LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Forgot the List!

Staring into the refrigerator as if it was a portal to another dimension, Ben moved his head left to right as he tried to find what he was looking for. Soon after, his eyes went into a squint, as if he couldn’t see the back of the fridge.”Daddyyyyyyyy” the 20 year old called out in an irritated tone.

Grabbing the bookmark that sat on the end table to his right, Mark placed it in his book before forcing himself up out of his easy chair. While he didn’t much like the whining tone his boyfriend was giving him, at least it was better than him sounding hurt or scared. Mark could handle irritated Benny any day of the week. 

Strutting his way into the kitchen, the man of the house asked “What is it buddy?” followed by a kiss on the cheek and a couple pats on his thickly padded bottom. 

“Daddy” Ben told his caregiver, sounding like he was holding back tears “We don’t have anymore lemonade and I really wanted some.” As he explained the current predicament he was in, the diaper clad college student made sure to give his boyfriend some puppy dog eyes so his issue would hopefully be solved faster. He knew his daddy always melted when he turned the cuteness up to 11.

“Well…” Mark replied as he opened the fridge door again “we have some yummy chocolate moo moo as well as apple juice. Don’t those sound super yummy? Daddy can fill a sippy cup up with either for you baby.” One thing Benny’s daddy always did was give his little boy options. It made him feel more involved. Unless of course his baby was just crawling around while sucking his binky and babbling, then it made sense for Mark to make the decisions. 

“NO, I WANT LEMONADE!” Benny screamed, stomping his feet as he did. “Chocolate moo moo and apple juice are stupid! I want lemonade!” He finished off his tiny tantrum with a mean look at his daddy as he stuck his tongue out at the caregiver. 

The 35 year old was in shock. His little never acted like this ever. He was usually such a happy go lucky little diaper boy, but apparently not today. Mark wasn’t sure how to handle this. His boyfriend needed to be punished, but how? Did he go with a classic bare bottom spanking? How about writing lines until his diaper was leaking? As he took a second to think things through, the perfect plan hatched in the caregiver’s brain.

Mark simply responded to Benny’s freakout with a calm “OK, we can go to the store and get some a little later. Daddy has to make a list. Now, why don’t you run along and play while I get things ready?” he told the tall toddler following it up with a quick squeeze of the boy’s padding. As Benny started to toddle back to the living room, Mark called out “and baby…” When he saw his little stop in his tracks, the 6’7” giant of a man finished his statement with a “that Pamper better be soggy by the time I come back.” 

“O...okay daddy” Benny responded as he turned his head back towards the living/playroom that had his toys scattered all around it. There were action figures, toy cars, and legos as far as the eye could see. No baby toys like rattles of baby blocks. Except for his stuffed bunny named Liam of course. He went with Benny everywhere.

After a minute of playing with his Spider Man action figure, Benny’s mind couldn’t help but wander back to what had just happened in the kitchen. If he was going to be honest with himself, the adult baby thought he was 100% going to be spanked. His daddy was weirdly calm. It was just then that he remembered that his diaper was not soaked like his daddy had requested. Relaxing his bladder, the diaper-clad 20 year old flooded his Huggies, watching the padding turn from white to yellow. 

Just as the college kid in the droopy diaper reached down and started to squish the padding encasing his big boy parts, as his daddy liked to call them, Mark made his way back into the living/playroom. As a sly smile grew on his face, the man responded to the sight in front of him with “well well, it sure looks like a certain little man loves his soggy dipey! It also looks like that same little man forgot the rules. Only daddy gets to help baby boy make stickies in his Pampers. Looks like there are two rules you forgot Benny.”

The man Benny called daddy slowly walked over to the blushing baby boy and grabbed the hand resting on the soggy padding in his. “Now, I think someone is in need of a diaper change before we head to the grocery store.” He told his boyfriend as he helped him to his feet and guided him to the nursery, the swollen diaper swaying between the diaper clad man’s legs slowing things down just a bit. 

As his caregiver opened the door to the nursery, Benny noticed that his diaper was already laying open on the changing table with a stuffer resting inside. Normally, when he was changed, Mark would always give him tickles, so having the diaper under him already might cause a rip with all the wiggling. However, with him having a tantrum in the kitchen, the baby boy figured his daddy wasn’t really in a tickling mood at this moment. 

The change itself went quickly without much fanfare. A stray tickle or heart melting smile from daddy here or there, but it was mostly routine. It might have been the fastest diaper change Benny had ever received, and he was including the very messy Huggies that daddy wasn’t a big fan of changing. 

