LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They get to the beach with the rest of the family. 

They park the wagon and let Benny get out. 

The big boys are playing frisbee, and Luke is building a sand castle with his parents. The rest of the adults are sitting in chairs.

Mommy says: "Do you want to play with Luke, or do you want to catch up with the big boys?"

"Okay. I'll be just over here with the grown ups if you need us"

Lauren and Ryan go take a break and join the other grown ups, leaving the baby boys alone, but close by

Luke sees Benny come over

"Hi, Baby. We gonna make a castle. Fill dees up wiff sand. My Mommy and Daddy gots some water and I gonna put it in dere when you get done"

He takes a leadership role and tells Benny what to do

Benny fills the buckets up with sand as he's instructed to do. But he has something to ask Luke

"Wuke, you go to da potty now? Cause you was in diapeys like me when my Mommy changeded me"

He remembers going to the potty in his past life, but he hasn't in a while. And he saw Luke's Mommy send him this morning, which reminded him. 

Benny went potty in his diaper a little while ago, and it felt right. Well it just came out, but he likes the sensation

Benny is feeling very playful, so he takes off running and hides behind Mommy's chair

"Mommy, I runned away fwom Unkie. I pwaying a game. He gonna change my diapee. I make a poopy" 

he tells her

"I'm going to change you, then we'll go get in the water"

Ryan carries Benny back to their small shade tent where they made a makeshift changing area. There's a bit of shade, but not much privacy. They're directly behind the grown ups and their chairs. 

He crouches down and lays baby Benny down on the changing mat. He takes off his shorts and waterproof pants, and the smell really comes out

"Phew, Buddy, you really made a big stink" he says, holding his nose and making a big show of it

He untapes the diaper, lifts his legs and starts wiping him.