LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Benny sees a part of the display that he wants to play with that's up higher, so he gets up on his knees to play with it. 

All of a sudden he feels an unbearable need to push, so he does, and the back of his diaper fills with poop.

Soon after he finishes, he gets up to go find Daddy.

"Um Daddy. I made poo poo in my diapee. I couldn't wait"

"that's a good thing, Buddy. I'll let Mommy know where we are so she can come meet us. There's a family restroom just off the play area.

Now let's go get that diaper changed"

Daniel texts Megan where they are going and he holds out his hand for Benny to hold

Daddy has Benny all clean so he slides the messy bundle away

"Wow, you're right, Buddy. That sounds like a great reason. We do have a lot of fun with you. 

Did you know it was Mommy's week off work? So I took off too so we could all have fun together. 

I got the powder out this time, buddy. Let me just spread out your new diaper and I'll put that on you. 

Are you ready?"

Daddy spreads out the new diaper and powders Benny front and back. He lays Benny down and takes him up. 

"I work with computers, buddy. Sometimes my work brings me to Mommy's campus. Sometimes I go to other business campuses too. Other times I work from home. 

Okay, buddy. You're all changed. Now, sit up so I can button your outfit"

Benny sits up

"Wow. That's really smart that you do computers, Daddy. And it good you get to see Mommy sometimes. She uses a computer for her job. 

I used Mommy computer to write my letter, remember, Daddy? I use Mommy computer.

Now I wanna play computer games. Have you maked a computer game a'fore?"

"Yes, I remember when you wrote the letter, Buddy. 

But you don't need to worry about writing letters anymore, Buddy. That's for grown ups. 

Yes, Buddy. I made some games before, back when I was in college. I'll get you set up with some baby computer games sometime.

Mommy has some games you can play at home. We'll pull those out after you wake up from your nap"

Daddy buttons Benny's romper

"Now let's wash our hands"

I just want to say, that story reminds me of being an adult baby in college. When I went to college, I went to college diapered and went to class in my diapers all the time. I stayed in a dorm and my dorm was set up as an adult baby dorm. I even graduated from college in my diaper, cap, and gown.

• Like 3

I'm glad you like the story. 

I actually took inspiration from a popular roleplay on here called Kayla's Roommates.

I kept some of the elements I liked, and added some ideas of my own (some that you'll see later), found a guy who wanted to play the baby, and took off from there.

I actually didn't know which direction we would go with him: diapered college boy or turning him into a baby. It kind of just got decided one day. 

The first time I wore 24/7 was in my dorm room that I had to myself. 

Freshman year I didn't have a car so I took the bus to go buy diapers. I would hide them in my backpack.

I got kicked out a couple times, but I won my appeals. Lol this could have been me. 

Feel free to inbox me your feedback. (That goes for anyone). It's my first time doing a story like this. I want to see what people like, and where I can make improvements

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I just want to say, that story reminds me of being an adult baby in college. When I went to college, I went to college diapered and went to class in my diapers all the time. I stayed in a dorm and my dorm was set up as an adult baby dorm. I even graduated from college in my diaper, cap, and gown.

Thanks. I only went to a couple years of college. Didn't finish, though. I dropped out and started a business. 

That's cool you could decorate your room like that. 

I go 24/7 sometimes, but I don't have a nursery, though

I'm glad you like the story. Mikey comes up with a lot of this stuff. Most of this stuff I have no idea about. I come up with ideas when I can, but he really has most of it figured out. 

The Mommy is really well written. And all the background people. It seems like a community. It certainly makes me feel little.