LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

18-year-old Benjamin has just been evicted from the college dorms after he has failed out of college for the semester. He sits in the student lounge with his bags while he figures out his next moves.

His former professor Megan is talking to her faculty friend and sees him sitting alone. She is confused because he is supposed to be in her class for the semester. 

"Hi Ben. I missed you in my class this semester. Are you okay?"

Benjamin has been having the typical teenage fun while he has been away at college: Partying, drinking, he even started smoking. Sometimes he missed classes.

he is a small man at 4'9", barely 100 pounds. he is the youngest of 3 brothers

He got all F's for this semester, so he was kicked out of school and evicted.

"No, Ms. I got evicted. I don't have anywhere to go"

"I'm sorry to hear that, Ben. You were such a good student. I have an extra bedroom. I live with my boyfriend. I'll see if he's okay with it, but you can just come stay with us. You don't have to pay any rent or anything. You can just focus on your studies. 

Let me just go call him and see. Just sit tight"

Megan steps out to call her boyfriend Daniel:

"Hi honey. One of my students got evicted and you know we have an extra bedroom. Do you think we could let him stay?"

Daniel: "of course, honey. We have to help those in need"

Megan nods "thanks. I'll have him collect his things and bring him"

She hangs up the phone and goes back into the lounge where Ben sits

"My boyfriend says you can stay"

"thank you"

Ben picks up his bags and follows Megan to her car. it's a hatchback SUV and Megan opens the trunk so Ben can put his bags in the back.

He puts the bags in the trunk and sits in the passenger seat. his feet barely touch the floor when he sits in the seat

Megan drives 5 minute to her home, right across from campus. She chose to live right across from campus so she could focus on her work and invite the students over for events if they don't have a home to go back to. If the weather is good, she walks to campus

She opens the trunk so Ben can get his bags out

Megan: "you're welcome"

She shows him where he can put his bags down

Then she shows him the kitchen table and tells him to have a seat. Her boyfriend Daniel comes downstairs and sits with the two of them at the table

"This is my boyfriend, Daniel" she introduces him 

"Daniel, this is Ben, one of my former students. He just got evicted. I think it's a glitch in the new housing system. We can let him stay until they get it resolved. There have been a lot of problems with it"

Megan: "of course, we'll have some rules for you while you stay here. 

You should help out with chores as we need it. And you should be polite and respectful to us. And others as well.

I hope you get your housing sorted out soon. It's Spring Break this week coming up, so maybe you'll have time to get your housing situation resolved. You can just stay with us until then"

"We have some food made. I can get it out and you can make a plate. It's chicken and a few vegetables. Then maybe I can find us something fun for dessert"

Daniel goes to the refrigerator and gets out the leftover dishes and puts them on the stove so they can all get what they want

"Why don't we let our guest go first?"

"okay I guess"

unsure how vegetables can ever taste good. he was glad to leave home to not have to force them down anymore. 

he sits down to the table with his plate. he tries the broccoli. it tastes good.

"wow. this broccoli is great. you really can cook, Ms. Taylor"

Ben eats his chicken and new vegetables quickly because he hasn't eaten in a while.