LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy finishes the feeding, and goes to put her shirt and bra on when she realizes what Benny is doing

Daddy makes some funny faces at Benny when he smells him and sees him grunting

"Is my Benny Boy making Daddy a present in his diaper?"

Daddy picks him up and carries him to the changing table

He straps Benny down and opens the diaper. Lifting his legs, he uses the front of the diaper to start cleaning the bulk of the poop off him before starting with the wipes.

He talks to Benny to distract him. 

"I bet you feel better, huh buddy? Getting all this out.

Did you have a good time here with Mommy's family?"

"I maked a big poopy, Daddy?

I wiked da beech wiff my famiwy, Daddy. Das my Grammy, my Unkies, big cuzzies. I wove dem all. Wike I wove Mommy and Daddy.

Daddy, I wike how Unkie George was making funny faces when he changeded me. Do you know any funny faces?"

Benny asks as he talks about his trip. These are his people now. 

"Is that your song, Buddy?

What do you mean you missed me? I took you to breakfast like I always do, we played a lot on the beach. And I made you that yummy food"

By now, he has the baby wiped clean.

He puts the messy bundle aside. And puts an overnight diaper under him. He does the powder and tapes the new diaper up.

He doesn't mean to rush, but he heard Benny peed up once so he isn't taking any chances of getting wet. 

"Oh. I didn't realize.

I just held you on the way in here to change you. But I think I get what you mean. We'll be spending a lot more time together, Buddy. Don't worry. 

Why don't I hold you while I put your jammies on?"

Sam hears him as he's by the door. The bigger kids and Luke are wrapping up a game on the Nintendo switch before bed.

"Hi, Benny.

Yes, you're having a sleepover with us. We can help him put his pajamas on, Uncle D"

Daniel nods and puts him down, giving the pajamas to Sam

Sam has Benny lay down on the bottom bed.

Destiny wants to help put his pajamas on since the boys already had a turn.  She says "hi" to him and puts his legs and arms through. 

"He's so cute. He's like a real baby and a doll all in one"

"You did your zipper, Benny. You did a good job. Your Mommy told me all about you. 

I wanna take care of you"

Just then, Mommy and Daddy come in to say goodnight to Benny. They overhear Destiny and Mommy says:

"Well, Benny might like his bear from his crib, and one of his pacifiers from under the changing table. Can you go get those for him, Destiny?"

She nods and leaves

(This picture is the type of beds that the kids have. A bunk bed with a trundle bed. 2 sets of beds on either side of the room.

The big kids are sleeping in the bunks. But the toddler boys: Luke and Benny are sleeping in the lowest beds on the floor. Where the red arrow is pointing.

The lowest beds are now pushed together, making one big bed. 

Just thought I'd clarify because I know I have some international readers)

markup_1000122985.png

"Kids, we're right down the hall. If Benny needs anything, you can come get us" Daniel tells them

They go back to their room. They have their usual late night chat

D : "When should we have the wedding?"

M: "I have no clue, maybe when I finish teaching for the semester?"

D : "Sounds good. Can I ask you something?"

M: "Sure, Honey"

D : "I found prenatal vitamins with your stuff today when I came back from the beach. I was looking for Benny's towel. Anyway, are you... pregnant?"

He kind of smiles in case she is.

Megan sees him smile a little

"No, I'm not pregnant, my mom thought I should the extra vitamins because I'm nursing Benny. Would you want a baby someday? After we're married?"

D : "I have no clue. We have Benny and he's our baby. How long would we keep him a baby?"

M: "Well, honey. I don't know. He seems to like using his diapers. And we seem to be regressing him less ourselves, and I think his mind is adjusting on its own. He's settling in. He's nursing well. He seems happy. If we get to keep him, he can stay a baby for as long as he wants"

Maybe some day if he starts staying dry longer and he wants to try using the potty again, we can go from there"

it's true, Megan and Daniel are offering Benny less regression powder now. But the more time his mind spends regressed, the more time he will get used to being that way, even without being prompted. 

D : "Hmm. We'll need more diapers soon. He sure is going through a lot. He sure is eating well. He's pooping about twice a day"

M: "We can go see Scott again. But there has to be something else. What if we go on vacation?"

Megan thinks on it, but she falls asleep. Their talk gets put on hold.

The big kids have Benny crawl to his little bed. 

He falls asleep soon after. He had a long day on the beach.

He sleeps, but he keeps rolling over, tossing and turning. He's used to sleeping in a crib, and being stopped by the bars. 

He whimpers after a while when he doesn't feel anything or anyone

Luke falls asleep too, but he's okay. He's on the farthest side of the bed. 

Destiny hears Benny whimpering and she climbs down to check on him. She lays beside him. 

She thinks he's scared or having a bad dream. Sometimes she goes to her Mommy for that still. 

"Bryce and Sam, you should come down too. Might make Benny feel better. And we can have a real sleepover like we did when we were little" she tells her big brothers

They nod and come down. They bring their blankets and pillows down too. 

Sam gets in the middle, on the other side of Benny so him and Destiny are around him, and Bryce lays beside Luke so he can check on him. 

The big kids fall asleep later after they talk and play cards for a bit. 

Benny feels more relaxed when he feels the touches and hears the people talking. 

He settles into a deep sleep. He wets his diaper 2 times during the night.

He rolls over and feels Sam, and eventually he cuddles him during the night while sucking on his paci. 

Megan and Daniel wake up early like usual to get showered and dressed before Benny wakes up, like usual. 

Megan goes to the room to check on Benny. She finds all 5 kids asleep on the floor beds. She snaps a picture. 

She goes back to get ready. 

They cook breakfast today as it's their turn. After they finish, they go wake up the big kids first, so they can start getting themselves ready, leaving Luke and Benny still sleeping. 

After a few minutes, Daddy comes to wake Benny. 

Ryan comes for Luke. 

Daddy says: "Good morning, Benny. How's my favorite little guy? Did you have fun at your sleepover?"