LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The milk starts to flow out really fast as that's how he pulls it out

"Benny, slow down, Sweetie.

There's plenty of milk for my special boy. I don't want you to get too much at once"

She kisses the top of his forehead

"I'll get you something a little later. I think you're all full for now. I'll pump on the other side and have a bottle ready for you to drink later, okay?"

She pulls her shirt down

"Now come on, let's get you dressed. The boys are taking you to the beach to play for a little while before we go"

She picks him up and carries him to the nursery, laying him on the changing table

"Daddy and I are packing up our things so we can go. 

I thought you might have more fun playing with them"

Mommy puts a shirt and his beach shorts on him

"Go find the one of the big kids so they can help you put your shoes on"

She puts him down from the table. She calls out for them to take him.

He finds slips his feet into his sandals, but he runs off to find one of the big kids to help him buckle them.

Of course they're on the wrong feet. Little ones dress themselves in their own way.

The big boys take Benny down to the beach and teach him soccer. 

They play for about half an hour. 

Mommy pumps the milk out on the other side.

They pack up all their things and pack the car. 

George went to take Destiny back to her mother, and he asks if Megan and Daniel can take the boys back with them and he will come pick them up tommorow. They agree. 

After they finish packing, Mommy and Daddy come out to enjoy the beach for a little while. 

He runs up to them

"Mommy, Daddy.

The big brovvers teached me Kick Da Ball.

I not awwowed to use my hands"

Benny wet his diaper in all the excitement, but of course he has no idea. The diapers keep him dry. 

Daddy gives him a hug

"I'm glad you had fun. I have some good news, Buddy.

The brothers are riding home with us in the car, and spending the night with us when we get back, so maybe they'll kick the ball with you again when we get home.

Maybe me and Mommy can play too.

Play for a few more minutes, then we're gonna get cleaned up and then head home"

Mommy: "Okay boys, it's time to get going. We're going to go get cleaned up now"

Bryce says to Benny: "Your Mommy's calling us.

Take my hand and I can walk you. It's hard to get over those big hills"

They all hose off at the beach shower. 

Megan has the big boys change into dry clothes, and she puts Benny's bluey shirt back on. She leaves his shorts off because they're about to get into the car. All the wet clothes go into a bag to be washed when they get home.

She sees Benny's diaper is a little wet, but it's okay. 

Everyone says their goodbyes to Grammy and Grampy as they're staying longer to enjoy the house alone.

"Aww he's so sweet" Grammy says

"And you're my favorite little Benito.

Sweetie, you drop him off any time. You don't even have to come back" she teases

"He's such a well behaved and polite cutie"

She walks the five of them out, and down the stairs. She holds Benny's hand down the stairs

"Oh no, Sweetie. We have to stay one more day. Grampy has to meet his friends at bingo tonight on the beach. 

Plus all 5 seats in your Mommy's car are taken. 

You get to have a fun ride with your big cousins.

But tommorow, I'm going to get in my car and come home as soon as I can. And I'll come over and see you. And we can play whatever you want. Okay?"

She straps him into his car seat. He's behind the drivers seat still so Mommy can hand him things.

He's just wearing his shirt, diaper and shoes because he's riding in the car. Mommy has his shorts in her purse in case they need to get out somewhere. 

Everyone else gets into the car and puts on their own seatbelts. Sam sits in the middle, Bryce sits behind the passenger seat. Daniel drives again. 

"Sure, honey. Sam, can you put his tray up? It just snaps in on both sides"

He reaches over and snaps the tray in.

Mommy gives Sam a bottle of apple juice and some cheese crackers and tells him to put them in his tray and cupholder. 

Daniel backs out of the driveway and starts driving toward home.