“Stay here baby” Mark said after taping the final tape on the plastic backed padding. He knew the perfect outfit for his little man today that would work for what he had planned. Pulling a pair of blue shorts and a yellow shirt out, Benny’s daddy gave a nod as he made his way back to the 20 year old on the changing table. 

“Here is your outfit of the day buddy” he told his boyfriend as he threaded Benny’s feet through the leg holes. After finessing the shirt over his head, the 35 year old couldn’t help but smile at the outfit. When his baby boy was sitting on his padded tushy, the leg holes of the shorts rode up enough that it showed the white plastic of his padding. That view was one of the things that made Mark’s daddy heart melt. On top of the toddler-like color combo, he was satisfied that his little man was going to be an undercover baby today. 

Benny made quick work of hopping off the changing table and waddling behind his daddy as they made their way to the front door. On his way down the hall, he was able to catch a glimpse of himself in the mirror and was glad his diaper wasn’t too obvious. He could tell it was there, but it was only because he was looking for it. 

After putting on socks and shoes for 2, Mark continued to lead his boyfriend out the door and into the car on the driveway. As was customary, Benny was always buckled in the back seat. They had a car seat coming pretty soon, but for now they had to make due with a regular buckle. 

The ride to the grocery store was a little longer than normal. While they did have one about 5 minutes from their house, neither of them likes to go there when diapered. The couple hated exposing vanilla people to their kinks, so today they drove about 25 minutes away to a smaller town. They both knew that there were rarely people there, so they could get away with a little more. With what Mark had planned, they needed all the privacy they could get. 

“We’re here” Mark called out as he put the car in park, a smile forming on his face as he looked around the parking lot. The only cars here had to be for the couple employees that were working. Perfect.

Of course Benny knew they were at the grocery store, he had eyes! However, he figured it was smart to just keep his mouth shut and follow along with what his daddy had planned. No part of him wanted to add onto his punishment. As he tried to open the door to free himself from the SUV, the door didn’t budge.”Child locks, of course” the scaled up toddler thought to himself as, on cue, his daddy pulled the door open and greeted him with a smile.

“Alright buddy, ready to have some fun shopping with daddy?” the mountain of a man asked in the most sing-song voice he could muster. He knew that his little one was nervous about what the punishment would entail, but Mark didn’t want to scare his boyfriend too much. 

The pair walked through the automatic doors with Benny’s small left hand enveloped by his daddy’s right. They both greeted the elderly woman working with a smile. It was then that Mark took over and walked further into the store with his diapered baby boy following behind.

“Oh no!” were the only words that left Benny’s daddy’s lips as they both entered the bread aisle. He followed up the exacerbated 2 words by feeling around in his pockets.

“What is it dad...Mark?” Ben asked, not liking to call his daddy...well daddy...in public. 

“I can’t believe it. I forgot the shopping list! How could I be so silly? Looks like we are going to have to head home and get it!” Taking his little’s hand in his again, he took a couple steps back down the aisle. 

“Really? Come on daddy!” Benny thought, but would never say out loud. He was both annoyed and surprised. Normally, his boyfriend was the one who would double, or even sometimes triple, check that they had everything. This was way out of character. 

All of the sudden, the forgetful man stopped in his tracks. To Benny, it was like something out of a horror movie as his caregiver turned his head to him and smiled. 

“Wait, NOW I remember! Look at me being so forgetful today. I know exactly where I left the list” Mark brought his massive right hand back to the rear waistband of his baby boy’s baby blue shorts. In one quick movement, he slid the shorts down his little’s thighs and let them sit right above his knees.  

“WHAT ARE...what are you doing?!?” Benny could have died from embarrassment as his white diaper was exposed. Purely on instinct, he reached down and tried to pull the shorts back up.

“If you touch those cute little shorts one more time, we will drive right home and give you a nice big enema before coming back. Is that what you want?” Mark asked, chuckling internally as his baby froze in place. “Good. Now, daddy pulled your shorts down because he wrote the shopping list on your padded bottom. I couldn’t trust myself not to lose a piece of paper after all. Now, the first item on the crinkly list is bagels, so why don’t you waddle your little tushy over there and grab some” the 35 year old instructed, pulling his boyfriend’s shorts back into place.

All Benny could do was slink away down the aisle towards the breakfast food. How could his daddy be so mean to subject him to this level of embarrassment? As he grabbed the bagels off the shelf, another question popped up in the diapered college student’s mind: how many items were written on the list? Was this just a trip for a couple items or were they restocking the whole kitchen? God he hoped it was the former. 

“Such a good boy, thank you buddy” Mark told his boyfriend as he took the first item from his little one’s hand and dropped it in the basket. “Now, what was item number two? I totally forgot. Let’s just take a quick peek” the man chuckled as he pulled his diaper boy’s shorts down to his ankles. “Of course, that's right!” 

All Ben could do was try his best not to squirm. He wasn’t sure if Mark was actually checking the list written on the white padding of just admiring his bulky bottom. The 20 year old’s heart slowed down just a tiny bit as he felt the waistband of his shorts sliding back up his legs. “So...what’s next...daddy?” Benny asked. His brain told him not to call his partner daddy in public, but the humiliation he was enduring mixed with the diaper check feeling was bringing out his little side in tiny ways.

Reading the signals his baby boy was putting out, Mark didn’t respond and just took Benny’s hand as he led them towards the aisle the next item was in. While this was supposed to be a punishment of sorts, the 6’7” mountain of a man also knew that his little boy’s little side needed to be cherished. Plus, Mark’s heart was always filled with happiness when Ben regressed into Benny. This next item would only help drop his baby boy deeper into baby space.

As soon as they turned the corner, the sweet aroma of baby powder that hit Benny’s nostrils told him exactly where they were. The pastel colored boxes of Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs sent his little side into overdrive as a giant smile grew on his face. 

“Next thing on the list was some wipes. Can you walk on your own to get some or do you need daddy to keep holding onto your hand?” Mark asked, his question answered not with words, but with Ben squeezing his fingers. All he could do was smile as his little one looked up at him. He would do whatever it took to make that padded little one holding his hand feel safe and loved. 

Once they made their way halfway down the aisle and stood in front of the wall of wipes, the man Benny called daddy said “We might need to pick up more packs than usual. Someone has been quite a potty pants lately” followed by a couple pats on his little boy’s crinkly bottom. “Speaking of which, I think daddy needs to check that his shopping list isn’t too soggy” as he ran his hand down the front of his boyfriend’s shorts and gave a squeeze. “Wow, still dry?”

“Wait” was the only word that left Benny’s lips. Feeling that his caregiver’s hand wasn’t moving from his diapered crotch, the baby boy let the floodgates loose. As much as he didn’t want to let his little side out in public, Benny couldn’t help but let his thumb find its way into his mouth as the padding taped around his waist began to swell. 

“Oh my goodness, someone really had to go pee pee” the 35 year old cooed as his fingers felt warmth. 

After 15 seconds, the stream was still going strong. The bottle that Mark gave Benny as part of the early punishment was really going a long way. Not only did the formally white diaper feel different, the swelling of the padding made it quite noticeable under Benny’s clothes. Anyone who cared to look would be able to tell that the college student was sporting the same pair of underwear a toddler did.

“Wow! I’m surprised you didn’t leak baby” Mark announced (a little too loud for Benny’s liking) as he squeezed and poked the droopy padding. His DL side was starting to come out as he felt the warm padding, but he quickly stopped it from going any further considering the couple was in public. 

“Change daddy?” was all Ben could muster around his thumb, nursing it while a thin line of drool ran down his chin. 

“Benny boy, daddy didn’t bring any extra dipeys. I think this one can hold up until we make it home. If it doesn’t, that's no problem. We can just put you in a double diaper when we get home.” Mark’s brain was then reminded about the wipes they needed and grabbed a couple off the shelf before putting them next to the bagels. 

“We only have one more thing to grab: the lemonade you wanted. Or, at least, I think that was it. Let me check.” The all too familiar ritual of Benny’s pants coming down followed, this time followed by the quip “We for sure need lemonade now. It looked like a lot of it was poured down the back of your padding.”

Benny’s caregiver could have told him he just won a million dollars and the 20 year old wouldn’t have heard a word he said. He was stuck firmly in his toddler headspace with no chance of getting out. The increased waddle due to his sagging diaper only added to the regression. 

Nothing of note happened as they picked up the 2 liter of lemonade. Mark knew that Benny could barely walk at this point, let alone comprehend any embarrassment or punishment his boyfriend was trying to inflict. All he could do was gently remove the saliva covered thumb from his baby boy’s mouth as they made their way to the checkout line, where a woman in her mid 30s smiled and greeted them. 

After the four items were bagged up and they were sent on her way, Benny popped his thumb back in his mouth. The combination of his soggy diaper, the nursing he was doing, and his daddy’s strong hand engulfing his made his heart smile. Right before they got to the care, Ben couldn’t help but babble around his thumb “I wuv ou daddy.”

“Daddy loves you too little boy, to the ends of the earth! Whether you are in big boy mode at school or waddling around with your diaper out for all to see, daddy is so lucky to have you in his life! I love you Benjamin!” In order to put an exclamation point on his thought, the mustached man planted a massive kiss on his baby boy’s cheek. “Now, how about we stop for some ice cream on the way home?”

• Like 5