LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Dey gots pizza over dere at the store, you can fowwow me, Daddies. Baby lead da way"

He walks over to the play house and goes inside, closing the little door behind him

The boys go over the pretend pizza shop with him. 

They run around and play for a while, eventually playing tag. The big boys have fun, even though they're a little big for it. Mommy and Daddy join in too. They wanted Benny to run around and burn off some energy because they were in the car today.

The five of them have fun and then it gets dark, so Daddy comes to get Benny to take him upstairs to get him ready for bed. 

"Would you like a piggy back ride, Benny? It's time to get ready for bed. We sure had fun today, didn't we, Buddy?"

"Thank you, Buddy. I like giving you a bath.

You'll see Luke soon. They live close too. Not as close as Uncle George, but still close enough to visit, don't worry.

But for now, you get a bath all to yourself. 

You can get in the tub now. The water's ready"

"They're getting ready for bed. And so is Mommy. 

I know Mommy usually feeds you at bedtime, but do you think Daddy can give you a bedtime bottle this time? 

Since you have bottles, I want to feed you more"

"Okay, Buddy" 

Daddy picks Benny up and carries him to the rocking chair. He helps Benny get into a comfortable position, and he takes the bottle from the bottle warmer and offers it to him.

"Here, Benny"

Since the side of the crib is open, Benny gets out to follow Daddy. 

He gets out of the crib and toddles over to the door. He yells out: "Mommy! Brovvers! Bice! I wanna see you!"

Mommy comes and meets Benny at the door. She picks him up. 

"Here I am, Benny. The boys are almost done getting ready. They'll be here soon. 

Let's get you settled in bed"

She puts him in the crib, then she climbs in and cuddles with him. Daddy joins them. Mommy puts his pacifier in his mouth.

"Sure, Baby.

How about can stay in here with you tonight? You like being with other people when you sleep, don't you, Benny?"

Mommy says

The boys come and say good night to Benny. They each give him a big hug.