LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"You wanna come with Daddy?"

Daddy picks him up and carries the bag

(Thanks. I like the occasional diaper change with no privacy. It really reinforces that they're a baby. I think having the three of them doing it was interesting too. I just randomly decided to put the Daddy on the ground. And it worked well)

• Like 2

"Yes, you're right, honey. I think we're gonna head home soon.

Your shorts are in the diaper bag, but I think you are fine to walk home just like you are. You look so cute. Like a little Tommy Pickles.

We're gonna walk Beth home because she's on the way to our house. 

Whose hand do you want to hold for the walk home?"

(It's a humiliation technique. That I learned on here actually. Making the person acknowledge what they did and why they're being changed. Around other caregivers, but sometimes around the Mommy and Daddy. 

And a small part so they are "thankful" to be changed in a timely fashion because the babysitter could have decided leave them in it for hours, but this is just a side part and not the main reason)

• Like 1

Benny is a bit nervous about walking down the street in just a diaper and shirt, but he gets to choose who he walks with, and that makes him excited. 

"Can Ms. Beth walk with us? Pwease?" He asks her as he grabs her hand 

(Oh wow. I guess that is humiliating. Like in a way you wouldn't think about)

• Like 1

"Sure, Benny. I can walk with you. It's the weekend so I can stay with you until you go to sleep.

If your Mommy and Daddy say it's okay. Then I can see your routine for when I babysit you alone"

Daddy grabs the pizza box and puts the water in the diaper bag that Mommy is carrying on her shoulder 

"That's a good idea" he says

• Like 1

"Your Mommy told me she had a little one. I'm glad to meet you, Benny. 

You and your Mommy and Daddy can come by sometime for a playdate. We have all kinds of fun toys. My wife and I have 2 little boys just a bit older than you. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with them.

Our youngest is still in diapers most of the time, so you'll fit right in"