing room