LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well found a way to get out of little space real quick

KPAXOR1987

My state lost the damn cotton picking minds. 

They put just about every medication in the damn pharmacopia on the controlled substance list 🙄

Then wow legislature passed a proprosal to decriminalise all drugs, every last controlled substance. 

So they are now purpousely pushing people towards street drugs. 

I want to know the genious behind this shit, I just had to have a piss test just to get a refill on fucking ambien 😂. 

Stupid sons a bitches gonna find every last person that were taking a medication they controlled in the first place just tell them to go fuck off as they grab herion needles. 

I told my mental healthcare provider e months ago doctors were fucking shit up by not perscribeing pain killers to the drug addicts. Quite seriously it is too late for them to take it seriously now anyways as they already pissed over 99% of everyone off. So what do they do? Oh that's right enshure everyone that actually is on perscriptions tells them to fuck themselves walks out the door and ends up in the morgue 2 days later. 

Theese people are fucking stupid .

You can remove this if you want to Mikey just me venting rage , on a side note anyone want to be fucked right up out of their head apparently Oregon isn't the only place anymore, because now my state Maine is gonna try the same damn shit 😒. 

I mean what the hell isn't it bad enough when they legalized marijuana there were stoners damn near running pedistrains down on cross walks ? The only reason I'm pissed about the marijuana part is the idiots didn't follow the damn law and 2 diffrent idiots stoned as hell damn near ran me down inside a crosswalk within less than 3hrs apart. 

Now theese dumb motherfuckers want to decriminalize every illicit drug while lisiting every perscription a controlled substance. 

You can't say that's not stupid. I believe they must have been dropped repeatedly on their heads probally every 10minutes until they could walk😒.

Is it illegal to say "we need to put the legislature down like Godzilla with Rabies"  I'm not kidding man I didn't think they could get this stupid. I mean the covid mask bullshit was stupid. This bullshit is more like braindead 😔 . 

You know the local government is too fucked up to preform their duties when even your doctor is saying this is for everybody else not us. Dead serious I hate taking any medications. Not kidding somewhere in my record it states I told a doctor to take their pills and shove them up their ass Because I'm not taking them right before I walked out. 

Not kidding I will take the things until I get enough sleep and probally toss the remainder right back to her and say "I'm done, tell that to the clowns in legislature that's killing more people than the actual medications" I'm a jerk when it comes to idiots trying to control healthcare, unless those politicians are board registered doctors they need to step down and shut the hell up. 

Just because the rest if the country went to hell in a hand basket doesn't mean this state has to follow suit. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just checked the full damn bottles of the last Rx I had before they switched the drug class to controlled 😒

Wondering if she was actually trying to help me sleep or make me trashed out all day not kidding from 10mg in the old bottles to 5mg in the new one .

Then they wonder how people actually get dependant 😒 ðŸĪ”Gee I don't know probally because you don't treat any issues seriously. Fk this I'll goo out in the woods and grab deadly night shade and formulate atropine 😂. 

Dude I'll just stop my heart and let them try to wake that back up 😈. 

Man funny thing maybe I don't need the 10mg after all they provided more info about it this time . Sedative hypnotic ? 

Dude I don't need 10mg 😂. She probally gave me 5mg after I mentioned blacking out in pain😂. 

The regression therapy works too well we better lower the dose or he's gonna die 😂😂.

Not kidding the nurse asked "how long were you out ?" I said "how the hell should I know?" 😂Yea I keeping keeping track of time while I'm completely unconcious 😂😂😒😂😂. 

I told my drs are looney 😂😂. 

• Confused 1

Not kidding I got like 10 diffrent medications that can stop a heart or blow it all to hell 😂yet they are worried about a fucking sleeping pill? What the hell is wrong with people nowadays ?

I should have asked her to fill a RX for thorizine 😂 Then told her "I know it 100% I wouldn't wake up but are you insane ?" 😂

Thorizine causes anaphlytic shock with me, It would 100% kill me 😂

Try holding that one against a dr 😎 I know I did had about 10 of em after my pharmacy got it from a diffrent supplier than a hospital. Literally walked in and said "you want to find something that works or call the medical examiner after I take this and die in your waiting room?" 😈

I'm a asshole to drs when I got almost no sleep and alot of health issues from the lack of sleep. 😅

I mean honestly you know that 1 patient that doctors always seem to get upset with tie them to a bed and just start grabbing 60needles completely filled and use them as a pin couchion that's me 😂.

• Confused 1

That took 4hrs to work my question is what is wrong with that picture ? 

I thought I wasn't in little space anymore but I guess I was proven wrong. What adult can fight a sleeping pill for 4hrs before they decide to lay down and try to sleep😅. I mean yikes. 

At least I got 6hrs of sleep even if it means I got to figure out how to make a Tranquility ATN last 6hrs 😅, I got laundry to do when I fully wake up. (It says don't operate heavy macherinery until you fully wake up, my washing machine is heavy and it's machinery ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ)

I really should have saw that comeingðŸĪ”

Maybe not though as las Rx was from psychatrists that weren't playing around after passed out in the appointment and got woke up after my head bounced off the table 😂 

ðŸĪ”

• Confused 1