LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kingdom Hearts: Aqua's Mechanical Mishaps

Another alternate version of my first fic with part of it written by a third party. If you are reading this, please quote the section, so I can give you credit.

☺️☺️☺️

Kairi, Xion, and Aqua were walking around an older area of Disney Town after finding Sora. As such, Aqua was treating the other two to a girls' night out. They had arrived at an area and came across something called the Museum of Modern Marvels.
"Well, here we are." Aqua said. "We may as well check this place out."
The three girls went inside and looked around.

Eventually, Kairi and Xion headed off on their own and found an area marked "child care".
"What do you think is in there?" Xion asked Kairi.
"Probably machines designed to take care of kids." Kairi theorized.
"Okay." Xion said thoughtfully. "Wanna check it out?"
"Sure." Kairi said with a smile.

The two walked around as they looked at the inventions. Among them were a baby buggy that was called a Robot Nurse Maid that the two guessed was for caring for babies. They also saw something called an automatic dresser and a high chair that fed babies.

Kairi and Xion entered a room with so many screens showing different parts of the museum. There was a control console in the centre that controls all the parts of the building. 'Check this out' said Kairi, 'Its Aqua'

They see Aqua on one of the screens, checking out the old changing tables as she walk around. Kairi got a idea for a silly prank. She explained it to Xion that they should use the control console. Xion giggled, 'Do you think she will be mad?' she asked

'Yeah but we can apologise later' said Kairi, looking down as she started pushing the buttons, seeing Aqua on the screen she activated the control board.

Kairi smirked mischievously and pushed a button that activated the Automatic Changing Table.
Aqua walked around the "child care" section, confused.
"That's weird." Aqua mused. "I know I saw them come through here."
Just then, she heard a pop and turned around. It was a small table she had seen earlier with a green counter and a blue body with a hatch in the front. At Aqua's left was an orange slide.
Suddenly, a pair of double-jointed mechanical arms came up and grabbed Aqua.
"What?!" She called out before she was tossed into the hatch that had just opened up.
After a few moments in a dark chamber, in which Aqua felt her pants, and the cloth around her waist removed, Aqua emerged out of a whole onto the top of the table.
"What is the meaning of this?!" Aqua shouted as another set of arms emerged from the back of the table and held up Aqua's legs as wipes were used to clean her, which did nothing as she was already clean.
Aqua tried to get up, but another hand held her down while her butt was coated in baby powder before a white cloth diaper was produced and wrapped around Aqua's waist, using baby pins to hold it together on the sides.
Aqua was then picked up and sent down the slide as she gasped.
"Well!" Aqua said indignantly. "If Kairi and Xion are behind this, they are in for a massive lecture."
Aqua went back to searching the area, keeping in mind to give everything there some distance.

To be continued...

Here's part two. Hope you all like it.

😐😄☺️

Kairi decided to push things a little further and pushed a button that activated a robot dressed as a nanny from the thirties.
As the maid woke up, a viewscreen allowed Kairi to see through its eyes, and she saw Aqua now walking around in nothing but her diaper, covering her exposed breasts.
The maid then sent a command question to the control room that read, "Age of subject."
Kairi considered having Aqua set as a newborn, but she decided to be nice and answered that Aqua was one year old.
"Initiating care protocol" said the maid, robotic arms coming out from everywhere as they reach for Aqua. She summoned her Keyblade and tried to fight them off, but the maid grabbed her Keyblade and pulled it away. "Uh uh, babies shouldn't play with sharp objects" it said.
"I'm not a baby!" yelled Aqua but she was grabbed by the arms and pulled into the maid's embrace.
"So now what?" Xion asked Kairi.
"What do you think?" Kairi said with a smile that reminded Xion very much of Axel.
Aqua struggle and yelled, but the robot maid cradled her in its cold metal arms, making goosebumps on Aqua's bare back.
"Now to the nursery" it said, rolling away with Aqua as they enter the nursery. Then once inside the Robot maid waited for its next command.

Kairi decided to kill two birds with one stone, so she ordered the Maid to put her down for a nap.
The Robot Maid picked Aqua up once more and placed her in a baby buggy with a motor on the side as a speaker popped up, and the buggy began to sway back and forth while the buggy, in the same voice as the Maid, began singing Rock-a-bye Baby."
"Kairi!" Aqua shouted. "You're in big trouble when I get... When I get out of... Here."
Aqua fell asleep as the buggy finished its lullaby.

As Aqua woke up, she found the arms of the buggy holding her ankles as a third arm was cleaning her privates, making Aqua blush with embarrassment as she realized she used her diaper.
The arms then powdered her and put a new cloth diaper on her, and Aqua pouted sadly as she looked around, finding that the maid was nowhere to be seen.

Deciding to end things before it got out of hand, Kairi turned both the Robot Nurse Maid and the buggy off. She and Xion then headed to the nursery to talk to Aqua.
When the two arrived, Aqua glared daggers at them. She then got out of the buggy and walked over to them, her infantile apparel doing nothing to make her look less angry.
"Sorry." Kairi said. "We were just having fun."
"Is there anything we can do?" Xion asked.

Seeing their earnest faces, Aqua's anger faded away as she sighed.
"Let's just find my clothes and get out of here." Aqua said.
"Sounds good." Kairi said as the three headed off.

Before long, the three found the exit.
"Should we go?" Xion asked.
"But we haven't found Aqua's clothes yet." Kairi pointed out.
Looking herself over and also looking at her students, Aqua decided to bite the bullet.
"Look," Aqua said. "We're in an older part of Disney Town. I'm sure we can find a clothing shop or something before returning to the Castle. For now, let's just get out of here."
The others nodded, and they left the museum, keeping an eye out from something to cover Aqua up with.

The End?

• 3 weeks later...